Time to PUt UP or Shut UP!

Orwell knew

Location: Mid-Missouri
Time to PUt UP or Shut UP! PostMon Jan 12, 2009 1:31 pm  Reply with quote

Persistant Contrail Activists: A short and to the point message.

Look. We all know what's going on. Planes come out in droves, fly back and forth, doing x's and o's, flying right at each other, putting out exhaust that looks like white smoke from a car with bad rings, filling the skies with what becomes a white milky looking haze that coats the sky horizon to horizon with this blanket of aerosol haze. We also know that at the same times that this occurs other planes fly right through the same area leaving NO trails or only the quickly disapearing vapor trails. SOME type of seeding for cloud creation is absolutely OBVIOUS to all but the brain dead. SO what's it all about?

WE can be SURE that ONE of the programs is some type of weather manipulation and we can surmise that there are other types of programs going on dealing with military weaponry systems, but if there are other programs and just what the materials being used are is presentlly unlcear.

So to the point. While it is good aware citizens are getting their friends and neighbors to look up and notice the blantantly OBVIOUS, and citizens are sharing info dealing with the various white papers describing much of the science potentally behind many of these operations, that is NOT enough. Activists will forever be chasing their tales and pissing in the wind until ONE thing FINALLY happens. Activists MUST find a way to get actual air samples from the areas that are being seeded to see just what the content is.

SOMEONE, some celebrity or person with a modest amount of resources, or even enough activists or a news reporter or organization who wants to have a REALLY breaking story must find a way to get enough funds to rent a jet with a simple collection device attached that can fly at the required altitude and collect air samples for analysis. That will be about the ONLY way we all find out exactly what is being spread and what it's potential toxicity is.

Perhaps it's only a dirtier burn from a richer mixture of plane fuel to provide more carbon for cloud nuclei as many of the white papers and text books suggest. Maybe it is metals bound to polymer fibers as other research suggests. Maybe barium, or alumininum, or titanium, or etc. etc. etc. who can say??? BUt until we get actual samples again I say the efforts of those who want to solve this thing are starting to come to a standstill.

WAY past time to find a way to sample. Let's start putting our minds and money and efforts into driving this nail into the Chem-coffin. Let's find SOMEOME or one's with the will to put up a little cash and make this happen. How about it???

T.A.
Lophofo

Joined: 22 Aug 2007
We HAVE TO do Something! PostTue Jan 13, 2009 7:24 pm  Reply with quote

quote:
SOMEONE, some celebrity or person with a modest amount of resources, or even enough activists or a news reporter or organization who wants to have a REALLY breaking story must find a way to get enough funds to rent a jet with a simple collection device attached that can fly at the required altitude and collect air samples for analysis. That will be about the ONLY way we all find out exactly what is being spread and what it's potential toxicity is.

Socrates is correct. We need someone like Mark Cuban, Ted Turner, Richard Branson...or even Sean Penn. There has to be a celebrity who can front the money (they would have lost it any way...if it wasn't due to insider trading) to get some insitu sampling done and tested.

Otherwise, like Socrates said...we're dead in the water...and I don't see this chemtrail movement happening. We've got to get those tests done.

So guys, speak up if you're willing to front some cash, will ya'?
starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
PostWed Jan 14, 2009 3:45 pm  Reply with quote

Just a quick thought on the issue.
It will be more than just putting up some cash, because even if we can assemble a team qualified to fly a jet with said equipment on board, I'm almost certain you need permission from the FAA for the flight plan. So then, with that in mind you can't just take a jet up in any airspace you want, (let alone one that is being pounded by air force) without the risk of being blown out of the sky by those boys. So there is not only a permission issue, which in my mind if it were allowed, allows for them to alter the skies and the mix to obscure the results. And then, if done without the necessary authorities notified and involved in said action, the parties involved were successful in the capturing of the materials and not being shot down, they would then be considered criminals and the results would not be allowed as evidence. See what I'm getting at??? I'm sure they have thought of every angle, and that is why they have been able to control things without fear of someone doing what you are suggesting. No one gets to legally just fly a jet anywhere they want to and gather samples of anything behind military planes without being considered hostile's and getting blasted out of the skies. And if you can't get samples unannounced who can't say things weren't fixed to taint the results. I think it will take more then money to get something done, what is needed is someone involved to break rank and come forward and blow the whistle... Not to be negative, but I think they have things well sewn up till then.
shatoga

Joined: 23 Nov 2002
PostWed Jan 14, 2009 6:32 pm  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by starman1
... I'm sure they have thought of every angle, and that is why they have been able to control things without fear of someone doing what you are suggesting...

A model rocket could go up to collect the samples.
starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
PostThu Jan 15, 2009 2:04 am  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by shatoga
quote:
Originally posted by starman1
... I'm sure they have thought of every angle, and that is why they have been able to control things without fear of someone doing what you are suggesting...

