Satan

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Author Thread
PAK

PostWed May 07, 2008 9:22 pm  Reply with quote

quote:
Pak:

Have a chuckle, click the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-jk3VvjGoE

I did get a chuckle out of that video. Laughing
_________________
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
stitcherman

Location: jaffrey new hampshire
PostWed May 07, 2008 10:50 pm  Reply with quote

That video was sure worth a look Shocked
Thanks for sharing.

quote:
Avoid meekness and subservience like the plague, for they are murderers of Humankind's soul.

From a quote from this pledge.
http://www.luxefaire.com/

quote:
Go Noisily amid the complacence and waste, and Remember what peace can be had without Television. Never Surrender and always attempt to undermine authority, which will put you on good terms with most people. Speak your truth as loudly and as clearly as possible, especially to the dull and ignorant. Avoid meekness and subservience like the plague, for they are murderers of Humankind's soul. If you compare yourself with others, you are wasting time and living in a world of illusion. Wake UP! Enjoy your achievements, but enjoy your plans more. Keep interested in your livelihood, it is the only one you will ever have, and is an ongoing thing. Do not allow others to define your livelihood, or your currencies. Exercise generosity in your business affairs, because what ever you have, will not be yours again, someday. There is virtue and trickery in this world, light and darkness, thinking, and ignorance, something, and nothing. One mans perceptions may be another mans hell. Be aware of the true solitude you inherit with your existence, and treasure it. The only thing you can take with you from this world is what you have learned. Love is a conditioned response born of reproductive imperative, and a subconscious survival instinct. Do not put pretty labels on it, you are just fooling yourself. Loyalty, and true care for your fellow human beings goes far beyond love, and is not hard to see. Grow old gracefully, but do not fall into the pit of wishing immortality. No number of drugs, or physicians care can keep your body on this Earth forever. To want that is base selfishness and simple animal fear. Do not indulge it, you are truly better than that. You are the embodiment of Light, the most refined form of matter that can be. You are meant to be here, and you will be here again. You are a traveler in space, and eternal in your identity. Do not restrict yourself, or you will be sorry, over and over again. Be cheerful when possible, boldly courageous when necessary, and thoughtful always. Learning is what you are here for, and the world is just the classroom for the soul. Strive To Be Free."
_________________
Why may I ask Question the christian churches hide such knowledge as above and below.
68 Blemishes
Ujub - to be proud of one’s spiritual state
Riya - to show off
Kibr - arrogance
Hasad - envy
Bukhul - miserliness
Kin - to be vengeful
Kufr - faithlessness
Bid’at- to distort religion and tradition
Kufran-i ni’met - to deny the giver of gifts or to belittle the gifts
To be dissatisfied and complain about one’s state
To condone tyranny and help tyrants
To speak against decent people
To keep the heart attached to this world
To keep wanting to be a leader
To expect approval and compliments
To fear criticism
Not to be able to prevent oneself from wanting
Instead of wishing to learn the truth, being an imitator
To fawn over people for personal benefit
To be happy about disasters that fall upon people, even your enemies
To be a coward
To be angry
To be a tyrant
Not to keep one’s word
To believe in bad luck
To think unjustly about people
To love one’s property
To be overly concerned with the world and the worldly
To be ambitious
To lead an irresponsible life
To mix oneself into affairs that do not concern one
To be undignified
Not to keep the time of one’s devotions due to laziness
To be shameless
To lament the loss of things
To gossip
To be stubborn
To be an egoist
To be a hypocrite
To cheat
To be brutish
To be dishonorable in relations with women
To be lustful
Not to accept one’s error and continue insisting on it
To be afraid of poverty
Not to believe in destiny or to talk about destiny
To make oneself depressed
To take pleasure in belittling others
To be indiscriminately happy
To be insincerely kind and fawning over rich people
To be disdainful of the poor
To boast and be proud of one’s past
To show off one’s physical prowess
To belittle others
To like to talk long unnecessarily
To be self centered in conversation
To forget about one’s own shortcomings and be preoccupied with the shortcomings of others
In distress to make excuses and to fall back on and encourage the nafs
To pretend to be friends with one’s enemy
To cheat in one’s work
To set traps for others
To take pleasure in people’s suffering
Not to suffer because of one’s mistakes

http://www.crescentlife.com/spirituality/blemishes_of_nafs.htm

_________________
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826
perverted_introvert

Location: Chicago
Laters :) PostThu May 08, 2008 1:45 am  Reply with quote

I'm skipping out of CTC, it's been a wild ride and I've learned a bunch. If anyone here wants to keep in touch hit me up on this ID @ yahoo. Best of luck!

