washboard clouds!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Clouds

Author Thread
blookanoo

Location: west kootenays BC
washboard clouds!!! PostTue Jun 10, 2008 7:15 pm  Reply with quote

On several different occasions I have attempted to initiate a discussion regarding the phenomenon of "washboard clouds". These are the clouds one can see in satellite photos that are long and thin and spaced evenly apart. They look like an old style washboard or a snake belly. It is my opinion that these clouds are not natural and are in fact a signature of electro-magnetic pulses.

Interestingly, no one ever has anything to add to my comments and my posts are usually quickly pushed off the "active topics" page as other posts dealing with some pretty esoteric subjects are added. Why isn't anybody interested in talking about these scalar pulse clouds when it might be the one thing that is concrete proof of weather manipulation?

For the past 4 or 5 days a huge band of "washboard" clouds has been sitting over Oregon, remaining static while massive weather systems move through or over them (please see my post under "satellite anomalies" for link to satellite web page). At the same time, the NW has seen days on end of cold rainy weather which is now threatening to create havoc with crop growing and fruit production. I have also noticed the same type of clouds over the mid-west pushing the jet stream NE. There has been extreme heat and flooding there. Just a coincidence?

So what's up people? Is no one else noticing this? What do the meteorologists have to say about these washboard clouds? Can someone explain how these clouds could possibly be natural? I would love to know what people think about them.
stitcherman

Location: jaffrey new hampshire
PostTue Jun 10, 2008 9:04 pm  Reply with quote

I have seen the washboards clouds last year on what was really a clear blue sky day. A small set of them would generate one line at a time in a fixed spot in the sky and the upper winds would move it out downwind and aother would be generated.In the same spot. On and on. till there were like at least 15.
Go figure. How can there be something fixed and stationary from the ground that is inside a wind movement?
On the other....Guess people don't like to give much feedback. The truth often goes down the drain. It is the way we were trained since birth I guess. Theres that and there aren't a lot of active participants here. We all learn the truth in our own way, that is if the person is really lookin' for it.
That and all have their own interests they are pursuing at any given time.
_________________
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826
starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
PostWed Jun 11, 2008 1:21 am  Reply with quote

hey blookanoo,

quote:
So what's up people? Is no one else noticing this? What do the meteorologists have to say about these washboard clouds? Can someone explain how these clouds could possibly be natural? I would love to know what people think about them.

I have read explanations on some sites claiming that they are "gravity waves", if you have time you can look them up, but I think you will find the criteria for those to exist will not line up with what you are witnessing.
I see smaller types of these on a regular basis I am sure would not show up on satellite images, I'll try to get some pictures.
Cloudy Skies

Joined: 22 Aug 2007
Location: UK
PostWed Jun 11, 2008 7:12 am  Reply with quote

I guess the questions are: a) why would you think they're not natural? b) if they're not natural why do you think 10s of thousands of amateur meteorologists , let alone the professional, all think they are natural? and c) are you open to believing an explanation that they are natural?

Proper gravity waves are more common in some parts of the world than others, but their creation is partly dependent on wind direction

http://www.brockmann-consult.de/CloudStructures/gravity-waves-cloud-description.htm

http://www.livescience.com/environment/071015-undular-bore.html

On a smaller scale, and more readily seen from the ground, are clouds such as altocumulus which create 'mackerel skies' - a phenomena described for millennia and thus 100% definitely not due to any 'scalar' activity

http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/reports/wxfacts/Sometimes-a-bit-fishy.htm

http://www.cloudappreciationsociety.org/altocumulus-undulatus-may-07/

Like most things in life (despite what our govts would like to think) there is not always a 'one size fits all' explanation for any given cloud formation - so each case needs to be looked at based on sound meteorological knowledge and only when such knowledge fails to provide a explanation should we start to ask more searching questions.

Incidently, worth remembering that winds can blow at different speeds in different directions at different altitudes - and conditions on the ground are not necessarily indicative of conditions several miles above your head Smile

Whether any of this explains observations in Oregon is, of course, another matter Wink But the natural explanations should be falsified - shown to be not true in this specific case - before we jump to conclusions Smile
PAK

PostWed Jun 11, 2008 2:55 pm  Reply with quote

The meteorlogical societies and weather professionals are not discussing the arial spraying, so that eliminates them as telling truths. Today we have the phenomena of "micro-bursts" coined by a Japanese scientist in the 90's as if this was some new undiscovered weather anomaly. Weather has been studied for thousands of years, so this new micro-burst, which is very much like a pin pointed tornado, appearing without any warning whatsoever, is very destructive would not have been missed by weather experts of the past. We got hit by one in our area and it took down trees, damaged homes, and power was out for a week. It sounded like a tornado, and I thought it was one except that it occurred so precisely, it did not travel like a tornado.

