Reasons For Controling The Weather

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Weather

Author Thread
increase 1776

Location: Bizzaro World
Reasons For Controling The Weather PostThu Jun 12, 2008 9:06 pm  Reply with quote

1)http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080611/bs_nm/markets_grains_dc By Sam Nelson
Wed Jun 11, 1:20 PM ET

CHICAGO (Reuters) - U.S. corn futures soared more than 4 percent to a fresh record high for the fifth consecutive trading session on Wednesday as flooding expanded in the U.S. Midwest, harming the 2008 corn crop.

"There's still no indication that we're getting ready to change this pattern. Concerns continue from planting issues to emergence to crop development," Mike Palmerino, forecaster for DTN Meteorlogix, said.

Corn prices on the Chicago Board of Trade have surged 80 percent over the past year, with nearly 17 percent of that tacked on just this month.

Soybeans surged 3 percent and wheat leaped nearly 5 percent as those markets followed corn, but the historic rainfall and flooding in the United States also were beginning to hurt soy and wheat crop prospects.

"There is definitely concern. There is way too much water and, even if it is drier next week, it won't matter now. It's too late to plant corn and even bean yields are being affected," Vic Lespinasse, an analyst for GrainAnalyst.com, said.

Corn prices rallied the daily trading limit of 30 cents per bushel early in the session and the new-crop July 2009 contract soared to a record $7.56-1/4, surpassing the record of $7.35 set in during Asian trading hours.

By midday, U.S. corn for July 2008 delivery was locked up the 30-cent limit at $7.03-1/4 per bushel.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture this week slashed 5 bushels per acre from its estimate for U.S. corn yields because of excessive rainfall and flooding in key corn states, including top producers Illinois and Iowa.

Now there are ideas that yields and corn acreage will fall further because it keeps raining. This season has come the closest to the historic flood in summer 1993.

"That's the year everyone is looking at as a comparison," Palmerino said.

That summer the U.S. Midwest suffered from heavy flooding after weeks of rain that eventually caused the Mississippi River, a major North American river and grain shipping artery, to flood, washing out surrounding corn and soybean fields.

"The size of the corn crop is coming down, and maybe the wheat crop too," said Chicago cash merchant Glenn Hollander of Hollander-Feuerhaken.

U.S. wheat markets leaped to keep up with corn and now the maturing winter wheat crop is being threatened by the rains.

Wheat for July delivery was up 58 cents per bushel at $8.67 per bushel at midday, nearing its 60-cent trading limit.

European grain markets followed the trends at the CBOT, extending their early rally. In Paris, the benchmark November wheat contract settled up 12.75 euros, or 6.6 percent, at 205 euros a tonne, after hitting 205.25 euros, its highest level since April 17.

"If you look at corn prices, wheat can only rise. We can't have wheat cheaper than corn," a European trader said.

U.S. traders said the excessive wet weather in the U.S. crop region was the main driver of the markets, but they also tied some of the gains to a strong rebound in crude oil and gold as the dollar fell.

"More rain is exactly what we don't need, and today we have the added support from crude oil being up," Lespinasse said.

U.S. soyoil, a key resource for the biodiesel industry, soared following crude oil, and soybean futures held to their own limit gains.

U.S. soy for July delivery was up its limit of 70 cents at $15.16-1/2 per bushel.

(Additional reporting by Christine Stebbins in Chicago and Sybille de La Hamaide in Paris; Editing by Walter Bagley)
_________________
"The police are not here to create disorder.
The police are here to preserve disorder." Mayor Richard Daley
increase 1776

Location: Bizzaro World
PostThu Jun 12, 2008 9:13 pm  Reply with quote

2)http://www.hoodrivernews.com/News%20stories/2008/047_news_1.htm

Cold Weather reduces
size of pear crop

By RAELYNN RICARTE
News staff writer
June 11, 2008

Hood River Valley orchardists could experience lighter fruit crops than usual because bees stayed in their hives during cold and wet spring weather.

