Visible Satellite Anomalies

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Satellite Imagery

Author Thread
starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
Visible Satellite Anomalies PostMon Jun 02, 2008 9:25 pm  Reply with quote

These are some incredible images Increase 1776, great find. I copied them here because they inspire a new thread title, “Visible Satellite Anomalies”.
Please keep your eyes open for these events during this year’s hurricane season. I think there is a connection.
Look at the vapor image I pulled yesterday in the “2008 hurricane watch” thread, there is a similar shape in the same general area of the country.
These visible images you have captured are outstanding; I am also saving them on another server…
quote:
Originally posted by increase 1776

blookanoo

Location: west kootenays BC
PostMon Jun 02, 2008 11:26 pm  Reply with quote

http://www.rap.ucar.edu/weather/satellite/

Here is a site everyone should get familiar with. You can set the loop duration and watch a movie of the day's weather. There are some very strange anomalies indeed. Watch for scalar/washboard clouds that do not move, but seem to direct whole weather systems.

I watched the macro cloudburst develop today over S. Neb and Missouri. Check out how it breaks up at the end. It looks like scores of chemtrails coming out of it. One thing for sure, it does not look natural, but that's par for the course these days.
starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
PostMon Jun 02, 2008 11:50 pm  Reply with quote

Thanks for the link blookanoo.
Here is a follow up on the system Increase caught earlier, still holding a circular pattern as it migrates toward the southeast...
starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
PostTue Jun 03, 2008 12:02 am  Reply with quote

From a little further out for the bigger picture...
increase 1776

Location: Bizzaro World
triangle over western Iowa PostSat Jun 07, 2008 6:27 pm  Reply with quote

"The police are not here to create disorder.
The police are here to preserve disorder." Mayor Richard Daley
increase 1776

Location: Bizzaro World
PostSat Jun 07, 2008 7:04 pm  Reply with quote