As for the washboard, or what I used to call sheepswool clouds. This Bookano is when I first had a revelation that something was wrong with the skies. It was a pleasant summer day, not too hot, mild humidity, no storms on the way and I was in an area where I could see the sky openly. There they were, these clouds, very, very low, not at any 18,000 to 30,000 feet as they should be, they were too symetrical, static, and just all wrong for that particular day. Everytime I fly, the plane enters these clouds shortly after take off, well below 6,000 feet, and when the plane hits 30,000 feet, these clouds are covering the Earth like a blanket, they are often stagnent, not moving or changing shape. I started to look at clouds after that and realized that even the cumulus clouds would often remain in a fixed position for long periods of time, with flat bottoms, often black, too symetrical and even spaced; they no longer shape-shifted as they once did, as in a liquid. I started researching clouds and came across various websites about weather modification, etc. and the lingering trails left by jets. I realized I had seen this but it had not registered in my head. I thought that maybe that jet had a bad exhaust system, until after watching and photographing this, it was going on constantly, and clouds were being created by these planes. Today, there are far too many different types of cloud formations at the same time, the same atmosphere, and sheeps wool clouds are much too prevalent now - I see them daily 365 days a year, instead of occasional as it used to be.
_________________
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
blookanoo

Location: west kootenays BC
PostWed Jun 11, 2008 5:20 pm  Reply with quote

Selamat Balik to all! And thank you for your responses.

Cloudy Skies, I see these washboard clouds everywhere and I really doubt they are natural. Like chemtrails, I never saw them when I was growing up; they seem to be a new phenomenon. Perhaps clouds do occasionally bunch up together in perfectly spaced long lines, but I'm sure that is a rare occurrence and would not explain multi-levels of these clouds fanning out in different directions from the same spot, nor the way they remain motionless all day. It also does not explain how these lines materialize out of the blue, as Stitcherman stated and as I have also seen happen. Just look at satellite photos and you will see what I'm talking about. Might I ask you Cloudy, do you believe in chemtrails? Or do you think they are simply contrails? Just curious.

I highly recommend that individuals interested in what I've been talking about spend some time getting familiar with this site. http://www.rap.ucar.edu/weather/satellite/
As I mentioned in a previous post, you can set the loop duration for 12hrs at the end of the day and watch a whole series of images. You will be able to see the cross hatching of chemtrails as well as the washboard/ pulse clouds. They are everywhere.

Looking forward to more input. I really believe that this is the proof we need to show that the weather is being messed with. Of course, there will always be people who will say that everything is perfectly normal, and chemtrails are contrails, and your government loves you, and WTC 7 fell from little fires...
Orwell knew

Location: Mid-Missouri
PostWed Jun 11, 2008 6:08 pm  Reply with quote

I don't have alot of time at the moment to go into an in depth response regarding any specific types of 'clouds' we now see but I can once again state the OBVIOUS that most ALL of us KNOW, and that is massive sky POLLUTION from therse operations occurs daily.

I think people interested in 'chemtrails' and this constant 'atmospheric engineering' should, until the purpose(s) proven simply point out the huge JET POLLUTION mess that can be observed by ANYBODY if they will spend a day or so simply watching these planes coat the sky. While 'sceptics' might try and challenge the purpose of these operations, it is virtually impossible for any reasonable person to ignore the huge mess that these planes make when they fly around in circles and x's spewing out huge plumes of white higly light reflective exhaust which when the sun goes down looks like nasty black soot-like pollution that hangs and spreads in the sky and weeps from the 'mares tails'.

It is SOOOOOOO OBVIOUS to anyone who will spend just a LITTLE time skywatching that these squadrons of planes that come like hornets and saturate the sky with this huge pollution mess are doing it INTENTIONALLY as it is easy to observe *regular* air trafffic often flying through these operations at the same time leaving only the standard quickly disapating contrails.

