Germany admits to Clandestine Chemtrail Operations

Bhang

Location: Classified
Germany admits to Clandestine Chemtrail Operations PostSun Aug 03, 2008 11:20 pm  Reply with quote

Finally Chemtrails are admitted to by an official government, Germany to be exact. http://www.chycho.com/?q=Chemtrails and http://www.wachadoo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1876&p=4662#p4662
_________________
Paradigms of Vigilance.
starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
PostMon Aug 04, 2008 12:50 am  Reply with quote

Hello Bhang,
Good to see you here, nice to know you are still looking in, thanks for the post.
Free World Order

Location: Totalitarian EU
PostMon Aug 04, 2008 1:04 am  Reply with quote

A German speaking person may say different. It is thought that it is a deliberate mistranslation.

http://digg.com/space/Stunning_2_F15s_Intercept_2_MiGs_in_Upper_Atmosphere
http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/PoliceState.html
Disclaimer: all my posts are thought crimes and only IMO in the police state we all live in...
http://www.europeantruth.co.uk/index1.html UK is history, USA to RESIST?
http://www.freedom-force.org