The truth has been released to the public copyrighted 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Science & Technology

The truth has been released to the public copyrighted 2008 PostFri Jun 27, 2008 11:35 pm  Reply with quote,M1

Above link to Peer reviewed literature about Global Warming and the Global considerations of Human Existence.

A Must Read for the world. Here Comes Nibiru of ancient Sumerian Accounts.

This link to the baloney about Eris/Nibiru that nasa feeds the public.

Location: Texas, USA
PostSun Jun 29, 2008 2:14 am  Reply with quote

"W"....very interesting post about the twelfth planet, the "crossing" and how it affects the melting of the Antarctic. On page 90 of the book you posted, it mentions cosmic blasts "...some unknown pulses of energy bombarding the Antarctic and the rest of the Nordic hemishere...". This brought to mind a news article that I read a few weeks ago about how a town in Texas in 1960, was bombarded with superheated wind gusts up to 75 miles an hour and the temperature rose rapidly to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.

Here is a link to some information. Rather than the planet's approach causing the melting, I think there is something else... man-made bursts of energy perhaps?,_Texas

Thanks again for your post...hope more are to follow.
Richard Burgeson

Location: Erie,PA
Very interesting PostTue Jul 01, 2008 2:34 am  Reply with quote

Thanks for the links, I'm still not a planet X fan but, they like to keep the sky covered. Man made, object made or just a high energy area in space, what ever is causing the heat has to be the dissipation of energy. More energy than the Earth radiates. If you come across some more links please drop them off. The Vatican is sure looking for something from the Southern Hemisphere.
Thomas Jefferson. " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

PostWed Jul 02, 2008 5:56 pm  Reply with quote

This is a good link for information on Planet Eris/Nibiru.

Explains the reasoning that was used to eliminate Plutos, planet status.

It is extremely interesting that all four space agency in the world are spending trillons of dollars to peer past the sun at this object headed our way.

here is a link to Nasa tracking this object.;orb=1