Mat
_________________
“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
PAK

PostThu May 08, 2008 10:14 pm  Reply with quote

Hope you don't stay away too long PI. I like debating you!! You've got some great pics at your flickr site.
_________________
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
Free World Order

Location: Totalitarian EU
PostSat May 10, 2008 10:41 pm  Reply with quote

How many Christians value or respect the first testiment or old testiment? I mean with all the human sacrifices and rituals, raping burning down of towns etc. No one has explained this to me yet. Could it be that people interpret it wrong....

The name Satan having Jewish origins, right? Same as with Hell and so on. Anyway liek some Christians and Jewish - they do not all believe in that.

quote:
I'm skipping out of CTC, it's been a wild ride and I've learned a bunch. If anyone here wants to keep in touch hit me up on this ID @ yahoo. Best of luck!

Skipping for good? If so....

You aren't the only one! Nor will be the last.

All the best then Wink
_________________
http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/PoliceState.html
Disclaimer: all my posts are thought crimes and only IMO in the police state we all live in...
http://www.europeantruth.co.uk/index1.html UK is history, USA to RESIST?
http://www.freedom-force.org
stitcherman

Location: jaffrey new hampshire
PostFri May 23, 2008 11:42 am  Reply with quote

quote:
Wealth is an illusion

_________________
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826
Free World Order

Location: Totalitarian EU
PostMon May 26, 2008 12:32 pm  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by stitcherman

quote:
Wealth is an illusion

All artificial markets, money. Wealth though comes from within a person not externalised. If people want a perfect economy they will get so far with one, but for winners there does have to be losers, always. Utopia can't help us. Sooner or later more people will realise that most of the masses are slaves with credits.
_________________
http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/PoliceState.html
Disclaimer: all my posts are thought crimes and only IMO in the police state we all live in...
http://www.europeantruth.co.uk/index1.html UK is history, USA to RESIST?
http://www.freedom-force.org
stitcherman

Location: jaffrey new hampshire
PostFri May 30, 2008 10:54 am  Reply with quote

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=pink+floyd&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGLR&um=1&sa=N&tab=wv&oi=property_suggestions&resnum=0&ct=property-revision&cd=2#q=pink%20floyd&rls=com.microsoft%3Aen-us%3AIE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGLR&um=1&sa=N&tab=wv&oi=property_suggestions&resnum=0&ct=property-revision&cd=2&start=0
HEY,teacher Exclamation leave them kids alone.
_________________
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826
PAK

PostThu Jun 12, 2008 6:20 pm  Reply with quote

http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/crowley-hubbard-666.htm

On Scientology, L.Ron Hubbard and his connection to Aleister Crowly, who was also the Grand Master of the freemasonic lodge for arts and entertainment, the OTO (Order Templis Orientis), and their connection to the Church of Satan, along with prominent scientists in our government like John Parsons (brilliant rocket fuel scientist).

The Sunday Times 5 October 1969
Spectrum

SCIENTOLOGY: Revealed for the first time. . .

The odd beginning of Ron Hubbard's career

above: "In 1946 Aleister Crowley (left), the sorcerer and mystic whose dabblings in black magic earned him the title The Wickedest Man in the World, found a new disciple and welcomed him to one of his occult communities in California. The extraordinary activities of this new and enthusiastic disciple are described in a vast collection of papers owned by a former admirer of Crowley which we have examined. The man in question is Lafayette Ron Hubbard (right), head of the now notorius Church of Scientology."

JOHN WHITESIDE Parsons, a brilliant rocket fuel scientist, joined the American branch of Crowley's cult in 1939. He struck up earnest correspondence with "The Beast 666," as Crowley was known by his followers, and soon became his outstanding protégé in the United States. By January, 1946, Parsons was impatient to break new frontiers in the occult world. He decided to take the spirit of Babalon, the "whore of Babylon," and invest it in a human being.

But to carry out this intricate mission Parsons needed a female sexual partner to create his child in the astral (spiritual) world. If this part of the fixture went successfully Parsons would be able to call down the spiritual baby and direct it to a human womb. When born, this child would incarnate the forces of Babalon. During his magical preparations for this incarnation Parsons found himself overwhelmed with assistance from a young novitiate named Ron Hubbard.

Parsons write to Crowley at the beginning of 1946. "He (Hubbard) is a gentleman, red hair, green eyes, honest and intelligent and we have become great friends. Although he has no formal training in magic he has an extraordinary amount of experience and understanding in the field. Ron appears to have some sort of highly developed astral vision. He describes his angel as a beautiful winged woman with red hair whom he calls the Empress and who has guided him through his life and saved him many times." He concluded almost ecstatically, "He is in complete accord with our own principles. I have found a staunch companion and comrade in Ron."