A model rocket could go up to collect the samples.

Now that's a different idea and the kind of out of the box thinking that just might work, can you get them (legally) up that high???
shatoga

Joined: 23 Nov 2002
PostThu Jan 15, 2009 9:46 am  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by starman1
quote:
Originally posted by shatoga
quote:
Originally posted by starman1
... I'm sure they have thought of every angle, and that is why they have been able to control things without fear of someone doing what you are suggesting...

A model rocket could go up to collect the samples.

Now that's a different idea and the kind of out of the box thinking that just might work, can you get them (legally) up that high???

You'd have to not mention the scoop retrieval, but otherwise possible.
Hoops to jump through if it's an officially recognized launch:

quote:
High Power Rockets

While still part of consumer rocketry (i.e. certified motors are purchased from dealers rather than built at home), high power rocketry is an adults only hobby that requires training and certification.

High power rockets use motors above G level (see the NAR Motor Power tables) and can reach over 6000 meters in altitude. (see Tripoli Altitude Records records.)

See the NAR -- High Power Rocket Safety Code for guidelines for using HP rockets. High power rocket launchings in the U.S.A. require an FAAWaiver.

http://www.hobbyspace.com/Rocketry/index.html
Orwell knew

Location: Mid-Missouri
PostFri Jan 16, 2009 8:56 pm  Reply with quote

I'm glad to see that there were some responses and that people cared enough to offer some feedback. So here's some further thoughts.

First, I don't think it would be that difficult to fly into an area that had been "seeded" and collect air samples. Let's not forget, that with the level and intensity of these operations that whatever this stuff is it's almost"everywhere". So most any flight plan that goes through areas that have these FAS (fake as Sh*t) clouds, whcih seems to be about everywhere would be suitable for collecting. Also, no matter where the area is that is being collected from, one is going to get SOME kind of reading even if it's background. That alone will tell just how dense or sparse and widely distributed this stuff is and luckily some of this "stuff" will show up in the collections and it can be determined if it is mainly just carbon based aerosols etc. or if there really is a polymer technology involved and or metals present.

I work in a laboratory that does environmental testing and though my particular unit doesn't do 'air quality' sampling perse, I have no doubt I and a few others could learn and design real quick a suitable method for air sampling and followup analysis. I also have frineds that can alalyze using many types of appropritae equipment.

So again some "Hollywoood" type that flys around on a corporate jet that cares about their environment and is in the know regarding these aerosol operations would fit the bill nicely. Anyone have a brother,sister, aunt, uncle, friend of a friend of a friend, etc. that travels this way? I wouldn't mind myself putting up a small amount of cash, and or starting a fund or donating to one etc. to rent out the required plane but again somewho travels that way already would be best. Maybe someone could contact Jeff Rense or etc. and maybe they could put out a request for someone. How about Carnicom. or someone like that, anyone know if he's ever tried to do actual air sampling. How about someone in the military/air force already. Just trying to think of ideas. Also as a last thought I wouldn't worry about offending any "authorities", nobody is suggesting doing anything illegal, and wouldn't it be in the best interest of us ALL to know just how toxic our air quality/atmosphere is or isn't? How about Greenpeace, if they've got resources for chasing whales, how much more important would it be to see if the babay humans are getting poisoned from above as well???
weatherman714

Location: Maryland
PostSat Jan 17, 2009 1:12 am  Reply with quote

I agree with Starman. Once the US Military had the acknowledgement of our "go" in our jet, they would just completely advoid the area. It's not that difficult. They let us have our little mission and after 8 hours guess what no chemtrails no real samples no results, we look like a failure. We move on and they go back to doing what they've been doing.
There are two ways to do the issue as I see it. We have to convince an envirnomental celebrity to promote this stuff. Or we have to do an elaborate meteorological project that would require hours and hours of extreme detailed meteorological analysis showing the side effects of their spraying. I've enmassed roughly 80 good discussions with maps, satellite photos and weather models to prove this. Is it good enough? Probably not...
I took my route(which we won't discuss) and thought well maybe this would work. It doesn't, it only punishes the US GDP and the political party in office(which depending on your political leanings in the US was a good thing)but in the end it costs us all. So we're at their mercy until someone breaks ranks and speaks...or I win President of the US in 2016... either way it's worse odds than getting struck by a meteor and living to tell about it. What can we do, observe what they are doing in the skies, watch what they are doing to the weather and attempt to mitigate their weather modification in our own lives by adjusting our personal schedules and viewing each adjustment as a victory against evil...
_________________
Most nations and militaries in the world promote their bright young scientists, not the US Govt and US Military, they intimidated their brightest one.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Orwell knew

Location: Mid-Missouri
PostMon Jan 19, 2009 1:46 am  Reply with quote

Well not to belabor the point but anyone can attach a very simple collector to any privte jet plane (or other???) and just have it collect during all of their travels. In fact alot of people could do this, how exactly is the military going to avoid that? And again this stuff is about EVERYWHERE. Planes traveling on their regular routes would absolutely collect it if it is as widespread as we all know it to be. Musicians and celebrities etc. fly by private plane often they could simply leave PERMANENT collection devices on their planes and take random samples from the results. Simple.
mr. jones

PostMon Jan 19, 2009 9:24 pm  Reply with quote

It has already been done,

but the establishment does not accept the evidence,

scientists and other top level boys have a gag order on them.

