Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
WEIRD BUGS IN IL

Chemtrail Central > Ecology

Author Thread
PAK

PostFri Aug 17, 2007 1:30 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
That article was most likely discussing how science would like to genetically alter certain breeds of mosquito that carry disease in hopes to migrate and produce with mosquitoes in nature so that humans are no longer endangered by mosquito borne diseases such as Malaria, West Nile, Encephalitis etc.

The problem is that these genetically altered mosquitoes would be mutants, which cannot produce offspring.

See PAK, that’s one of the amazing features of God’s living creatures. We are made what we are. Animals and insects of different species CANNOT inner-breed to make new species. Even the grafting of trees and plants only makes for a one season crop. Their seed cannot reproduce.

Unfortunately, the Elite can recreate any species they want and create new species. They've been doing it since before the Egyptians. Do you honestly believe the Pharoahs, who had millions of slaves, were not using drugs, along with breeding techniques on human beings? They experimented on people like animals since to them, as to the Elite today, we are nothing but animals, in fact we are lower than animals to them.

It is not a far stretch to realize that the plagues that mosquitoes, tse tse flies and other bugs have spread are a creation of man, not God in order to inflict havoc on the mass of humanity who are nothing but ants to the Elite. Such as in PROTEST-ANTS, no coincidence there since Martin Luther was a Priest, his family was a member of the Rosecrucian Lodge, thus their family crest the Rose and the Cross, he did not like average people, thought they were lessers, and was not burned at the stake as most heretics were at his time for going against the Catholic Church. I've read his own books and papers, believe you me, he did not like the average person, thought they were worthless pieces of crap to put it mildly.

We've been all hoodwinked by the Elite, who have written tons of books, papers, and even movies, on how they will alter humanity and everything on this planet for their own UTOPIA, PEACE ON EARTH, where there is a place for everything and everything is in its place. You think they are only modifying the tse tse fly to combat malaria? What a joke. Malaria is a plague made in he-ave-nu for the Elite, taylor made to kill off a population already infected with the AIDS virus. For God's sake, why would we use any pesticide to kill off the "natural" tse tse fly, God's creation. The joke is on us. We are so stupid it makes me cringe to think how duped we truly are. EVERYTHING ON THIS PLANET IS BEING ALTERED, FOOD, WATER, AIR, PLANTS, ANIMALS, FISH AND HUMANS. Back when I was in college, the East Germans injected females with hormones to keep them from going into puberty, in order for them to remain slim, more masculine, and easy for such sports as gymnastics, swimming, etc. It was a big scandal that they got away with. They also injected females with male hormones to make them stronger. This was done in the 60's and early 70's, more than 30 years ago. What do you think they have now?

Why do you think TIGER WOODS has such a name for the BEST GOLFER IN THE WORLD. who could be that lucky?

Genetic engineering is a done deal, man-woman, woman-man, order your perfect human. Imagine merging machines and humans, a done deal, not to mention nano-bugs, equipped with computers and GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
Swedishoo

PostSun Aug 19, 2007 1:41 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
the Elite can recreate any species they want and create new species. They've been doing it since before the Egyptians.

LOLOL

Like what, miss know it all? Tell me what species of animals have been created as a result of genetic interbreeding?
PAK

PostSun Aug 19, 2007 3:04 pm  Reply with quote  

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6534243/

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/01/0125_050125_chimeras.html

http://pewagbiotech.org/newsroom/releases/012204.php3

For Immediate Release
January 22, 2004

New Report Finds Genetically Modified Insects May Offer Public Health and Agricultural Benefits, But Clear Regulatory Oversight Is Lacking

This is only what they will ADMIT they are doing. Of course, it's only for the GOOD of mankind, to help them CURE diseases. What disease have they cured in the last 50 years with all their money and hi-tech labs? NONE. All the money toward cancer research and what do we have? More cancer. More autoimmune disorders, more autism in various degrees, alzheimers (now natural aging?), males becoming more feminine, females becoming more masculine, sterilization increase in both males and females. Canada has one of the foremost laboratories for military that specilizes in race specific bio weapons, and creating new life forms. They give us plenty of "hints" even in mainstream media, but they are hardly going to come out and "admit" anything.

Such as the Asian ladybug, which the US government admits they released millions of them out into the US to help fight another bug. Supposidly it came from Asia, we always blame Asia or Africa for giving us new viruses, weird bugs, etc. Any virus can be made in a lab and injected into anything. Even in ancient times they would use infected people and catapult them over into a city to kill off the population imprisioned behind the walls.

