drying the skys in houston

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Weather

drying the skys in houston PostFri Aug 22, 2008 9:24 pm  Reply with quote

Interesting that all the moisture headed towards Houston from the south is disappearing today.
All morning heavy spraying was documented in the skies over the Houston area. Seems they have dried up the area to prevent further rain, since Houston has been flooding this week.

PostSat Aug 23, 2008 10:38 pm  Reply with quote

The news Weathermen stated we would get rain from the north today, but spray planes have been out all day. All moisture continues to dissipate as it enters the houston area.

Was kind of glad it has not rained, needed to mow today and everything has been so wet from over a weeks worth of rain everyday.

If the Houston area is the black-ops governments home base, I wonder if this area is safer than most.
visual ray wizard

Location: United States
Sure looks like it PostSun Aug 24, 2008 1:48 pm  Reply with quote

makes sense to push the moisture to the north east of Texas to areas that really need the rain.

I noticed that the city of Jacksonville Fl was not as hard hit as it could have been due to a large line that formed out to sea and basically "rained out" a key storm band that would have dumped at least another foot of rain on their town.

Guess we have several types of spraying going overhead at the same tiime all being controlled by the mother of all weather computer systems.

It's a direct hit as far as this storm tracking straight to the areas most in need of rain.

Houston seems to be more of the exception than the rule as far as soil moisture is concerned but I am glad to here that Fay won't be a problem for my southern brothers in Texas.

I hope she roates just south of the Mississipi and Ohio river valleys in a very slow meandering kind of way, that would be our prayers answered!

Sorry but this link is time sensitive guess I will have to open an account at photo bucket to publish captured stills.
Being one with nature never felt so good!