Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Psy-Ops

Chemtrail Central > Guest Area

Author Thread
procnoviach

Psy-Ops PostFri Jan 23, 2009 3:17 am  Reply with quote  

A person employed by intelligence(not cia) is involved with the intenet chemtrails topic.

Question -- Is it illegal for psy-ops to be conducted on American citizens? Would it help or hurt the chemtrails topic, if this is revealed? The proof is fairly solid. I am not sure which military division he is in -- could be Navy. I'm trying to figure out what to do next. With Obama in power, maybe it's the right time to fight back against the spies amongst us. Thanks for letting me post Chem-trails Central.

proc

starman1

Re: Psy-Ops PostSat Jan 24, 2009 3:24 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by procnoviach
A person employed by intelligence(not cia) is involved with the intenet chemtrails topic.

Question -- Is it illegal for psy-ops to be conducted on American citizens? Would it help or hurt the chemtrails topic, if this is revealed? The proof is fairly solid. I am not sure which military division he is in -- could be Navy. I'm trying to figure out what to do next. With Obama in power, maybe it's the right time to fight back against the spies amongst us. Thanks for letting me post Chem-trails Central.

proc

I am not certain about the legalities of such ops, and it does appear the new administration is concerned with its outward appearance.
You say, "The proof is fairly solid", but your next statement says your not sure "which military division" etc. I think if your going to reveal something your proof needs to be rock solid to protect your credibility. I remember believing Colon Powell's story at the beginning of Bush II's War, something about weapons of mass deception. Anyway, you can see my point...