Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Location: Chicago
Sylphs PostSun Nov 12, 2006 3:15 pm  Reply with quote

Hi all:

I was wondering if this forum had an opinion on the existence of Sylphs. I have come across a lot of nutty information about them on the internet:

I have also come across interesting passages by Manly Hall from The Secret Teachings of all Ages:

"The sylphs sometimes assume human form, but apparently for only short periods of time. Their size varies, but in the majority of cases they are no larger than human beings and often considerably smaller. It is said that the sylphs have accepted human beings into their communities and have permitted them to live there for a considerable period; in fact, Paracelsus wrote of such an incident, but of course it could not have occurred while the human stranger was in his physical body. By some, the Muses of the Greeks are believed to have been sylphs, for these spirits are said to gather around the mind of the dreamer, the poet, and the artist, and inspire him with their intimate knowledge of the beauties and workings of Nature. To the sylphs were given the eastern corner of creation. Their temperament is mirthful, changeable, and eccentric. The peculiar qualities common to men of genius are supposedly the result of the cooperation of sylphs, whose aid also brings with it the sylphic inconsistency. The sylphs labor with the gases of the human body and indirectly with the nervous system, where their inconstancy is again apparent. They have no fixed domicile, but wander about from place to place--elemental nomads, invisible but ever-present powers in the intelligent activity of the universe."

Finally, I have taken a lot of pictures of these formations, here are some good examples:

Thanks for letting me post!
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger

Location: Chicago
Sometimes I hate Yahoo! PostWed Jan 17, 2007 2:16 am  Reply with quote

....or maybe I did something wrong. I just noticed these links are non-functional. I'm going to try to repost links to my best "Sylph" pictures.

Sorry if any of this is redundant, just wanted the chance to repost in case I had done something wrong. I have found a lot of humanoid / birdlike shapes while I have been photographing clouds. A lot of these remind me of the Phoenix or Thunderbird legends.

Keep posting Smile
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger

Location: jaffrey new hampshire
PostMon May 05, 2008 10:34 pm  Reply with quote
Great pics of "sylphs"
And analysis.
I have seen them mostly as bird shapes.
Quite a phonomenon.
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826