Jose Martinez, foreman at Moore Orchards in Pine Grove, said growers avoided frosts during April that would have killed blossoms on trees. But rainy weather that month also kept bees “inside” so many blooms did not get pollinated.

Bees and other insects transfer pollen grains from one location to another while feeding on the nectar inside flowers, the reproductive part of a tree. Pollen is produced as a sticky powder in the male part of the blossom called a stamen.

That substance attaches to the bee, which then delivers it to the female part of a flower called a pistil. Once fertilized, seeds form in the ovule, which is located at the base of the pistil. Only the same species of fruit can be reproduced; pear pollen does not work on apple trees, etc.

Martinez said if weather prevents bees from “doing their job” then there is less fruit that year. He said one beehive was placed, as usual, every five acres among trees on the 400-acre farm. But there was little dry weather to lure bees outside.

Another threat brought by cold weather, said Martinez, is the bacterial disease known as fire blight. The name of the pathogen was derived from the blackened and cracked look it gives to tender shoots and branches, much like the aftermath of a flame.

“Cold weather in the spring can create many problems for farmers,” said Martinez.

He said the bacteria takes up residency in tender new shoots during cold weather. It then quickly spreads through the tree’s system when the days become warmer.

“Fire blight is like a cancer; it starts at the tip of a branch and moves all the way down to the roots,” said Martinez.

He said, if the disease is left unchecked, it has the potential to destroy an entire apple or pear orchard in as little as one growing season.

According to Martinez, the only effective treatment for fire plight is to prune away any branches that even appear to be infected. He said cuts to the branch must be well above the visual sign of infection since it has likely already crept beyond that point. The pruning cut is sprayed with an alcohol-based substance to kill any remaining bacteria.

Fire blight is indigenous to North America, but has spread throughout the world. Martinez said Bartlett pear trees are susceptible to the disease but Anjous have a high immunity.

He said one plus of cold weather is that it immobilizes the tiny mites that hatch in grass and other vegetation below the tree. These insects migrate up the trunk to feed on the leaves, which are necessary to help the plant convert sunlight into nutrients, a process called photosynthesis.

Also kept at bay by spring rains is the codling moth, whose larva burrow into the fruit and then eat their way back out. The insect is a native of Europe that was introduced to North America.

Martinez said farmers hang a pheromone-laced trap in trees about 1.5 acre apart to lure the male moth. The insect is killed by chemicals once inside, ending his ability to mate with a female, who can produce several batches of worms a season.

“There is always something happening out on the farm; sometimes good and sometimes not so good,” said Martinez.
_________________
"The police are not here to create disorder.
The police are here to preserve disorder." Mayor Richard Daley
PAK

PostThu Jun 12, 2008 9:55 pm  Reply with quote

Our ground is like a sponge. The rain came down this afternoon for just a short period, like a monsoon, wind blowing like crazy, rain going in all directions. It has not been easy for farmers.
_________________
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
visual ray wizard

Location: United States
Corn and soybean futures are going thru the roof PostFri Jun 13, 2008 12:55 am  Reply with quote

http://www.enn.com/top_stories/article/37360

Farmers who plant, or replant , after June 20 may see yields drop by half
RELATED ARTICLES

A costly deadline looms for many growers in the Midwest, as every day of waiting for the weather to cooperate to plant corn and soybeans reduces potential yields.

Illinois growers who plant corn or soybeans near the end of June can expect a 50 percent reduction in crop yield, according to a University of Illinois agriculture expert.

The US Department of Agriculture reports that corn and soybean growers in several Midwestern states are behind schedule on their planting. A cooler and wetter-than-average spring has left Illinois and Indiana furthest behind on planted corn and soybeans. Several other states are lagging behind their normal planting schedules, but by a lesser margin.

In Illinois, 95 percent of the corn is planted and 88 percent has emerged, but less than half of that is reported to be in good or excellent condition. Fully 14 percent of the acres planted are in poor or very poor condition, with another 38 percent reported as "fair." Those acres in poor or very poor condition may have to be replanted.

In Illinois, the corn was only seven inches high as of June 9, compared to an average 17 inches by this time in recent years.

