Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
2008 - Texas UFO's

Chemtrail Central > Advanced Aircraft & UFOs

Author Thread
perverted_introvert

2008 - Texas UFO's PostMon Jan 21, 2008 2:41 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/5470949.html

DUBLIN, Texas — Interviewers with the Mutual UFO Network met with about 200 people who said they saw something mysterious in the night skies over Stephenville within the past couple of weeks.

"We believe there is some sort of phenomenon in action here," said Kenneth Cherry, director of the network's Texas chapter. "We see a pattern. But it will take months to investigate."

The network is dedicated to "scientific study of UFOs for the benefit of humanity," according to its Web site.

While members of the organization met Saturday with the witnesses, at least a couple hundred onlookers gathered as well, some wearing aluminum-foil hats.

Several dozen people — including a pilot, county constable and business owners — insist they have seen a large silent object with bright lights flying low and fast. Some reported seeing fighter jets chasing it.

WTF? PostMon Jan 21, 2008 7:49 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
...at least a couple hundred onlookers gathered as well, some wearing aluminum-foil hats.

UFOs PI?

Shocked

:) PostMon Jan 21, 2008 7:51 pm  Reply with quote  

Huh?

I noticed that quote as well.... so much for objective journalism.

PostTue Jan 22, 2008 2:35 pm  Reply with quote  

You're right, I did miss the fact that you'd quoted that line at the outset and went straight to the link instead. It was the shock of thinking you'd been nobbled by the bad guys. Good to know you are still with us.

(I have a recurring dream where I awake to find everyone in the whole world worshiping UFO-driving reptiles and talking convincingly about persistent contrails. I give it a try for a bit, to try and fit in you know - but ultimately I'm forced to kill myself because I can't stop laughing)

ufos in texas PostWed Sep 10, 2008 6:14 pm  Reply with quote  

Ufo's spotted over the Houston area recently.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/stories/khou080427_tnt_baytownufo.a72f0258.html