The Priests that took care of the Pharoahs were foremost surgeons and also experimented with drugs and various other things on humans. In a time when the bulk of the population were slaves, I'm sure they got away with doing just about anything to the slaves. The Pharoahs had some interesting anomolies, such as hermaphrodism and elongated heads which "scientists and anthropologists" can't quite explain away rationally.

No different than chemtrails. Do you think these are benevolent in nature? Who has the motive to kill off populations? Why do people like Ted Turner, Maurice Strong, Prince Phillip, Warren Buffet, David Suzuki, Jacques Cousteau, Lord Bertrand Russel, Aldous Huxley (Brave New World), continually bemoan the "overpopulation" problem. Why do people like Bill and Melinda Gates, the EYE-BEAM Corp., even Ted Waite of the Gateway computers have foundations supporting GENOME research?

They will show you an article that they are replacing the tse tse flies stomach to make it unable to produce the malaria, let it out into the environment so it will then mate and kill off the infected tse tse flies. Just reverse that. I am sure many of the plagues we endure are not an act of our Creator but the deliberate spreading of disease to kill off people. They put live viruses in vaccines and inject them into humans. Dr. Saulk who gave us the polio vaccine, admitted that he put live monkey viruses in the vaccine, knowing it would give people cancers. He felt it was ok to do. He was a member of the Eugenics Society (those seeking to control the population of the lessers).

Bayer was caught putting the aids virus in injectable medicine for hemopheliacs. It's still in litigation but the "victims" have died off. Bayer even distributed this drug into Europe and Japan, after the lawsuit in America was filed against them. Bayer is owned by the Rothchilds. It was one of their original corporations. They got a little slap on the butt while thousands died from their poisonous "medicine".

http://www.newsrx.com/article.php?articleID=173714

http://www.newsrx.com/article.php?articleID=106831

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?articleID=000BCF6C-7AF0-12B8-BAF083414B7FFE9F

"The intermingling of tissues could also make it easier for infectious animal diseases to move into humans. Diseases that hop species barriers can be particularly devastating because the immune systems of their new hosts are so unprepared for them (the flu pandemic of 1918 is widely believed to have sprung from an avian influenza virus)."

Unfortunately this isn't new. They've already been doing all of this, without our consent, and of course only for our own good.

I am sure, the assault on our skies is for our own good too, to protect us, make us more secure.

Here's an interesting article on the creation of a robotic insect, for survelience purposes:

http://www.technologyreview.com/Infotech/19068/

... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
BrassRat

Nano bugs PostTue Sep 25, 2007 9:05 am  Reply with quote  

Thank you for looking at the photos I have posted. In response to the question of what do I think;
Nano materials of interest to nano science and technology is in the range of 100nm to 0.2nm. A strand of DNA is approximately 2 nm wide.
In type A DNA nano buckyballs have been seen to lock into the DNA strand with detrimental effect. Further study of DNA type A and type B exposed to buckyballs by $$$ supported scientist state it is not a harmful effect. Buckyballs have been put into our water bodies and it is thought they cluster together and settle to the bottom where they become unharmful. (You want to bet your life?) Nano materials have been in use in industry now for decades. The products made with nano materials have been sold to the public with absolutely no (published) warnings to the users about possible effects. Nano spiced products have been used in our military installations, government buildings, SCHOOLS, hospitals, industry. The characteristics of some elements change when they are used at nano sized scales. That is partly the cause for such excitement in this area of science and industry. I believe we are technological cavemen and women at this time, with nano technology we are going to accelerate to light speed. Aside from the problems people are going to have coping with this leap of technology, I also believe there will manifest a great cultural shock as well. It is the cultural shock which the power hungry will try to tap and use against people to maintain the power over them. I believe a great many people are also going to die from the use of this technology which will make the plague of the Dark Age appear as walk in the park. The photographs I have posted are not of nano materials. I suspect there are some which are of objects spiced with nano materials. The bug with the light source is too much. The gold balls which look like Christmas tree ornaments I believe are very much a composition of nano materials. It is likely real gold in an oil suspension, possibly with the use of drug delivery intended. The strands are I have no doubt of the Morgellons disease type. I have digital video showing strands moving. Most distressing to watch as they move is what appears to be an effort to pierce through the plastic sample bag holding them in place. From the standpoint of Science we are of a one world order, politically no, not yet, soon. I have not posted for some time, having expressed a need to travel home to Maine. I haven't made it yet, I am slowly recovering from pneumonia which nearly got me.

