Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Former Canadian PM Claims UFO's can Fight Global Warming

Chemtrail Central > Advanced Aircraft & UFOs

Author Thread
perverted_introvert

Former Canadian PM Claims UFO's can Fight Global Warming PostSat Mar 03, 2007 1:56 pm  Reply with quote  

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070228/od_afp/canadaenvironmentkyoto;_ylt=AkFNvoTajAmob7k4blMSj4YDW7oF

"OTTAWA (AFP) - A former Canadian defense minister is demanding governments worldwide disclose and use secret alien technologies obtained in alleged UFO crashes to stem climate change, a local paper said Wednesday.

"I would like to see what (alien) technology there might be that could eliminate the burning of fossil fuels within a generation ... that could be a way to save our planet," Paul Hellyer, 83, told the Ottawa Citizen.

Alien spacecrafts would have traveled vast distances to reach Earth, and so must be equipped with advanced propulsion systems or used exceptional fuels, he told the newspaper.

Such alien technologies could offer humanity alternatives to fossil fuels, he said, pointing to the enigmatic 1947 incident in Roswell, New Mexico -- which has become a shrine for UFO believers -- as an example of alien contact.

"We need to persuade governments to come clean on what they know. Some of us suspect they know quite a lot, and it might be enough to save our planet if applied quickly enough," he said.

Hellyer became defense minister in former prime minister Lester Pearson's cabinet in 1963, and oversaw the controversial integration and unification of Canada's army, air force and navy into the Canadian Forces.

He shocked Canadians in September 2005 by announcing he once saw a UFO."

PostMon Apr 28, 2008 12:06 am  Reply with quote  

The guy lost it completely Neutral
Jeanie

PostMon Apr 28, 2008 12:31 am  Reply with quote  

P_I; The technology to rid the earth of dependence on fossil fuels is already a fact. What we need to be rid of are those who prevent progress for selfish reasons.
perverted_introvert

Yeah PostMon Apr 28, 2008 12:32 am  Reply with quote  

Still, I'm a little amused that the first comment on this thread came over a year after I posted it Wink Thanks for reading.

PostMon Apr 28, 2008 11:22 am  Reply with quote  

the cars on the road in america basicly get the same mileage as in the 1970's. Some japanese models have excelled in better mileage but as far as most, especially american designed, it has been held back.
Lift up a car hood and look at all those fancy looking useless contraptions. Shocked
http://images.musclemustangfastfords.com/tech/0309mm_02z+1998_Ford_Mustang_GT+Underhood_Engine.jpg
Below you can compare a ford f150 pick up mileage for 1985 and 2008. 14/19 for a 2008 and 14/15 for a 1985
http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/sbs.htm
Every year at the auto show they roll out the cars for the future and then wheel them back in the closet.
And here is 25 mpg on a model T
http://blogs.motortrend.com/6237208/editorial/the-25-mpg-model-t-why-havent-we-done-better/index.html
"I heard this again on the news the other day: The original Model T Ford, launched 100 years ago, got 25 mpg. Since then we've split the atom, put a man on the moon, and invented spray-on cheese. All these technological advances, and yet the average gas mileage of our car fleet today is barely 21 mpg. Clearly the auto industry is ripping us off, most likely in cahoots with Big Oil."
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826