Early Winter?

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Weather

Location: columbus, ohio
Early Winter? PostSun Oct 19, 2008 1:33 pm  Reply with quote

Unusually cold air sweeping in from Canada yesterday bringing heavy frost and temps right around 32 F. for sustained amount of hours. Although Oct. 20 is average date for frost, we haven't seen this early frost in many years. Heavy spraying last week, and then no spraying at all for the last 3 days. What will this do to home heating bills in an economy that is already stretched beyond it's limit?

Location: columbus, ohio
PostMon Oct 20, 2008 12:31 pm  Reply with quote

Frost and temps below freezing once again overnight. Ct spraying all night. Toxic web mess of fresh ct's everywhere in an otherwise cloudless, blue sky. Natural Gas slated to rise 15%.

Location: Maryland
PostTue Oct 21, 2008 12:37 am  Reply with quote

NG bottomed around $6.40 which I thought would be the bottom. I forecasted $6 before Ike and Gustav and $6.50 afterwards. Bottoms in the NG market only happen for a brief period of time. Natural Gas goes back to where it was trading most of September $7.05-$7.80 range. It should stay there for a while and bounce around based on storage reports and incoming arctic air masses.
Next cold front comes through Tuesday across the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic. Maybe 55F in DC on Wednesday, 52F Baltimore, 40's interior PA with lake effect snow above 2,000ft.
Most nations and militaries in the world promote their bright young scientists, not the US Govt and US Military, they intimidated their brightest one.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger