Fires Set off in California is Ecoterrorism

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Fires Set off in California is Ecoterrorism PostTue Aug 05, 2008 7:15 am  Reply with quote

A Message from the Tree People

Greetings our brothers and sisters dwelling under the shade of our leaves and boughs of our branches. We are the Tree People, standing on your land-forms in all our majesty and grace. We sing to you through our branches and leaves, hoping the tune will 'catch you' and you will feel our essences and rejoice in our contact. We will talk to you now about the fires in the state of California, and the smoke shrouding your Mountain in Mt. Shasta, and covering you with soot and ashes and particles unhealthy to breathe.

These fires were targeted and set off by your secret government who are using Nature to burn our lives and pollute the air with our smoke to make you sick so that they can reduce the population through sickness and better control your lives through fear. It is the most 'smart' weapon they now have available, with the technology back-engineered from fallen space craft and given to them by the unholy negative extraterrestrials.

They knew exactly where the lightning strikes would hit, because they themselves precisely targeted the locations and then detonated the lightning charges. It is quite simple, and they have excelled in this kind of warfare, using all the forces of Nature and making it appear as if it is Nature herself who is responsible for this. (The new name for this kind of warfare is 'Weather Warfare' and it is the military's plan to Draft Mother Nature. This name is from the book "Weather Warfare by Jerry E. Smith")

Yes, Nature herself is creating some disasters in response to the disequilibrium in her body caused by humanity's total disregard for her life. But, we must say this, that most of these earthquakes, tsunamis, floodings, droughts, volcano eruptions, winds, hurricanes, tornadoes, fires – you name it – are now being deliberately caused by your governments to solve their problem of having too many of you on the surface, because too many people are too hard to control. The less people they have to control, the more they can put you into servitude to themselves – and this is their ultimate goal: to own you and to own the Earth.

We Trees stand here and watch it all unfold. We try to make contact with you, but you turn a deaf ear and blind eye to us, and ignore us as we stand silently right by your very side. We are here as your bastions of strength, your warriors in disguise, who when aligned with us can overthrow the tyranny of these dark ones by our combined strength and wisdom.

All the Forces of Nature are on your side, if you will but align with our consciousness and stand solidly with us to disarm them. We do this through our combined consciousnesses – for when we combine our consciousness, our Light exponentially magnifies and accelerates at speeds beyond your current imaginations – and the Light when exponentially magnified increases its Light Quotient which can disarm and neutralize and quell all negativity on Earth, leaving not only humanity, but all life-forms free to evolve as we were always meant to.

Do you see why it is so important to connect with us? You have heard of the term 'divide and conquer"? Well, this tactic is obvious here in the Nature realm, and the darkness knows this tactic so well. They have divided us, by separating us because of our different forms. Well, now you are onto their game, and it is not so difficult to figure it out, is it? Just unite with us, and we can be a force so great that even their best strategists would not know what to do, and would give up in alarm and flee their posts. You know this phrase well: 'united we stand, divided we fall.'

So stand with us in our strength, and we will carry you to Freedom. All other life forms are connected with us, as we are connected with all, except you humans…who up until now have wanted no part of the rest of God's Creation. But since you are also part of God's Creation, why not join forces with all of us, not just our Tree People, but all of Nature's Creations, all of Nature's Life Forms, and lend your consciousness to all of ours, and we will be able to surmount and overcome all tyranny everywhere on Earth.

We invite you, our human brothers and sisters, to be part of the solution, not part of the problem. Separation is part of the problem – actually, separation is the whole problem, and none of this would have occurred had you not separated yourselves from each other and from us. Then you could not have been fooled and deceived, because you would have had access through our combined group consciousnesses to know the truth of what is happening before it got so out of control. Now your life is controlled, rather than your controlling your life.

We are the Tree People, but we speak on behalf all other life forms stationed on your surface.

We wish you a good day.

Received through Dianne Robbins

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
PostTue Aug 05, 2008 8:45 pm  Reply with quote

UnFreaking believable, TREE PEOPLE??? talking trees and dead children and the galactic federation, what next???

Ellen, I'm sorry, but I have to address you and ask you a hypothetical question. This guy is walking down Santa Monica Blvd. he stops everyone he meets to tell them what the "TALKING TREES" are saying, and how he knows this women who's (excuse me Matthew) dead son is sending her messages from the grave, but not to worry because the galactic federation is on the way, and then he says he wants to tell you about "CHEMTRAILS"... How many people do you think will stick around to listen to anything else he has to say??? My God, c'mon do you really believe this stuff, or are you trying to look like the guy on the Blvd...
Maybe I'm out of line speaking up here, but if I didn't my head might spin around on my shoulders...
I sincerely apologize for having to make this post...

PostWed Aug 06, 2008 3:20 am  Reply with quote

The above piece was channeled by Dianne Robbins, a well respected channel. However, as I was perusing the Internet and looking at the wealth of information on trees, Druids, channeling, etc., I came across this article, which might be of interest from a scientific point of view:

No. 63: May-Jun 1989

Trees talk in w-waves
We quote below from as Associated Press dispatch:

"Grants Pass, Ore. (AP) - Physicist Ed Wagner says he has found evidence that trees talk to each other in a language he calls W-waves.

"If you chop into a tree, you can see that adjacent trees put out an electrical pulse," said Wagner. "This indicates that they communicated directly."

"Explaining the phenomenon, Wagner pointed to a blip on a strip chart recording of the electrical pulse.

"It put out a tremendous cry of alarm," he said. "The adjacent trees put out smaller ones." .....

"People have known there was communication between trees for several years, but they've explained it by the chemicals trees produce," Wagner said.

"But I think the real communication is much quicker and more dramatic than that," he said. "These trees know within a few seconds what is happening. This is an automatic response."

"Wagner has measured the speed of W-waves at about 3 feet per second through the air.

"They travel much too slowly for electrical waves," he said. "They seem to be an altogether different entity. That's what makes them so intriguing. They don't seem to be electromagnetic waves at all."