hydrogen peroxide/red wine pathogen test

Chillstir

Location: Los Angeles
hydrogen peroxide/red wine pathogen test PostTue Jun 03, 2008 2:24 am  Reply with quote

anyone try the test that clifford carnicom mentions on His website
using hydrogen peroxide & red wine to dislodge toxic pathogens
out of the mouth?

I have done it a few times, & have had this slimey stringy stuff
come out of my mouth. wtf?

I guess that is to be expected when living in L.A.where the bio war
on humanity is in max overdrive.

I'm looking at gas masks so I don't have to breath that s!@# into my
body.

If you are not familliar with the red wine test or flush, (whatever you want to call it) go to cliff's site www.carnicom.com
& check it out.
PAK

PostWed Jun 04, 2008 5:18 am  Reply with quote

I also did the experiment and had the same results as you did. I allowed some to dry and put it under a microscope at work. Our scope detects smaller than human hair. What I saw was very disturbing and similar to what is posted on carnicoms website and some others I found searching the net. It looks like metal wires in a plastic-like tube of some kine, one is a mesh of some kind of wires, bluish, then there are these white wires coming out all over. It's definitely not organic and it means I have basically some kind of wires in my mouth, all around my teeth. I did go to the dentist about a year ago for my check up and told them my teeth ached. The dentist has me wear a plastic retainer type thing for teeth grinding, but my teeth still ache occasionally, especially my upper ones. I still have the samples, there is definitely some kind of metalic quality to them as they have not disintigrated and remain intact. Personally, considering all the nanotechnology that has been developed and is being used, totally unchecked, it makes sense that this is being sprayed, a way to hardwire the population some way, without us even realizing it until it is much too late. Think of all the thousands of cell towers that have gone up, so very quickly, in the last few years across the US. Truly amazing considering we can't get potholes repaired. The CDC is "investigating" Morgellons, but it will take 25 years for them to give out the answers, by then, the damage will be done.
_________________
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
PAK

PostWed Jun 04, 2008 6:30 pm  Reply with quote

http://www.morgellons.org/

Good photographs of these fibers and polymer or plastic type of material. The material from my mouth looks very much like these photos:

Carnicom has taken samples from people around the US who do not have any outward visible symtoms of this, no sores or anything, but did the wine test and produced these weird fibers. He has a video about it on his website.

Personally, mainstream physicians should be speaking out about the aerial assault, along with the dangers of nanotechnology let loose on an unsuspecting population. They won't risk their high paying jobs and positions to come out against this and expose it. Money is and has always been the ultimate tool of control.
_________________
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
PAK

PostWed Jun 04, 2008 6:59 pm  Reply with quote

Mayo Clinic has posted a small article on this new affliction - notice they do not even mention nano-technology nor the aerial spraying. The problem is too many people are reporting symtoms that cannot be ignored or passed off as strictly delusional. Personally, I do not think this new "disease" should have been named Morgellons, because it allows them to call it a hoax or delusion.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/morgellons-disease/SN00043

Morgellons disease: Managing a mysterious skin condition
Morgellons disease is a mysterious skin disorder characterized by disfiguring sores and crawling sensations on and under the skin. Although Morgellons disease isn't widely recognized as a medical diagnosis, experts from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are investigating reports of the condition.

If you suspect that you have Morgellons disease, you may have many questions about the condition. Here's what you need to know about Morgellons disease, including practical tips for managing your signs and symptoms.

What are the signs and symptoms of Morgellons disease?
According to the Morgellons Research Foundation, primary signs and symptoms of Morgellons disease include:

Skin lesions, often accompanied by pain or intense itching
Fibers which may be white, blue, red or black in and on the lesions
Crawling sensations on and under the skin, often compared to insects moving, stinging or biting
Joint and muscle pain
Fatigue significant enough to interfere with daily activity
Inability to concentrate and difficulty with short-term memory
Behavioral changes
Other signs and symptoms may include:

Changes in vision
Stomach pain or other gastrointestinal symptoms
Changes in skin texture and color
Morgellons disease shares characteristics with various recognized conditions, including attention-deficit disorder, chronic fatigue syndrome, Lyme disease, obsessive-compulsive disorder and a mental illness involving false beliefs about infestation by parasites (delusional parasitosis).

How long has Morgellons disease been around?
In 1674, English physician and writer Sir Thomas Browne used the term "Morgellons disease" to describe "black hairs" emerging from childhood skin lesions. Today, the Morgellons Research Foundation doesn't claim that the disorder described by Browne is the same as Morgellons disease. Rather, the foundation adopted the term as a convenient label for a set of signs and symptoms.

How widespread is Morgellons disease?
Reports of Morgellons disease have been made in every state in the United States and various countries around the world. Most reported cases are clustered in California, Texas and Florida.

What do researchers know about Morgellons disease?
Beyond anecdotal reports, researchers know little about Morgellons disease. The Morgellons Research Foundation reports no known causes of Morgellons disease and no successful treatment for the condition. Whether Morgellons disease is contagious remains a mystery.

How controversial is Morgellons disease?
Current attitudes toward Morgellons disease fall into various categories:

Some health professionals believe that Morgellons disease is a specific condition likely to be confirmed by future research.
Some health professionals believe that signs and symptoms of Morgellons disease are caused by another condition, often mental illness.
Other health professionals don't acknowledge Morgellons disease or are reserving judgment until more is known about the condition.
Some people who suspect Morgellons disease claim they've been ignored, criticized as delusional or dismissed as fakers. In contrast, some doctors say that people who report signs and symptoms of Morgellons disease typically resist other explanations for their condition.

How can you cope with the signs and symptoms of Morgellons disease?
The signs and symptoms linked to Morgellons disease can be distressing. Even though health professionals disagree about the nature of the condition, you deserve compassionate treatment. While research continues, take positive steps to manage your signs and symptoms.

Establish a caring health care team. Find a doctor who acknowledges your concerns and does a thorough examination. Since Morgellons disease often requires frequent follow-up visits, a local health care team may be most convenient.
Be patient. Your doctor will likely look for known conditions that point to evidence-based treatments before considering a diagnosis of Morgellons disease.
Keep an open mind. Consider various causes for your signs and symptoms, and follow your doctor's recommendations for treatment which may include long-term mental health therapy.
Seek treatment for other conditions. Get treatment for anxiety, depression or any other condition that affects your thinking, moods or behavior.
Keep track of the latest news about Morgellons disease. Supplement the information you find online with articles published in peer-reviewed medical journals. Remember that some sources are more reputable than are others.

By Mayo Clinic Staff
Feb 26, 2008
1998-2008 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved. A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "Mayo," "Mayo Clinic," "MayoClinic.com," "EmbodyHealth," "Reliable tools for healthier lives," "Enhance your life," and the triple-shield Mayo Clinic logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.
SN00043
_________________
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
stitcherman

Location: jaffrey new hampshire
PostWed Jun 04, 2008 7:21 pm  Reply with quote

You ain't seen nothin' till ya watched these two 12 minute videos. Shocked
http://silentsuperbug.com/
_________________
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826
PAK

PostWed Jun 04, 2008 9:47 pm  Reply with quote

Thanks for the video link Stitcherman.
_________________
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
Chillstir

Location: Los Angeles
PostFri Jun 06, 2008 4:36 am  Reply with quote

pulled some more of that nasty fibrous slime soup gunk out of
my mouth today using the peroxide & wine.
My guess is if You breath air, You will also have this crud inside You.
Free World Order

Location: Totalitarian EU
PostSat Jun 07, 2008 6:01 pm  Reply with quote

PAK if you can take some image shots of your own samples that would be great to share on here. Just to show something to people that say carnicom is all fake and does no real tests. Funny how I only registered at this forum to encourage such things. I would like to do the same test myself but it would involve sending the samples off to some lab for analysis. I have no microscope or any other lab equipment.
_________________
http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/PoliceState.html
Disclaimer: all my posts are thought crimes and only IMO in the police state we all live in...
http://www.europeantruth.co.uk/index1.html UK is history, USA to RESIST?
http://www.freedom-force.org
stitcherman

Location: jaffrey new hampshire
PostSat Jun 07, 2008 7:26 pm  Reply with quote

I have had my eye on this one for a while.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/332046-REG/Konus_5302_College_600X_Biological_Monocular.html
KonusCollege 600X Biological Monocular MicroscopeMfr# 5302 B&H# KOC600XM
$ 99.95
I have a mount system that goes to a digital camera and wraps around a telescope microscope etc. eye shaft. To get the pic of the microscope view.
_________________
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826
PAK

PostSun Jun 08, 2008 12:12 am  Reply with quote

The pictures I posted actually come from the Morgellons website, not Carnicom's. They have done their own photography and research with medical doctors that are now involved in this new so-called "disease". I am going to see what I can do with mine. The microscope I used was at work, and I work in a shop and I'm not sure if a camera will hook up to it. I don't have anything, but when I get a chance will try and see if a friend can help me with it.

Check out this article:

http://www.newscientist.com/blog/technology/2007/04/squeeze-bots.html

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Remember the morphing robot T-1000 from the film Terminator 2? Could something like that ever become a reality? The folks at DARPA apparently think so. Last week they issued a request for proposals on developing so-called Chemical Robots (ChemBots), which would change shape in order to squeeze through tiny gaps.

The DARPA request states that ChemBots should be "soft, flexible, mobile objects that can identify and manoeuvre through openings smaller than their static structural dimensions". It goes on to add that, "nature provides many examples of ChemBot functionality. Many soft creatures, including mice, octopi, and insects, readily traverse openings barely larger than their largest 'hard' component."

True enough, but it seems like a very tricky challenge. Even the most sophisticated modular robot would obviously have difficulty squeezing through something smaller than its normal size.
So I wonder what the best approach might be. How about using shape-memory alloys, electro-active polymers, or even rheological substances? Are there other materials that might prove useful? And what would such a thing look like?

Will Knight, New Scientist Tech editor.
Labels: robots

http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/0,,sid9_gci1251255,00.html

shape-shifting chembot
A shape-shifting chembot, also called a liquid robot or a chemical robot, is a mobile robot that can alter its shape and other physical characteristics to do things that it could not do in its normal form.

In late March 2007, DARPA submitted a request for proposal ( RFP ), seeking plans for a chembot. Their specifications: "soft, flexible, mobile objects that can identify and manoeuvre through openings smaller than their static structural dimensions."

Significant properties of chembots include the following:

Flexibility in three dimensions
The ability to break apart and reform
Support of autonomous or remotely controlled modes
Ability to withstand extremes of temperature, pressure, humidity and radiation
Flexible external "skin" that can withstand stress without rupturing
Backbone structure that allows reconstitution to original physical shape and dimensions
Tactile sensing
Ability to carry hard and soft payloads without damaging them or being damaged by them.

If realized, such a chembot could travel over considerable distances carrying an embedded payload , change shape and size as required, and then reconstitute to its original form. The DARPA document likens the proposed abilities of the chembot to characteristics already displayed in nature: "Many soft creatures, including mice, octopi, and insects, readily traverse openings barely larger than their largest 'hard' component." The branch of science involving technological developments that mimic natural phenomena is known as biomimetics .

Potential applications for chembots include space exploration, military operations and medical devices that can be implanted in the human body. Chembots might also prove useful for rescue operations in hostile environments such as subterranean or undersea mines and caves.