Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Bible doctored?

Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Author Thread
raze78

Bible doctored? PostSun Aug 31, 2008 1:39 pm  Reply with quote  

(Hi Starman, lets discuss)

There are many reasons to suspect the doctoring of the Bible by those who wished to influence society towards a direction of their choosing.

"Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were
loud voices in heaven, saying, 'The kingdom of the world
has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah,
and he will reign forever and ever.' Then the twenty-four
elders who sit on their thrones before God fell on their
faces and worshiped God, singing, 'We give you thanks,
Lord God Almighty, who are and who were, for you
have taken your great power and begun to reign.'"[4]

In the belief that God gave us reason, that there is goodness in us that is capable of perceiving evil, examine the above text and answer this; Does that sound divine or arcane?

The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our lord the messiah? So before this, the world was not within Gods grasp? God was powerless in other words?

The twenty-four elders who sit on their thrones; Sit on their thrones? Who are these elect that never before had bowed their heads to God, but now do so and now, for the first time, worship their lord. What does God need of these men? What purpose does God have for flesh and blood creatures of his creation who are so proud and vain? What are kings and royalty before Gods eyes? Isnít the pauper who worships God in secret more elevated than these people?

Ďwho are and who were, for you have taken your great power and begun to reigní; My God, if this is not Masonic, I donít know what is. Here they are admitting to having consolidated power in their hands, waiting for their messiah, so they can give him all the power.

I tell you people, the history of masonry is etched in the bible. This is not the Bible of Christians. The emperor Constantine established the Catholic church. What was once the smallest of sects in Christianity was given power over all else. They killed off monks and burned books of the bible that did not agree with them. 300 books of the bible, gone! Condensed and reharshed into what have today.

But the truth can not be hidden.

Of the books of apocrypha, the books banned by the catholics, there s one that needs mention.

Only two copies survived. You were liable for immediate execution if you possessed it. But nonetheless, a copy is there in the Vatican library.

Of the apostles of Jesus, where is Barnabas? Where is his book?

http://www.barnabas.net/

http://web.archive.org/web/20050102022555/www.mlife.org/bible_kjv/historyofbarnabas.html

http://www.answering-christianity.com/answersamgreen.htm
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
starman1

PostMon Sep 01, 2008 1:34 am  Reply with quote  

hey raze78,
you won't believe it, I was working on a reply to your post when my word program just crashed and closed without warning and I had saved nothing and lost my reply completely, (so frustrating) so for now I will say, we can "discuss" more later after this hurricane passes...
thanks,
starman1
raze78

PostMon Sep 01, 2008 2:30 am  Reply with quote  

I hope you are safe bro, take care
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
starman1

PostMon Sep 01, 2008 4:18 am  Reply with quote  

I will be fine, I am no where near the troubled areas, I am in Northern California. But thank you for your concerns. We can discuss this topic further later... Wink Wink Wink
bjane

PostMon Sep 01, 2008 5:03 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi raze & starman. I'm just going to say I have found the Bible to be a truly marvelous library (rather than book!) If anything I would think the Masons took some of their ideas from it, rather than inserting them into it. Josh McDowell has written some very compelling books about the veracity of the Bible.