Can we really transplant a human soul?

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Location: jaffrey new hampshire
Can we really transplant a human soul? PostWed Apr 30, 2008 9:20 am  Reply with quote

Can we really transplant a human soul?
In one celebrated case uncovered by Professor Schwartz's team, an 18-year-old boy who wrote poetry, played music and composed songs was killed in a car crash. A year after he died, his parents came across a tape of a song he had written, entitled, Danny, My Heart Is Yours.

In his haunting lyrics, the boy sang about how he felt destined to die and donate his heart. After his death, his heart was transplanted into an 18-year-old girl - named Danielle.

When the boy's parents met Danielle, they played some of his music and she, despite never having heard the song before, knew the words and was able to complete the lyrics.

Professor Schwartz also investigated the case of a 29-year-old lesbian fast-food junkie who received the heart of a 19-year-old vegetarian woman described as "man crazy".

After the transplant, she told her friends that meat now made her sick, and that she no longer found women attractive. If fact, shortly after the transplant she married a man.
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826

PostWed Apr 30, 2008 10:43 am  Reply with quote

I think it's possible that cells retain some kind of genetic code that could make us more disposed to certain behaviour, maybe that could be passed along during a transplant...I do not believe a soul can be passed from person to person. Our soul isn't in any individual organ, it's something inside us that makes us who we are. It isn't a physical thing, I don't see how that could happen. Could 2 souls inhabit one body? And if not, where did the lesbian fast-food junkie's soul go? Confused