But within two months the bonds of friendship were under some strain: Ron claimed Parsons girlfriend, Betty. With admirable restraint Parsons wrote to Crowley, "She has transferred her sexual affection to Ron. I cared for her rather deeply but I have no desire to control her emotions." As if to cement their loyalties Parsons, Hubbard and Betty decided to pool their finances and form a business partnership.

Meanwhile preparations for the mystical mission were well under way. From January 4 to 15, 1946, Parsons and Hubbard engaged in a nightly ritual of incantation, talisman-waving and other black magic faithfully described in Parsons diary as Conjuration of Air, Invocation of Wand and Consecration of Air Dagger. With a Prokofiev violin concerto blaring away the two of them pleaded with the spirits for "an elemental mate" -- a girl willing to go through sexual rites to incarnate Babalon in the spirit world.

Parson mentions that windstorms occurred on a couple of nights and one night the power supply failed. But nothing seriously responsive until January 14, when Ron was struck on the right shoulder and had a candle knocked out of his hand. "He called me," Parsons wrote, "and we observed a brownish yellow light about seven feet high. I brandished a magical sword and it disappeared. Ron's right arm was paralyzed for the rest of the night.

The following night was even more portentious. Hubbard apparently saw a vision of one of Parsons' enemies. Parsons wrote, "He attacked the figure and pinned it to the door with four big throwing knives with which he is expert." For four days Parsons and Hubbard were in a state of tension. Then, on January 18, Parsons turned to Ron and said, "It is done." He added, "I returned home and found a young woman answering the requirements waiting for me."

The incarnation ritual set out in Parsons' manuscript, The Book of Babalon, is difficult reading for the unconfirmed spiritualist. Broadly interpreted, Parsons and Hubbard constructed an altar and Hubbard acted as high priest during a series of ceremonies in which Parsons and the girl shared sex. The owner of the documents, who is an expert on Crowley's magic, says that Parsons at this stage was completely under Hubbard's domination. How else can one explain Hubbard's role as High priest in the rites after only a few weeks in the trade?

For the first of the birth ceremonies which began on March 1 Hubbard wore white and carried a lamp while Parsons

above: PARSONS, the AntiChrist

was cloaked in a black, hooded garment carrying a cup and dagger. At Hubbard's suggestion they played Rachmaninoff's Isle of the dead as background music.

Parsons account of the start of the birth ritual is as follows: "The Scribe (Hubbard) said, 'The year of babalon is 4063. She is the flame of life, power of darkness, she destroys with a glance, she may take thy soul. She feeds upon the death of mean. beautiful -- horrible.' The scribe, now pale and sweating rested awhile, then continued." There are two possible reasons why Hubbard showed anxiety at this stage of the ceremony, the owner of the papers says. He was either deeply moved by the spiritual depth of the ceremony or he couldnt think what to say next.

Hubbard further instructed Parsons: "display thyself to our lady; dedicate thy organs to her; display thy mind to her; dedicate thy soul to her, for she shall sbsorb thee. Retire from human contact until noon tommarro. Speak not of this ritual. Discuss nothing of it. Consult no book but thine own mind. Thou art a god. Behave at this alter as one before another."

On the third day the ritual began four hours before dawn. Ron tells his companion, "lay out a white sheet. Place upon it blood of birth. Envision her approaching thee. Think upon the lewd, lascivious things thou coulds't do. All is good to Babalon. All. Preserve the material basis. Thus lust is hers, the passion yours. Consider thou the Beast raping." These invocations along with other passages in the ritual indicates that Parsons had collected specimens of his own sperm and the girls menstrual fluid.

The climax of the ceremony occurred the following day with Ron at he altar working his two subjects into a sexual frenzy. Over Rachmaninoff he intoned such gems as:

Her mouth is red and her breasts are fair and her loins are full of fire,

And her lust is strong as a man is strong in the heat of her desire.

An exalted Parsons wrote the next day, "Babalon is incarnate upon the earth today awaiting the proper hour of her manifestation. And in that day my work will be accomplished and I shall be blown away upon the breath of the father even as it is prophecied." (In fact, Parsons was "blown away" in a rocket experiment laboratory in Pasadena in 1952.)

