Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Author Thread
stitcherman

Location: jaffrey new hampshire
Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826 PostWed May 14, 2008 11:07 pm  Reply with quote

http://www.let.rug.nl/usa/P/tj3/writings/brf/jefl288.htm
Here is a partial quote from the letter.
I post this new thread in the spirit of the constitution of the united states as it was written.
Here is the partial quote:
"May it be to the world, what I believe it will be, (to some parts sooner, to others later, but finally to all,) the signal of arousing men to burst the chains under which monkish ignorance and superstition had persuaded them to bind themselves, and to assume the blessings and security of self-government. That form which we have substituted, restores the free right to the unbounded exercise of reason and freedom of opinion. All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God. These are grounds of hope for others. For ourselves"
_________________
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826
stitcherman

Location: jaffrey new hampshire
PostThu May 15, 2008 9:12 am  Reply with quote

Thomas Jefferson summed up the present situation well:
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation then by deflation, the banks and the corporations will grow up around them, will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."---Thomas Jefferson, The Debate Over The Recharter of the Bank Bill, (1809)

Seems like we are almost there.
_________________
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826

Last edited by stitcherman on Sun May 18, 2008 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
PAK

PostSat May 17, 2008 12:59 am  Reply with quote

Too bad the truth is falling on deaf ears. The flouride has worked well.
_________________
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
stitcherman

Location: jaffrey new hampshire
PostSat May 17, 2008 11:39 am  Reply with quote

Another clue to how far we have fallen.
I have had two people that spent months in the county jail for non violent victimless crimes state with absolution to me that "we" need to build the new county jail" (now under construction).
And an uncountable amount of people that splurt out of there mouth"there are too many people". Within an unspoken backdrop that humanity needs to die.
And how about that woman in Cali. charged for a sixteen year old that KILLED HERSELF !
Here is another quote.
"Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn."
Benjamin Franklin
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/benjamin_franklin.html[/b]