Clearly there is some type of 'seeding' programs going on and these ABSOLUTELY create hideous 'pollution clouds' but IMO their EXACT purposes cannot be clearly known (by outsiders) at this time.
blookanoo

Location: west kootenays BC
PostWed Jun 11, 2008 10:06 pm  Reply with quote

Okay, so maybe it's accoustic and not electro-magnetic waves. I don't know. But here is exactly what I'm talking about. Here are pics of the suspicious evenly spaced clouds that I call washboard clouds. Check out the size of the ones off of the U.K. steering the storm away. How blatant can it get?

http://weatherwars.info/
blookanoo

Location: west kootenays BC
PostWed Jun 11, 2008 11:44 pm  Reply with quote

Same thing that I'm talking about as seen from above

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=4x8-2TAHXfU
Free World Order

Location: Totalitarian EU
PostThu Jun 12, 2008 12:06 pm  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by PAK
[...]

Exactly! Why don't Monsanto tell us how they GE our food or the reason for it, no they won't say it is to poison, rape and monopolise our food supplies so that farmers and consumers are totally dependent on them. Why would the EU admit they had Nazi and Communist origins, even when declassified documents indicate this, why would the government declassify the fact that aerosols have been sprayed on millions of people as part of biowarfare experiments, why would they deny it! They do not.

It is their ENTERPRISE! Their Industry, they will keep it that way. It is not yours to poke your nose in at. Remain an ignorant fool! Live in blissful fake happiness. And be controlled!

Now lets wait for oil to reach $200 a barrel and for the useless American eaters to become homeless, then they will wake up to their reality they were born slaves and will die slaves. Their currency is not real - it is complete DEBT the begin with, therefore they are slaves to their masters. UK has the cheapest oil supplies in all of the EU yet government tax us to hell and back. We could be more prosperous and free than ever before but corporatism won't allow it to ever happen, unless we make it happen. You cannot reform their system, but it will fall some day.

BTW: Contrails are not natural either! NASA say so! Contrails form to clouds, all contrails modify the weather and effect global climates when sprayed locally it effects the whole world's climate - it will and does effect other areas of a country and rest of the world. In nature that man made plane with its water vapour would not exist and in no way would be up in the atmosphere making aerosols or clouds.

Cloudy Skies if you want to believe all chemtrails are only contrails fine! But never believe contrails are not making the clouds form, it is patently obvious they are capable of doing this. No government denies it. And contrails do modify the weather.

Uh, I suppose nature did this one then!

All man made contrail aerosols!

http://www.es.lancs.ac.uk/hazelrigg/contrails/contrail.gif
http://www.es.lancs.ac.uk/search.php (contrail)
http://snipurl.com/2g49o
[www_google_co_uk]
papers on contrail research

quote:
Abstract
Contrail-cirrus has the potential to affect regional climate by altering the planet’s albedo.
With contrail frequency predicted to keep on increasing, there is growing concern about
the modulating affect of contrail-cirrus. This report centres on trends of contrails and
cirrus over the Northwest of England as part of an ongoing assessment into the impact of
contrail-cirrus cloud on local climate

quote:
Years with high cirrus
totals appear to correlate with years that had warmer than average summers, which in
turn often coincide with El Niño events.

_________________
http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/PoliceState.html
Disclaimer: all my posts are thought crimes and only IMO in the police state we all live in...
http://www.europeantruth.co.uk/index1.html UK is history, USA to RESIST?
http://www.freedom-force.org
Cloudy Skies

Joined: 22 Aug 2007
Location: UK
PostThu Jun 12, 2008 2:47 pm  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by blookanoo

I never saw them when I was growing up; they seem to be a new phenomenon.

Maybe you never noticed them because they were unremarkable? I can;t say I noticed them either - but I've seen plenty of photos that show such clouds were defintely around in the 60s and 70s.

quote:
Might I ask you Cloudy, do you believe in chemtrails? Or do you think they are simply contrails? Just curious.

I believe that most of what people see and call chemtrails are simply contrails. This does not mean that chemicals are not been deliberated sprayed though.

quote:
Originally posted by Free World Order

Cloudy Skies if you want to believe all chemtrails are only contrails fine! But never believe contrails are not making the clouds form, it is patently obvious they are capable of doing this. No government denies it. And contrails do modify the weather.

That I definitely do believe and definitely am concerned about! I don't think it's being done deliberately - but in a way that makes it even worse. Just another example of our disregard for the planet and the consequences of our actions.

Anyway, I'm not on CTC to argue for/against chemtrails - just to offer info that I hope might be in interest/use to others to help them make up their own minds Smile