"This has been a bad spring by most measures," said Illinois crop sciences professor Emerson Nafziger. "We keep seeing forecasts that look favorable and then that doesn't happen. The chance of having above-average yields has diminished greatly."

Cool temperatures and the third wettest January-April since 1895 in Illinois have led to delays that are undercutting potential yields. Nafziger's analysis of previous years' corn planting data in Illinois determined that "we can expect 50 percent of the maximum yield when planting is done around June 15 to 20."

Those growing soybeans in southern Illinois may get 50 percent of their maximum yield if they plant no later than June 25 to 30, he said.

Some growers — in southern Illinois especially — will have to replant as wet conditions have caused some seed to rot.

Despite the poor conditions, Nafziger finds it encouraging that 95 percent of Illinois corn acres have already been planted. While some acres will have to be replanted, high temperatures should help boost the growth rate of what has survived so far, he said.

Soybeans are further behind. Only 66 percent of the soybean crop was in the ground as of June 9 in Illinois, compared to an average 92 percent planted by this time in recent years.

Most growers will not get the yields they expected, but high prices for their crops — and crop insurance — should see them through, Nafziger said.

"Even with high costs, the yield needed to cover costs is relatively low when corn is more than $6 a bushel," he said. "But we're looking at some real disappointment at having so much income potential not realized this year due to weather-related crop problems."

It is possible that the US is being targeted from outside it's borders, world war 3 may have already begun... scalar style that is......

_________________
Being one with nature never felt so good!
blookanoo

Location: west kootenays BC
PostFri Jun 13, 2008 12:59 am  Reply with quote

They are trying to create a world food shortage with their weather manipulation. Just look at Nargas and the way they wasted that rice growing delta. Now they're freezing out the NW fruit and drowning the corn and soy in the midwest. Every couple of weeks there is some food that's dangerous and must be destroyed--tomatoes, spinach, beef. Beef! They chucked millions of pounds of it last year. Mass sacrifice of chickens...

Soon it will be round-up ready, barium/aluminum resistent, GM, Soylent Green for all of us at the camp.
increase 1776

Location: Bizzaro World
PostFri Jun 13, 2008 5:07 am  Reply with quote

Another take on the HAARP Storms is this,months back,Beelzebub and the Neocons were looking for a false flag to declare Martial Law.One of the sites for a dirty bomb was Iowa,all the planning would be done already and the rain storms could be the boogieman instead of a low yield nuke.All this water will end up in the Big Easy,as per the trickle down effect.These bastards want us on our knees,beggin PLEASE HELP.
_________________
"The police are not here to create disorder.
The police are here to preserve disorder." Mayor Richard Daley
Free World Order

Location: Totalitarian EU
PostFri Jun 13, 2008 4:28 pm  Reply with quote

It will always happen naturally.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Climatemapusa2.PNG

_________________
http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/PoliceState.html
Disclaimer: all my posts are thought crimes and only IMO in the police state we all live in...
http://www.europeantruth.co.uk/index1.html UK is history, USA to RESIST?
http://www.freedom-force.org
PAK

PostFri Jun 13, 2008 5:15 pm  Reply with quote

I have talked with people here who are farmers up in WI and many are going to lose their crops. Their fields are flooded out and they won't be able to replant, it is too late. Last night the strobe lighting effect went on for over 4 hours, nonstop thunder and lightning at the same time. The rain came down in buckets, would stop, and then come down again. Our house shook all night long. This storm did not roll in, it was swirled right overhead and never moved all night. It sounded like a war.
_________________
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
increase 1776

Location: Bizzaro World
PostFri Jun 13, 2008 7:35 pm  Reply with quote

_________________
"The police are not here to create disorder.
The police are here to preserve disorder." Mayor Richard Daley
Orwell knew

Location: Mid-Missouri
PostSun Jun 15, 2008 6:16 pm  Reply with quote

If one lines up a map of 'the corn belt' it appears to me to be a great match of the current 'flood area', And if one goes further and looks at many of the satellite maps available, it appears also that cloud building and seeding by way of 'chemtrails' laid by planes is building up these rainstorms and INTENTIONALLY causing flooding as we've seen in Iowa. Now WHO exactly might benefit from this???