PostTue Sep 25, 2007 9:13 pm  Reply with quote  

Thanks for the post Brassrat. I read the white paper on Nanotechnology put out by the EPA you posted, and checked some other sources concerning this franken-science. It is obvious that the science that a select few are allowed to be privy too is way beyond anything those in the EPA are even able to comprehend. It's already out of their control and those who do have control of this science have a definite plan in mind for humanity.
BrassRat

nano tech PostTue Sep 25, 2007 11:17 pm  Reply with quote  

Thank you, right on!

PostFri Nov 16, 2007 9:41 pm  Reply with quote  

More bug news

Roaches follow their robo-leader

http://parallelnormal.com/2007/11/15/roaches-follow-their-robo-leader/
PAK

PostWed Apr 23, 2008 5:32 pm  Reply with quote  

DARPA Building Insect Cyborgs

Cryptogon
April 20th, 2008
Video from Cornell University

http://www.infowars.com/?p=1608

Video from

Thank God for Science and DARPA

Via: DARPA:

Animal world has provided mankind with locomotion over millennia. For example we have used horses and elephants for locomotion in wars and conducting commerce. Birds have been used for sending covert messages, and to detect gases in coal mines, a life-saving technique for coal miners. More recently, olfactory training of bees has been used to locate mines and weapons of mass destruction. The HI-MEMS program is aimed to develop technology that provides more control over insect locomotion, just as saddles and horseshoes are needed for horse locomotion control.
The HI-MEMS program is aimed at developing tightly coupled machine-insect interfaces by placing micro-mechanical systems inside the insects during the early stages of metamorphosis. These early stages include the caterpillar and the pupae stages. Since a majority of the tissue development in insects occurs in the later stages of metamorphosis, the renewed tissue growth around the MEMS will tend to heal, and form a reliable and stable tissue-machine interface. The goal of the MEMS, inside the insects, will be to control the locomotion by obtaining motion trajectories either from GPS coordinates, or using RF, optical, ultrasonic signals based remote control. The control of locomotion will be investigated using several approaches. These include direct electrical muscle excitation, electrical stimulation of neurons, projection of ultrasonic pulses simulating bats, projection of pheromones, electromechanical stimulation of insect sensory cells, and presentation of optical cues with micro-optical visual presentation. The intimate control of insects with embedded microsystems will enable insect cyborgs, which could carry one or more sensors, such as a microphone or a gas sensor, to relay back information gathered from the target destination.

HI-MEMS derived technologies will enable many robotic capabilities at low cost, impacting the development of future autonomous defense systems. The realization of cyborgs with most of the machine component inside the insect body will provide stealthy robots that use muscle actuators which have been developed over millions of years of evolution. The basic technology developed in this program could also be used as a biological tool to understand and control insect development opening vistas in our understanding of tissue development, and provide new technological pathways to harness the natural sensors and power generation from insects.

CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY MICROCHIP. Considering the Elite think of us as no better than bugs, it's not hard to see what this new technology is really going to be used for.
PAK

PostThu Apr 24, 2008 3:02 pm  Reply with quote  

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1732226,00.html

Illustration of a Hybrid Insect Micro-Electro-Mechanical System (HI-MEMS)
Cornell University

Friday, Apr. 18, 2008
Unleashing the Bugs of War
By Mark Thompson/Washington

The Defense Advanced Research Project Agency, that secretive band of Pentagon geeks that searches obsessively for the next big thing in the technology of warfare, is 50 years old. To celebrate, DARPA invited Vice President Dick Cheney, a former Defense Secretary well aware of the Agency's capabilities, to help blow out the candles. "This agency brought forth the Saturn 5 rocket, surveillance satellites, the Internet, stealth technology, guided munitions, unmanned aerial vehicles, night vision and the body armor that's in use today," Cheney told 1,700 DARPA workers and friends who gathered at a Washington hotel to mark the occasion. "Thank heaven for DARPA."

Created in the panicky wake of the Soviets' launching of Sputnik, the world's first satellite, DARPA's mission, Cheney said, is "to make sure that America is never again caught off guard." So, the Agency does the basic research that may be decades away from battlefield applications. It doesn't develop new weapons, as much as it pioneers the technologies that will make tomorrow's weapons better.

