Heating, Electricity Rates Rising As Prices For Natural Gas

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Wars

Location: Maryland
Heating, Electricity Rates Rising As Prices For Natural Gas PostTue Jun 24, 2008 10:09 pm  Reply with quote

A key reason: Supplies are tight. Natural gas in storage is 1% below its five-year average, the EIA reported last week. That might not sound like much, but this is the time of year when supplies should be ballooning, not scraping by. Natural gas is in high demand during the winter when furnaces are turned on.

"We are short," said Robert Ineson, senior director with Cambridge Energy Research Associates. "We are significantly short."

Delivered as promised via "If I were in China Part V" NG prices were around $8.50 when I said I had enough. This isn't so much to brag what I did, but to the non-believers that I don't know what I'm doing or am a fraud and in particular to the NASA and other univsersity scientists that have blackballed me and run their mouths behind my back.

...Once this ridge is established we can start targeting the US and Europe for a frigid March and much higher natural gas prices in the US.
~Feb 12,2008
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Richard Burgeson

Location: Erie,PA
Weatherman PostWed Jun 25, 2008 4:39 am  Reply with quote

Your info is good, a lack of application in here like everything is easy reading is causing this Relax I think 20% understand and follow your posts. 20%, I think you are doing very well. If it involves thinking to understand or you say something they don't want to hear, well let's just say bad news doesn't get top billing. Damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead. Never ever back down for debunking.
Thomas Jefferson. " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."