Chemtrail Awareness

increase 1776

Location: Bizzaro World
Chemtrail Awareness PostSun Mar 30, 2008 10:14 pm  Reply with quote

This is one of hundreds taken at the L.A .3/15/08 anti-war demonstrations. Just a side note,from the pics of the rally,damn near every ethnic group was represented and all had the same message.
"The police are not here to create disorder.
The police are here to preserve disorder." Mayor Richard Daley
Richard Burgeson

Location: Erie,PA
Weather war to control the citizens? PostSat May 03, 2008 12:00 am  Reply with quote

I don't know if you've noticed. If the weather gas been severely clamped down, (example the west has an unnatural drought) and if the Earth doesn't have to do something abnormal to equalize, then the second day after they stop spraying their is absolutely no harm to life anywhere. I'm putting this under observation. Remember the West worried were their next drink was going to come from. The 11 foot snow storm was an exception to this rule because the Earth got violent to equalize.
Thomas Jefferson. " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."