So what's hot at DARPA right now? Bugs. The creepy, crawly flying kind. The Agency's Microsystems Technology Office is hard at work on HI-MEMS (Hybrid Insect Micro-Electro-Mechanical System), raising real insects filled with electronic circuitry, which could be guided using GPS technology to specific targets via electrical impulses sent to their muscles. These half-bug, half-chip creations — DARPA calls them "insect cyborgs" — would be ideal for surveillance missions, the agency says in a brief description on its website.

Scientist Amit Lal and his team insert mechanical components into baby bugs during "the caterpillar and the pupae stages," which would then allow the adult bugs to be deployed to do the Pentagon's bidding. "The HI-MEMS program is aimed at developing tightly coupled machine-insect interfaces by placing micro-mechanical systems inside the insects during the early stages of metamorphosis," DARPA says. "Since a majority of the tissue development in insects occurs in the later stages of metamorphosis, the renewed tissue growth around the MEMS will tend to heal, and form a reliable and stable tissue-machine interface." Such bugs "could carry one or more sensors, such as a microphone or a gas sensor, to relay back information gathered from the target destination."

DARPA declined TIME's request to interview Dr. Lal about his program and the progress he is making in producing the bugs. The agency added that there is no timetable for turning backyard pests into battlefield assets. But in a written statement, spokeswoman Jan Walker said that "living, adult-stage insects have emerged with the embedded systems intact." Presumably, enemy arsenals will soon be well-stocked with Raid.

Link to DARPA
http://www.darpa.mil/MTO/Programs/himems/index.html
PAK

PostTue Jun 10, 2008 12:18 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/frontline/1924773/Robotic-bugs-set-to-invade-the-battlefield.html

Right out of Minority Report, robotic spiders and insects that can carry bombs.

Robotic bugs set to invade the battlefield
By Jasper Copping
Last updated: 5:38 AM BST 04/05/2008
A swarm of robotic insects is being developed for the military to hunt down enemy fighters in buildings and caves, carry mini bombs and identify chemical, nuclear or biological weapons.
They look as though they have crawled from the set of a science fiction film, but the bugs are based on the design and size of real insects, including spiders and dragonflies.

They are to be fitted with cameras, as well as sensors to identify different types of weapon, and can be kitted out with a small payload of explosives.

The spider model is similar to that featured in the 2002 sci-fi film, Minority Report, starring Tom Cruise, in which robot insects are sent into a building by police to search for a suspect.

The robots are being developed for use by the American military and its allies, including the British Army, by BAE Systems.

Prototypes small enough to sit on a fingertip have already been created, including a fly that weighs less than an ounce and has a wingspan of 1.18in.

Lightweight carbon joints allow the robot to mimic precisely the movements of a real fly, with wings that beat 110 times a second.

Steve Scalera, programme manager for the project, said: "We’re trying to harness nature’s designs. Evolution has done a fabulous job of producing extremely efficient and capable systems.

"We’re building a collection of miniature robots that can explore complex terrain we wouldn’t normally be able to approach because it is too dangerous.

"This might mean exploring buildings or caves looking for people inside, searching for dangerous items like munitions, chemical, biological or nuclear substances that might be there."

The battery-powered insects will not be remotely-controlled by soldiers, but will be fitted with "artificial intelligence" software that lets them operate autonomously, and in teams.

Mr Scalera added: "We don't want to overburden soldiers on the battlefield. These devices can find their own way and work together in teams, much like groups of ants or bees do. But they work for the soldiers, feeding them information.

"At the soldier level, on the battlefield, we envisage these pieces of equipment to be ubiquitous. We want to actually put them in the hands of soldiers, who may have a pocketful of them.

"They can then use them at a moment’s notice, to provide additional awareness and to extend the soldier’s senses and reach, perhaps to look over a wall or search a building, before breaching it. They will enable us to do things that we currently just can’t do. They will save lives.”

The creators also envisage civilian uses for the insects, such as search-and-rescue operations, following building or mine collapses.

The Micro Autonomous Systems and Technology (Mast) project is being led by BAE Systems and involves scientists at universities across America.

It has been funded by a £19 million grant to BAE by the US Army Research Laboratory for use by America and Britain.

Dr Joseph Mait, of the laboratory, said: "Robotic platforms provide operational capabilities that would otherwise be costly, impossible, or deadly to achieve."

