House Resolution 362

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Wars

Location: jaffrey new hampshire
House Resolution 362 PostThu Jul 03, 2008 11:11 am  Reply with quote

This is bad, REAL BAD. Shocked
Take yer' pick of the articles search.

Is a New Congressional Resolution Declaring War with Iran?
by Emily Blout (source: NIAC)
Thursday, June 26, 2008

Washington, DC — A House resolution effectively requiring a naval blockade on Iran seems fast tracked for passage, gaining co-sponsors at a remarkable speed, but experts say the measures called for in the resolutions amount to an act of war.

H.CON.RES 362 calls on the president to stop all shipments of refined petroleum products from reaching Iran. It also “demands” that the President impose “stringent inspection requirements on all persons, vehicles, ships, planes, trains and cargo entering or departing Iran.”

Analysts say that this would require a US naval blockade in the Strait of Hormuz.

Since its introduction on May 22 the resolution has attracted 205 cosponsors
"This is unbelievable! This is closing down Iran. Where do we have this authority? Where do we get the moral authority? Where do we get the international legality for this? Where do we get the Constitutional authority for this?" asked Paul.
And on google news "top stories"......... Silence on H.R, 362 Rolling Eyes
This article is there though.

New York Daily News - 3 hours ago
BY RICHARD SISK WASHINGTON - President Bush and the top US military commander warned Israel Wednesday against bombing Iran, suggesting the US doesn't want to get involved in a third war.

". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826