Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Socrates/FUI/Jeff/Guest

Chemtrail Central > Admin Desk

Author Thread

The credibility of this forum PostTue May 27, 2008 3:58 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
An area for unregistered members to make post in.

That's simply lousy grammar.

Good job making chemtrails look like a hoax. There is so much tinfoil garbage here, it's as if it was set up that way from the start.

You're fooling no one with the closed registration. How this place emerged as the #1 chemtrail search engine result should raise eyebrows. That Mark Steadham worked for NASA should do the same. Funny how Thermite never admitted to this factoid at CTC.

Why is a long thread on global warming in the chemtrail science section?
Why are there millions of zany posts that have nothing to do with chemtrails?
Why does this place have next to no information as regards to the truth about chemtrails?

I have tons to post, but what's the point when the disinfo creeps running this place will delete it, or as it says above, that threads here will be pruned every ten days?

CTC is all about scrubbing and deleting. This place is rigged.

PostTue May 27, 2008 8:07 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
This place is rigged.

The whole damn planet is rigged and run by spooks.
Why should this place be any different?
So what. Rolling Eyes

quote:

Every truth site that I know of is contaminated.Some believe it and some don't.

quote:
There is so much tinfoil garbage here

Have you watched television lately?

Re: The credibility of this forum PostTue May 27, 2008 8:35 pm  Reply with quote  

Looks to me that people who post here accually have freedom of speech because they are basicly free from constant namecalling and personel attacks .
quote:
when the disinfo creeps running this place

starman1

PostTue May 27, 2008 9:05 pm  Reply with quote  

FUI/socrates/jeff/whatever,
How did I know you would be one of the first to exploit this invitation?
Thank you for the critique on my grammar.

quote:
Good job making chemtrails look like a hoax. There is so much tinfoil garbage here, it's as if it was set up that way from the start.

It is too bad you were not aware of these things 8 years ago when this place was begun, you could have offered your input then and maybe things would have evolved differently.
Your incessant web speaks about this place and others do not make your lies truth. You continually call CTC a fake site, and many of her members fake on your own board, (yes I look in on you now and again) but yet you can't help but feel compelled to post here.
This site does not scrub or delete its members post; some members decided to scrub their own post and were removed because of it. Because you say or think something does not make it real or true.

quote:
CTC is all about scrubbing and deleting. This place is rigged.

On your own board you are the supreme ruler and "scrub" or delete whatever you feel is appropriate for your sites content, anyone who challenges your authoritive delusion is "scrubbed" as you say.
Carole Pellat has been kind enough to grace your board with her presence, do her a favor and show some class, do not drag her down your rabbit hole.
I have set up automatic pruning for this forum for post that has received no reply after 10 days, unless otherwise requested the threads will be deleted automatically.
As far as tinfoil goes, incase you haven't noticed its everywhere. Even ABC news is reporting mysterious lights in the sky. Intelligent people have the ability to discern the truth from fiction. What amazes me about you is how you can be so diligent in your pursuits, even when you have lost your way following your intuitions, talk about making something look "Kooky".

quote:
That Mark Steadham worked for NASA should do the same. Funny how Thermite never admitted to this factoid at CTC.

Do you post your resume on your site? What have you done? Do you have any technical degrees?

quote:
Why is a long thread on global warming in the chemtrail science section?

Because thatís where the author began it and no one moved it from there.

quote:

You mean like this one? Listen up!!! Itís a CONSPIRACY RELATED WEB SITE, chemtrails fall under a conspiratory classification, and thatís the truth.

quote:
Why does this place have next to no information as regards to the truth about chemtrails?

Fill us in on the truth Socrates, what do you have on your own site that in some form or another has not been covered here over the last 8 years?
Go on and write your script FUI, but do it on your own site Socrates. You think you are advancing awareness by claiming all the chemtrail sites are fake or "Kooky" (who talks like that anyway) but your own.
I hope at the end of the day, when all of the truth about Chemtrails have come to light, your name is remembered above all else as the guy who single handedly (with the help of his little buddy may, (sorry)) exposed the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth to the whole world.
Youíre a real team player Soc; please don't make this guest section about you too.
stitcherman

PostTue May 27, 2008 9:41 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Good job making chemtrails look like a hoax

It would be great if you would join in and enlighten us.
Welcome.
Please have patience. Wink
We all learn at our own pace.
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826
starman1

PostTue May 27, 2008 9:58 pm  Reply with quote  

This is where he reigns...

Good grammar, by the way... Rolling Eyes
Dr Evil??? now I get it, nothing about this place makes chemmies look "Kooky"... Rolling Eyes
Give us a break do you think anyone visiting this site doesn't think "WACK ATTACK". Rolling Eyes
This is the script page... Rolling Eyes

I told you when you started, I'd help you promote it... Wink

Last edited by starman1 on Wed May 28, 2008 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostTue May 27, 2008 10:39 pm  Reply with quote  

This is what happened,imho. Thermite was made an offer and took it. More likely than not, this place was rigged from the start. Nothing would have changed it. There are millions who probably would agree, but they can see a transpaerent snow job when it's this blatant. CTC had to be nutty enough to discourage new membership. Thermite couldn't afford to let too many sincere people on. One can look at some of his other domains. Crazy ufos. Conspiracy lists. New Age mumbo-jumbo.