Prof Ismet Gursul, who has been studying insect flight for use in robotics at the University of Bath, said: "This might seem like science fiction, but it is a process of natural evolution for robots.

"Engineers are making robots smaller and smaller, because it saves on costs and allows you to make more."

Story from Telegraph News:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/frontline/1924773/Robotic-bugs-set-to-invade-the-battlefield.html
PAK

PostThu Jun 12, 2008 2:53 pm  Reply with quote  

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6T79-4NWNCPH-1&_user=10&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_sort=d&view=c&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=9b62f312a3230a3adbaa8089fe8b8c80

Effects of stress on the hemolymph juvenile hormone binding protein titers of Manduca sexta

Seth J. Tauchmana, b, Jeffrey M. Lorcha, Anthony P. Ortha, c and Walter G. Goodmana, ,

aDepartment of Entomology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI 53706, USA

bMillipore Corporation, St. Louis, MO, USA

cGenomics Institute of the Novartis Research Foundation, San Diego, CA, USA

Received 16 December 2006; revised 4 April 2007; accepted 15 May 2007. Available online 4 June 2007.

References and further reading may be available for this article. To view references and further reading you must purchase this article.

Abstract
External stressors disrupt physiological homeostasis; in insects, the response to stress may result in delayed development as the animal attempts to restore homeostasis before proceeding with its complex life cycle. Previous studies have demonstrated that exposure to stress leads to increased levels of the juvenile hormone (JH), a hormone responsible for maintaining the insect larval state. In Manduca sexta, JH is transported to target tissue by a high-affinity binding protein, hemolymph JH binding protein (hJHBP). Since JH titers are elevated in stressed Manduca, we examined levels of hJHBP to better understand (1) the role of JH in regulating hJHBP levels and (2) the hJHBP-regulated bioavailability of hormone at the target site.

Fourth stadium Manduca (48 h post-ecdysis) were exposed for 24 h to various stressors including nutritional deprivation, microbial infection, cutaneous injury, episodic movement, and temperature elevation. Insects raised on diets lacking nutritional content exhibited mean hJHBP levels that were less than half (45%) those of control insects. Similarly, insects injected with Escherichia coli demonstrated a 47% reduction in hJHBP titers. Cutaneous injury, episodic movement, and temperature elevation lowered hJHBP levels by 47%, 43%, and 38%, respectively. Total hemolymph protein concentration was not affected. After a stress event (injury), a 50% reduction in abundance of fat body hJHBP mRNA was observed within 4 h; hJHBP levels did not drop until 24 h after injury. Stress in the fourth stadium was manifest in fifth instars, with 100% of the injured insects displaying an extended larval stadium or failing to pupate. Computational modeling of the JH–hJHBP interaction indicates that unbound JH doubles in stressed insects. These results indicate that in response to stress larval hJHBP titers are significantly reduced, increasing JH bioavailability at the target site and thereby impacting development and survival of the insect. Treatment of unstressed insects with physiological doses of JH I did not affect hJHBP levels, suggesting that elevated JH levels were not solely responsible for the observed down-regulation in stressed insects.

Keywords: Hemolymph; Nutrition; Wound response; Larval development; Hormone transport; Free hormone hypothesis; Carrier protein

University of Madison in Wisconsin was also featured on the Discovery Channel as one of the labs that helped to resurrect the Spanish Flu from cadavers and make it more deadly. The lab at the University is not a level 4 bio lab, which means it does not have the high level protection to deal with deadly viruses and biologicals.

http://bmbl.od.nih.gov/sect3bsl4.htm

What purpose is there to inject insects with E-Coli and other deadly diseases? Why ressurect the Spanish Flu. Note the Novartis Foundation has given the grant-another big player in the Pharmaceutical Cartel and associated with the UN and Sustainable Development.

http://www.novartisfoundation.org/platform/apps/home_e/index.asp?MenuID=209&ID=479&Menu=3&Item=41

I trust these guys with the well-being of the masses.
http://www.novartisfoundation.org/page/content/index.asp?MenuID=285&ID=636&Menu=3&Item=47.3

http://www.novartisfoundation.org/page/content/index.asp?MenuID=286&ID=638&Menu=3&Item=47.3.1
PAK

PostSun Jun 22, 2008 11:06 pm  Reply with quote  

Unusual dragonfly on my deck that I've never seen before.

Similar too, but not quite the same as this one clled the Indian Pied Paddy, found mainly in Asia in India.