Besides it`s too late,

by oct. 2009 planet earth will begin it`s formal journey into the void,

2012 won`t happen all at once,

it will start this year and each year will get worse,

culminating with the shift in 2012.
_________________
"The whole aim of practical politics is
to keep the populace alarmed, and thus clamorous to be led to safety, by menacing it with an endless series of
hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
Orwell knew

Location: Mid-Missouri
PostWed Jan 21, 2009 1:13 am  Reply with quote

What exactly has 'already been done' and how? Yes, I'm aware that air quality sampling is done by vaious agencies and obviously the results have not made it into the public eye. Gagged, likely, probably on the grounds of 'national security', meaning simply if the public finds out the've been lied to once again and experimented on they might get pissed so better not let the sheep know their weather is being modified for 'economic and political' reasons and NOT for their best interest.

And by the way, what exactly will these giant systems like HAARP be doing with their multi billion watt (if not trillion watt by now) EM wave capabilities when this hypothetical 'pole shift' happens? Running full force perhaps???
weatherman714

Location: Maryland
PostSun Jan 25, 2009 2:32 am  Reply with quote

What I know is that across MD,VA, and DC these samples are taken every 3 days. Therefore we don't have that time period to examine when a chemtrail operation would have been occuring. That information simply is not there in those EPA's to figure out when the chemtrail operation happened. What would be needed would be a regular 24hr sample from like 5 or 6 different sites across a metropoltian region. I'd go with somewhere in the Mid-West. We'd have to pick these samples up for an entire year to not only get an idea for what the natural background levels for these aerosols based on time of the year and which air mass was affecting the region, but also an idea for the background levels to compare it to real results to see the true effects of chemtrail operations. This would take approximately $250,000 over a two year period to accurately point to lay the foundation for hard evidence that this project exists. You might think gee... $250,000 sounds a bit pricely... well consider that
#1) you'd have to pay someone daily to get those samples
#2) provide incentives like health care, benefits,etc
#3) hire someone extra to cover for vacations
#4) purchase the equipment
#5) rent/purchase a vehicle to collect these samples
#6) have a standard operating procedure to ensure sample integrity
#7) pay a lab daily to test these samples
#Cool gasoline costs
#9)costs for new filters.. and they aren't cheap, like $3/piece for some of the ultra fine particle filters
#10)cost of use of the location and electric costs for running the pumps 24/7/365 for 2 years
#11) costs for maintaince incase the machines brake
#12) costs for bags,paper work,office supplies for proper documentation
#13) costs for filter holders
#14) costs for office space to house these materials

It sounds like an "easy" idea but it's rather expensive if you wanted it done correctly.
Most nations and militaries in the world promote their bright young scientists, not the US Govt and US Military, they intimidated their brightest one.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Orwell knew

Location: Mid-Missouri
PostSun Jan 25, 2009 5:29 pm  Reply with quote

weatherman714, I can appreciate what you're saying, and maybe if one wanted to submit a complete study as if it was going to a scientific agency for review, then yes spend hundreds of thousands. But I work in an environmental testing lab, I have set up all sorts of tests for about the last 20 years and I can tell you a simple PRELIMINARY test (a test done to see if there is reason to do a more complicated test) could easily be done for much much much less than that.

I bet I could design one for less than 1000 dollars that would tell us first if there are metals bound to polymer fibers floating around up at 20-25K feet. You would just need a simple collection device one designed to capture whatever material one was interested in. You could mount it under the nose/elsewhere of any small private jet in a flow through filter system that would simply bind whatever it comes in contact with onto the filter material. Anyone that is ALREADY traveling by jet could use this, I don't see the need for all of the other things you listed (healthcare???? Rolling Eyes etc. )

Remember if just ONE test captures unexplainable polymer fibers bound with metals or anything similar at the testing altitude then that is in itself quite telling and then maybe at THAT point further testing might be warranted. No need to break the bank for these simple prelims. All that is needed is someone who as I said ALREADY travels by a jet at the desired altitude and someone willing to negotiate to have the simple collector(s) attached and the samples collected analyzed by relatively simple assaying.

By the way. Surely with everything you have said and posted you already know what is being used. Don't you???