While I am not good at posting pictures here is a link to one satellite map that I just viewed that appears to me to show trails being laid over Missouri to add to the cloud mass/system being laid over Iowa etc.

One thing I noticed on many of the satellite maps, it appears to me that most all of the images available have had their resolution lessened to the point it is a bit harder on many images to detect just how much of the atual cloud cover over the U.S. (and other places) is engineered by planes.

But this image at the link if blown up using the size increase funtion should be clear enough to most learned folks here.

http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/data/g8/latest_g8wv.gif
Cloudy Skies

Joined: 22 Aug 2007
Location: UK
PostSun Jun 15, 2008 7:09 pm  Reply with quote

Bear in mind the possibility the 'corn belt' may naturally coincide with regions most prone to flooding - after all, flood plains do produce the most fertile arable land: just look at Mesopotamia or Egypt.

In other words, it'd be natural to expect the most fertile arable regions to suffer major floods.

And if we're arguing deliberate intent, presumably that means those of 1913 and 1993 were similarly caused? In which case, for what ends?

Don't be too quick to look for conspiracies that aren't there Wink
Orwell knew

Location: Mid-Missouri
PostSun Jun 15, 2008 7:43 pm  Reply with quote

Yes, I agree it IS hard to prove intent.

But, I think the question must be asked though: IF what we are seeing on the satellite maps is the INTENTIONAL application of 'chemtrails' building up the cloud banks over Missouri, Iowa, Wisconsin, etc. (and I believe-IMO- that it is) then what is the purpose? Surely it doesn't seem logical to add heavy aerosol/particulate cloud cover over an area that needs to dry out, does it? And it appears that keeping this area under heavy cloud cover would be inducive to even more rain.

The point I was raising was not so much that "low lying" farm land was flooding (as could be expected) but rather that cloud building and seeding ('chemtrailing') appears to be going on over the region even as it floods.

Why?
PAK

PostMon Jun 16, 2008 2:10 am  Reply with quote

The reason why is to create "food shortage" scares and to destroy the last of the small farmers still hanging on to their land and livelihood. Many are already worried about going under, not able to survive this flooding, which is not normal at all. I passed a farm today where the water completely surrounds their farmhouse and barns, it was unbelievable. More chaos and crisis, and big Agri (like Monsanto) gets to control all the food production on the planet. By the way, this is not Mesopotamia and this area is sprayed very heavily, on an almost daily basis. Storms now just dump tons of rain in a very short period of time. The sky is a mess from these planes, which are not commercial jets coming from O'hare. We do get the occasional day, very rare, where not a plane or cloud is in sight all day long (O'hare is not taking a day off) then wham, they are out in the afternoon, going crazy. We also have a small airport here and which is a UPS hub; funny these don't leave any trails making clouds, and they have a regular schedule.
_________________
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
PAK

PostMon Jun 16, 2008 2:50 am  Reply with quote

Rural areas of China are getting their share of flooding and heavy freak rains. Farmlands destroyed, millions of people relocated. Destroy independent farming. Weather weapons work great for this.

Rainstorms kill at least 57, force relocation of 1.27 mln in S China

At least 57 people have been killed and 1.27 million people relocated.
·A total of 17.87 million people have been affected.
·The direct economic loss stood at 10.61 billion yuan (1.53 billion U.S. dollars).
BEIJING, June 15 (Xinhua) -- At least 57 people have been killed and 1.27 million people relocated as rainstorms and floods ravaged nine provinces and region in south China, according to the Ministry of Civil Affairs and Guangdong Province on Sunday.

A bus splashes through a flooded street in Guangzhou, capital of south China's Guangdong Province, June 14, 2008. (Xinhua Photo)
Photo Gallery>>>

A man ride a motorcycle in the flooded street in Changzhou Town, Wuzhou City, southwest China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, June 15, 2008.(Xinhua Photo)

The Ministry of Civil Affairs said 55 people were killed and another seven people were reported missing as of 9 p.m. on Saturday. A total of 17.87 million people have been affected.

