Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile "Limited hangout site"?

Orwell knew

Location: Mid-Missouri "Limited hangout site"? PostSat Jul 12, 2008 3:18 am  Reply with quote

"This American" went to the following "environmentally concerned" site to discuss what many already know here as the OBVIOUS release into the atmosphere of INTENTIONALLY created/enhanced "dirty trails"/chemtrails by planes, that often result in huge particulate/aerosol masses that one can see for often hundreds of miles and so clearly on satellite footage. Though this site (link to follow) seems to be relatively "thorough" in it's investigation of other possible environmental degradations, (including *contrail exhaust pollution", Rolling Eyes it seemed a bit hostile-the 'moderaters- (and evasive)-*debunker mentality*? to even examinging the idea of discussing what MILLIONS now know and see, in MOST parts of the U.S., the intentional creation of "clouds/aerosol/particulate/pollution banks" whose purposes, in what percentages, reamain debatable)

The moderators called looking at the massive aerosol engineering operations a "distraction" and then in the middle of the thread it was suggested I switch to examining something more relevant, like the (paraphrasing) 'missing bodies from the twin tower crashes.'

So to keep this short, here's a link for anyone who might want to join the conversation at what MIGHT be a (IMO) "limited hangout site" "aka Al Gore -need I say more-. And in return if these "environmentalists" have time for "distractions" I will cross post the link to them as well, from here.

Ok. Can I get a witness,,can I get a witness......

Location: jaffrey new hampshire
PostSat Jul 12, 2008 11:53 am  Reply with quote

I checked out that thread.
Those people who ask a list of questions to a truth teller autta' go find out for themselves as opposed to asking questions.
They already question your statements , so why would they ask for more information from the truthteller?
It is a set up.
It is a standard old trick to play.
An endless game of fetch.
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826
Orwell knew

Location: Mid-Missouri
PostSat Jul 12, 2008 1:14 pm  Reply with quote

Yep, having much practice over the years playing with the 'debunkie boys' that's what I thought too, while the ** site looks legit and "concerned" on the surface, my suspicions were aroused from this first reply to a link from The Idaho Observer that I posted there, regarding the ongoing aerosol operations. In true "debunker" spirit we hear the usual attempt at ridicule "aliens, ouija board " etc. and then just just read the list of "loose ends" edro provides to critique the article in true sophist fasion.Hahahahaha how can one reply to criticisms like "plot devices deus ex machina, Chekhov's gun,MacGuffin, validity of back story, deathtrap. quibble, lampshade hanging etc. etc.".... what gobbleygook BS non-sense this 'edro' gives rather than listing any SPECIFIC objections to Professor Chossudovsky's article. Funny how at the end of his little tirade he says "however disinformation and psyops are and have always been used as invisable weapons of government". I'm sure that's quite true as we're being told now every day, (and as we've all seen even here at CT) that the military/alphabet soup agencies will now be out on the net in full force with their psyops/propaganda teams trying to convince alert citizens that up is down, black is white, war is peace, freedom is slavery, and my favorite ignorance is strength. THE LIE has truly become The Pillar of The State!

edro Says:
July 9, 2008 at 1:49 am
This American - Mr Chossudovsky’s story has too many inconsistencies to be even remotely plausible. It’s almost as credible as the claims of that woman who says she communicates with aliens via a ouija board!

There are too many loose ends in the “Weather warfare” narrative: The plot, cause and effect, plot devices [ deus ex machina, Chekhov's gun, MacGuffin, validity of "back-story," value of "plot voucher," "defamiliarization," "deathtrap," "quibble," "lampshade hanging," "pathos," etc.,] logical fallacies [by the dozen,] technology and method [ability to deliver, ease of application, duration, relevance, suggested timeline, ignorance of alternative methods ... ,] unintended consequences, end result… The narrative is the work of amateurs. [But we won't give the game away and spoil the fun for everyone Wink]

However, disinformation and psyops are and have always been used as invisible weapons by the governments.
Free World Order

Location: Totalitarian EU
PostSun Jul 13, 2008 4:15 pm  Reply with quote

No one has yet answered my question. Same as above about aerosol trail spanning hundreds of miles, how can that be? But some sat images show they span for thousands of miles. No scientist or government source answers me on that. If we are just conspiracists then why have they not denied their past operations of spraying aerosols in the atmosphere (both in USA and UK now declassified) and why do they not have an answer for this yet, or did I miss it.... Do whole continents share the same atmospheric conditions? How about all the countries aerosols span across and last for hours or days.
Disclaimer: all my posts are thought crimes and only IMO in the police state we all live in... UK is history, USA to RESIST?
Orwell knew

Location: Mid-Missouri
PostThu Jul 17, 2008 3:13 am  Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Oh look at this would ya, "the moderators" at that BS FAKE LIMITED HANGOUT so called "environmentally concerned"/challenged website ( declared..... get ready for it. drum roll please......chemtrails are a ...HOAX.... ahggggahhhh, a friggin HOAX all this time... I've been watching the skies watching SQUADRONS of tanker planes appear outa nowhere, and BLITZ the area above Mid Missouri with the dreaded (dracula music here) would think these pilots would stop perpetuating this so called HOAX, and stop flying around in cirlces and X's and O's and then leaving just as quickly as we watch the regular passenger traffic fly over leaving NO contrails or just very short quickly disapating one. OHHHHHHHH, it's the difference with the engines explains a "debunker" over at EDRO...Hahahahhhha yeay it is...ahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahaha..........god. i'm going to go have a beer..... ZEEEEz....

check out that last reply in the Edro.wordpress link above. Holy Sh8T, we've been debunkerood, yeeehaw...

"This announcement does not constitute an invitation by Moderators to discuss “chemtrails.” In fact, any future comment submitted by ANYONE concerning the chemtrail HOAX would be edited out without further notice in accordance with EDRO Editorial Policy."

You bet it doesn't you buunch of slimy FAKES. YOU KNOW atmospheric modification/seeding programs are ON_GOING and have been FULL FORCE for at least the last decade. Scumbag liers, Gutless censors. (CT mods cut me slack here, THEY deserve it!!!) WE know who YOU are, and YOU have been CENSORED!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

PostThu Jul 17, 2008 7:22 pm  Reply with quote

I perused the site Orwell and definite disinfo with the Neo Nazi's of the Greening of the Planet. None of the environmental organizations, the biggies are the least bit concerned with the aerosol assault perpetrated on the world now so that means the whole thing is run by the big boys. Interesting that the Club of Rome has updated their website and their background is a view of the world from above, the powder blue chemhaze and neat little clouds. Their colors are Orange and Light Blue like the UN, along with Black. Mikhail Gorbachev is the President and heads up their global greening agenda.

International Conference: "From Global Warning to Global Policy"
Co-sponsored by the World Political Forum and the Club of Rome, held in Torino on 29th March 2008, under the chairmanship of President Mikhail Gorbachev:

"the time is ripe to introduce a new political architecture that bridges the local and global."

Encouraged by the numerous positive solutions proposed by science and technology, by the potential of civil society and the full participation of people in community processes, and by the contributions of socially responsible business in fields such as innovative food production, renewable energy sources, water and health, the participants at the Turin conference believe that the time is ripe to introduce a new political architecture that bridges the local and global.

Nice logo showing how they are taking care of us:

Kind of makes one feel all warm and fuzzy all over knowing an X-KGB head honcho is now taking care of the planet, making little green martians of us all.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley