Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Response to attacks by 'socrates/may41970'

Chemtrail Central > Admin Desk

Author Thread
Lou

Response to attacks by 'socrates/may41970' PostMon Jun 16, 2008 6:10 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi to my friends here at CTC. Very Happy

Starman1_I tried to tell you as did others these very things over a year ago but you seemed oblivious and apathetic to the obviousness of this / these MOLE debunkers and troublemakers, that angered me so much that finally after months of waiting for you to throw them out I deleted all but a few of my post here in protest to what seemed to me to be your endless procrastination in removing these vile, lying, deceitful, attacking individuals_only now do you confirm what most of the regulars have known all along, I should thank you but I just can't bring myself to do it because I feel that you failed miserably in doing anything about these frauds from the beginning so you will just have to excuse me if don't heap accolades on you now for steeping up.

This is my first post here at CTC since you banned me for deleting my post and hopefully my last.

Re: Proof that 'Lou Aubuchont' and 'Stitcherman' are not the same person that so far 'socrates / may41970' have refused to address.

Neither myself or 'Stitcherman' should have to put up with this kind of pure crap from an anonymous coward like 'socrates / may41970'

Now for a little truth.

From: http://www.debatebothsides.com/showthread.php?t=67293&page=4

starman1

Re: Response to attacks by 'socrates/may41970' PostWed Jun 18, 2008 1:25 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Lou
Hi to my friends here at CTC. Very Happy

Starman1_I tried to tell you as did others these very things over a year ago but you seemed oblivious and apathetic to the obviousness of this / these MOLE debunkers and troublemakers, that angered me so much that finally after months of waiting for you to throw them out I deleted all but a few of my post here in protest to what seemed to me to be your endless procrastination in removing these vile, lying, deceitful, attacking individuals_only now do you confirm what most of the regulars have known all along, I should thank you but I just can't bring myself to do it because I feel that you failed miserably in doing anything about these frauds from the beginning so you will just have to excuse me if don't heap accolades on you now for steeping up.

This is my first post here at CTC since you banned me for deleting my post and hopefully my last.

Re: Proof that 'Lou Aubuchont' and 'Stitcherman' are not the same person that so far 'socrates / may41970' have refused to address.

Neither myself or 'Stitcherman' should have to put up with this kind of pure crap from an anonymous coward like 'socrates / may41970'

Now for a little truth.

From: http://www.debatebothsides.com/showthread.php?t=67293&page=4

Lou please check this thread, before you go any further with your claim...
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/msg116848.html#116848
Please correct your statements on the link you posted, I made a mistake. Because they both posted as "guest" the IP's were linked, that is what happened, and that is all.

If you were to post as "guest" your IP would be linked as well. I have made an apology for the error, and you may share that information as well..

They both just used "guest" as an online ID.
For those who choose to follow this saga... My bad!