However, Guangdong reported two more deaths on Sunday, bringing death toll to 20 in the province and 57 nationwide. Eight others were missing and 5.76 million people in 17 Guangdong cities were affected, the provincial flood control and drought relief headquarters said.

The disaster damaged crops on 860,500 hectares of farms, including total crop failure on 90,200 hectares. It toppled down 45,000 houses and damaged 141,000. The direct economic loss stood at 10.61 billion yuan (1.53 billion U.S. dollars).

Rainstorms and floods have ravaged the provinces of Zhejiang, Anhui, Jiangxi, Hubei, Hunan, Guangdong, Guizhou and Yunnan and the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region since June 6, the ministry said.

A man ride a motorcycle in the flooded street in Changzhou Town, Wuzhou City, southwest China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, June 15, 2008.(Xinhua Photo)
Photo Gallery>>>

Guangdong was on full alert as floods in the swollen rivers of Xijiang and Beijiang were expected to converge in Foshan City on Monday.

Fourteen monitoring sites on the two rivers recorded water levels above danger lines, the headquarters said.

The Guangdong maritime bureau closed up the navigation routes in the Zhaoqing section of Xijiang and the Qingyuan section of Beijiang starting from 1:40 p.m. and 1:50 p.m. on Sunday respectively.

Heavy rain in the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region triggered landslides, mud-rock flows and floods, affecting more than 6.8 million people and forcing the evacuation of 838,800, said the Guangxi civil affairs department.

Flooded houses are seen at Luzhai Town in Luzhai County, southwest China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, June 13, 2008. Flood caused by heavy rains in the county has left many buildings waterlogged. (Xinhua Photo)
Photo Gallery>>>

Crops were destroyed and houses toppled down. Losses so far total 3.7 billion yuan, the department said.

In Hunan Province, nearly 2 million people have been affected and more than 260,000 had to be evacuated from Yongzhou City. Flooding occurred in all 11 counties and districts of the city, leading to the collapse of 15,000 houses.

There were no reports of casualties in Yongzhou, said the local flood control and drought relief headquarters on Sunday.

In Jiangxi, 3.87 million people have been affected and losses total 3.37 billion yuan. About 210,000 people were put to fight floods.

About 12,000 people stranded by flood have been rescued so far in Jiangxi.

The National Meteorological Center forecast more rains in southern parts of the country for the next few days.

Woes multiply in S China after week of heavy rain

BEIJING, June 15 (Xinhua) -- Torrential rain has taken a rising toll in southern China, affecting millions of people.

Heavy rain started on June 8 in the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region and triggered landslides, mud-rock flows and floods, affecting more than 6.8 million people and forcing the evacuation of 838,800, said the Guangxi civil affairs department. Full story

South China region faces danger of river embankment burst

WUZHOU, Guangxi, June 15 (Xinhua) -- A section of the Xijiang River in south China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region was about to burst its embankments following days of heavy rain, threatening tens of thousands of people, local authorities said Sunday. Full story

More downpours to lash South China

BEIJING, June 15 (Xinhua) -- Heavy rains were forecast for most parts of already-drenched southern China over the next 10 days, and some areas could experience torrential rains, strong gales and thunderstorms, the China Meteorological Administration (CMA) said on Sunday. Full story

Freak rain causes deaths, huge evacuations

BEIJING, June 14 (Xinhua) -- Freak rain lashed eastern and southern China in the past few days, causing deaths and massive evacuations. Full story

Rainstorms kill 12, affect millions in southern China

BEIJING, June 13 (Xinhua) -- A dozen people were killed and millions were affected as rainstorms continued to lash south China over the past two days, local authorities said on Friday. Full story
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
Orwell knew

Location: Mid-Missouri
PostTue Jun 17, 2008 2:27 am  Reply with quote

Keep seeding.

We're watching what you're doing.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/feedarticle/7589798

Goto page