If Thermite had stayed anonymous, that would have been one thing. He worked for NASA. NASA is part of the chemtrails. If his work with NASA had been innocent, he would have admitted it at least once. He mentioned it once, discreetly, at some of his other forums.

quote:

Your incessant web speaks about this place and others do not make your lies truth. You continually call CTC a fake site, and many of her members fake on your own board, (yes I look in on you now and again) but yet you can't help but feel compelled to post here.

Talk about incoherent. Cue O'Reilly. What does that mean? I can't read this.

CTC members go to http://allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org and "fake" on that board?

CTC has been thoroughly scrubbed and brushed. All Aircraft doesn't delete. It's happened less than a handful of times, when the board was Open To The Public. Ha, you copied that title and idea, disinfo troll.

The Idaho Observer and Don Harkins messed with Cpellatt's paper. That's the kind of freeper rat source you asshats love. Here's an idea. Make Ellyn the poster of the month. Idiot spook.

There may be some isolated nuggets at this place. But good luck finding them under tons of bullcrap, limited hangouts, and scripted convolution.

PostTue May 27, 2008 10:59 pm  Reply with quote  

you would think "GUEST" would spend a little time and show us all the errors of our ways instead of generalisations. The truth is easy to defend without namecalling and personel attacks. Idea

PostTue May 27, 2008 11:04 pm  Reply with quote  

All Aircraft Are Not Involved

He conveniently left off the link and the other sections.

It's a better place to find out about chemtrails than this dive.
You're fooling no one. Thankfully it is the reader who decides.

PostTue May 27, 2008 11:06 pm  Reply with quote  

the above link is dead

PostWed May 28, 2008 8:28 pm  Reply with quote  

As of april 2008 proving chemtrail existence is not an issue.

Those who have followed chemtrails for any decent length of time have gone way beyond that and left the wondering to people who have too much time on their hands.

The main issue today is planet X and its relation to chemtrails.

There is obvioisly one and deciphering it is the main focus for the serious chemmie.

PostThu May 29, 2008 10:51 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous
As of april 2008 proving chemtrail existence is not an issue.

Those who have followed chemtrails for any decent length of time have gone way beyond that and left the wondering to people who have too much time on their hands.

The main issue today is planet X and its relation to chemtrails.

There is obvioisly one and deciphering it is the main focus for the serious chemmie.

What happened in April, 2008 compared to last year or let's say February of this year?

There are certain posters, we'll refer to them as crazy believers and closed-minded debunkers. They do have a lot of time to spend on idiotic, dead-end debates over chemtrails versus contrails.

The Democratic Underground is overrun by annoying, apparently paid debunkers. They break rules left and right but never get tombstoned. Crazy believers show up too acting as strawmen.

The same thing happens here. The mods and others break rules that certain "members" aren't allowed to. I put "members" in quotes, because for the most part this place has had closed registration. Every once in a while they open it up and paid fakes and trolls establish many usernames to draw from when they feel the time is right in the future. That is how strange usernames will show up a year or two after joining.

This poster above is the crazy believer type, akin to Ellyn and/or Mr. Jones. Planet X? Chemtrails wouldn't have to do with "weather mitigation," the new catchphrase used by Kay Hutchison?

The crazy believers and closed-minded debunkers were meant to cancel themselves out. Then the debunkers in chemmie clothes were meant to be the voices of reason, like Deborah, Sore Throat, Chem11, Arcadia Ego, Big Bunny, et al. Those types have been here from the start and have added next to nothing to chemtrails awareness. All they ever post about is global warming and excessive air traffic. Even Swampgas now doesn't cover chemtrails. Gastronamus is now all about global warming.

I actually agree with them about anthropogenic global warming. But that has nothing to do with chemtrails. Or it might be ok to mention global warming once in a while. Heavy air traffic? Maybe once in a while. But why have all the original chemmies turned out to be debunkers or useless to chemtrails awareness?

This place allowed "Lou Aubuchont" to break rules for months. It only banned him after he had deleted all of his posts. Thankfully, screenshots were taken proving how CTC allowed this person to froth unimpeded.

Chemtrails is not a conspiracy theory. It can be shown to be part and parcel of "weather mitigation," environmental modification techniques, and "for other purposes" {e.g., uv-b rays, militarization of space, etc.}.

That doesn't mean chemtrails are for depopulation, aliens, planet x, mind control, 2012, sasquatch, cursing the NY Yankees, or for whatever nonsense reasons that flood this disinformation palace.

As for All Aircraft's exposing of chemtrail forum fakery, that is only a part of what has been accomplished there. Anyone who checks it out will see that it doesn't get top billing. Chemtrails do.

socrates

Ok; Lock thread and keep please PostMon Jun 02, 2008 3:22 am  Reply with quote  

This is my last post here. I did not post on any other thread than this one. Locking and saving would be the fairest thing to do. socrates {FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe at CTC.}

Debunk This!

preview photo:

starman1

PostMon Jun 02, 2008 1:12 pm  Reply with quote  

I will lock it and save it, but I have to move it to another forum to do so.
starman1

Re: Ok; Lock thread and keep please PostMon Jun 02, 2008 1:17 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by socrates
This is my last post here. I did not post on any other thread than this one. Locking and saving would be the fairest thing to do. socrates {FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe at CTC.}

Debunk This!

preview photo:

Done...