Mortuary Sciences

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Freeform

Mortuary Sciences PostThu Sep 11, 2008 9:38 pm  Reply with quote

I'm a freshman in college and looking to get into the mortuary sciences. I'm writing an essay on what it takes for a funeral director to get get up every day and do his career. Its about career aspirations. Any stories would help my essay and i will credit your stories.

Location: ontario
PostFri Sep 12, 2008 2:39 am  Reply with quote

Hi velocity! Your request threw me for a loop, so I looked to see whether you've posted before and noticed you find streetlights go out when you go near them. That used to happen to me all the time - not so much for awhile (have no idea why!)

If I think of any appropriate stories I will post them for you.

I think that some funeral directors derive satisfaction from being helpful to families during their most stressful, vulnerable times. They provide an essential service and have expertise on what grieving people need - a comfortable setting, handy restrooms, plenty of kleenex... (Personally, I frequently find the decor in funeral homes kind of creepy - I think they're going for a heavenish look, but it almost borders on bordello sometimes!)
mr. jones

PostFri Sep 12, 2008 5:15 pm  Reply with quote

Read the astral body by A.E. Powell
"The whole aim of practical politics is
to keep the populace alarmed, and thus clamorous to be led to safety, by menacing it with an endless series of
hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."