Unable to contain his joy, Parsons decided to tell Crowley what had happened. On March 6 he wrote, "I can hardly tell you or decide ho much to write I am under command of extreme secrecy. I have had the most important, devastating experience of my life." Crowley was dumbfounded by the news of the incarnation ceremony. He wrote back, "You have me completely puzzled by your remarks. I thought I had the most morbid imagination but it seems I have not. I cannot form the slightest idea what you can possibly mean>"

With a distinct note of concern he dashed off a letter on the same day to the head of his American cult saying, "Apparently Parsons or Hubbard or somebody is producing a Moonchild. I get fairly frantic when I contemplate the idiocy of these louts." (This acid rebuke comes from a man whose activities were once summed up by a judge like this: "I have never heard such dreadful, horrible, blasphemous and abominable stuff as that which has been produced by the man who describes himself as the greatest living poet.")

By May that same year Crowley was not only concerned about Parsons spiritual well-being. There was a smaller matter of certain moneys. When the trio formed their business enterprise, Parsons is believed to have put in 17,000 dollars, Hubbard about 1,000 dollars, and Betty nothing. Using about 10,000 dollars of he money, Hubbard and his newly acquired girlfriend, Betty, bought a yacht. A report to the head of the American branch by another cult member says, "Ron and Betty have their boat at Miami, Florida, and are living the life of Riley, while Brother John (Parsons) is living at rock bottom and I mean rock bottom.

In a more sinister way, the report added: "Let is consider this matter of the magical child which Jack Parsons is supposed to turn loose on the world in nine months (now seven). Ron, the Seer, was the guy who laid down the main ideas, technic (sic), etc., of said operation."

On reading Parson's accounts of the ceremony and the reports from branch headquarters in America, Crowley cabled his U S office on May 22: "Suspect Ron playing confidence trick -- Jack Parsons weak fool -- obvious victim prowling swindlers." In a letter a few days later he said, "It seems to me on the information of our brethren in California that Parsons has got an illumination in which he lost all his personal independence. From our brother's account, he has given away both his girl and his money . Apparently it is the ordinary confidence trick."

A much-chastened Parsons wrote to Crowley on July 5, "Here I am in Miami pursuing the children of my folly. I have them well tied up. They cannot move without going to jail. However, I am afraid that most of the money has already been spent. I will be lucky to salvage 3,000 to 5,000 dollars." Just how Parsons managed to capture the errant lovers is in keeping with the other extraordinary chapters of this story. "Hubbard attempted to escapeme," Parsons wrote, "by sailing at 5 p.m. and performed a full invocation to the Bartzabel within the circle at 8 p.m. (a curse). At the same time, however, his ship was struck by a sudden squall off the coast which ripped off his sails and forced him back to port where I took the boat in custody."

Parsons recovered financially and possibly as a backlash to his experience with Hubbard, he took the Oath of the AntiChrist in 1948 and changed his name to Belarion Armiluss Al Dajjal AntiChrist. In his scientology publications Hubbard says of the period, "Crippled and blinded at the end of the war I resumed studies of philosophy and by my discoveries recovered so fully that I was reclassified in 1949 for full combat duty."

Hubbard claims that more than two dozen thinkers, prophets and psychologists influenced scientology (which he launched in 1951); everyone from Plato, Jesus of Nazareth to Sigmund Freud whom he says he studied under in Vienna. The record can now be righted with the inclusion of Aleister Crowley, the Beast, 666.

Alexander Mitchell

Images of original article PAGE 1 - PAGE 2

Related links. . .

Clearwater Sun, May 16, 1984
Hubbard used Black Magic

Scientology and the Occult

"These cults, from those connected with George Ivanovitch, Gurdjieff, Madame Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, and Rudolf Steiner to their present reincarnations, shared certain features: an authoritarian obedience to a charismatic and Messianic leader; secrecy; loyalty to the group above all other ties, a belief in supernatural possibilities open to members only, a belief in reincarnation; initiation into superhuman sources of power; literal acceptance of the myth of ancient "giants" or supermen who handed down an oral tradition to a chosen people and who were guiding us now; and, in uncommon cases, Satanic practices." "The Nazi's and the Occult 1977, by Dusty Sklar"

....and from Chapter 5: "Riffraff into Supermen"

"The nationalist socialists derived power from one source: ...a fanatical autohypnosis which convinced disciples, succumbing to the totalitarian discipline in the promise of reaching transcendent reality, that they were the new men the age was waiting for.. ..that they were endowed with a secret energy which would enable them to take over germany and the world. If they were properly prepared, mysteries would be revealed to them which would give them Satanic powers.." from Gods and Beasts - The Nazi's and the Occult, by Dusty Sklar (c) 1977 isbn 0-690-01232-2

Webmaster Comment: Those familiar with Scientology will recognize how similar the promises made to entice would be members into the National Socialists were to what Hubbard promises it's own members... L Ron Hubbard says that people are all "THETANS" - if you say SATAN with a lisp it comes out THETAN