Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
wind event in midwest

Chemtrail Central > Weather

Author Thread
sicntired

wind event in midwest PostThu Feb 12, 2009 1:47 pm  Reply with quote  

Sept. 14, 2008, hurricane force sustained winds 75 mph or more causes major devestation in midwest (ohio struck hard).

Feb. 11, 2009, tropical storm force sustained winds causes much damage from south through ohio.

What is wrong with this picture? I have lived in wesern pa and ohio all my life and have never experienced this until sept. 2008. Thought it was a fluke and then it happens AGAIN. What gives?
PAK

PostFri Feb 13, 2009 2:04 am  Reply with quote  

The jetstream can be brought down to the ground level. We have had it go through here. We also had the microburst, a rather new phenomena since it was only recentlry named by a Japanese scientist in the 90's. It is like a tornado only it comes straight down from the clouds, fast and furious, ripping up trees. The wind and rain blow horizontal, it sounded like a bomb went off. The power in my area was out for a week from it. Curious that this was only given a name very recently. I have a 1988 World Book Encyclopedia and the word is not in there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microburst

And this lone man figured it all out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetsuya_Theodore_Fujita
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
Foolsbane

tagged & banned

PostFri Feb 13, 2009 2:39 am  Reply with quote  

The term Micro burst may be new but the phenomena is not...

We had them in MN when I was growing up...they were called straight line winds...downbursts within a thunderstorm that could reach damaging speeds.

A Microburst caused the Delta plane crash in Dallas in 1985

http://blogs.usatoday.com/weather/2006/04/weather_focus_g_10.html
PAK

PostFri Feb 13, 2009 1:17 pm  Reply with quote  

You are incorrect fool, the term was not defined in the 80's, and there are no new weather phenomena unless man-made, otherwise these would have been named and recorded a long time ago. People didn't just start noticing these in the 80's. It is a weapon.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
Foolsbane

tagged & banned

PostFri Feb 13, 2009 4:39 pm  Reply with quote  

Pak-

Please read for comprehension-

I said the TERM may be new...but the phenomena is not.

Downbursts and straight-lines have been observed for a long time....they are now called microburst...

Even the link YOU provided indicated they were the cause of aircraft crashes dating back to the 1970s...

It is not a weapon.
weatherman714

tagged & banned

PostSat Feb 14, 2009 1:29 am  Reply with quote  

No, they aren't weapons... but when weather modification goes wrong and the USAF sprayed a ton of their rain inducing chemtrails across Iowa on the evening of July 21,2003 which met up with a developing complex of thunderstorms, the Wind Storm of July 22,2003 was the result.

http://www.spc.noaa.gov/misc/AbtDerechos/casepages/kc1982mem2003pwrpage.htm#memphis

WV photo from earlier that night...

By seeding clouds with endothermic bacteria,espically cumulonimbus clouds, the clouds actually grow higher in height and make the storm stronger as it now has a lowered freezing level.

tagged & banned

PostSat Feb 14, 2009 3:11 am  Reply with quote  

That water vapor image is amazing.

Do you know what the big wind event was in northern MN - in the boundary waters was...July 4th '99- what was that all about?
visual ray wizard

Weather modification blog on weather.com PostMon Feb 16, 2009 1:08 am  Reply with quote  

pulled this after doing a google on endothermic bacteria cloud seeding.

http://www.weather.com/blog/weather/8_12837.html

You may have heard the phrase "everybody talks about the weather but nobody does anything about it." Well, that's not quite true. There are companies and agencies that operationally do very aggressively seek to modify the weather.

One type of weather modification is aimed at increasing rainfall over a watershed. This is not uncommon in the western United States. Airplanes are used to disperse a chemical, usually silver iodide or dry ice crystals, into relatively small cumulus clouds. These "kernels or nuclei" can spawn precipitation growth.

Cloud seeding for precipitation augmentation works best when the situation is almost but not quite right for natural precipitation development. I'll offer here a simple explanation of how it works. When water converts from vapor form to liquid drops or ice crystals, some heat is also generated (technically called the latent heat of vaporization). This extra heat -- in a borderline situation -- can be enough to give the cloud a little extra buoyancy and cause it to bust through some weak stable layer aloft. On these occasions, a much taller cloud can form, which then will produce a lot more precipitation than the unseeded small cumulus clouds.

There is some controversy in the meteorological community over how effective these weather modification efforts are, but there does seem to be a precipitation enhancement in hilly areas where the clouds get a boost from orographically enhanced updrafts. Weather modification is outlawed in some states, partly based upon the concept that augmenting precipitation in one area might "rob" another area.

Other weather modification activities include fog dispersion and hail suppression. The concept behind hail suppression is to inject a high enough concentration of ice nuclei (usually silver iodide) that so many initial hail kernels form that none can get too big.
In other words, there is only a limited amount of moisture, distributed into many more small hailstones, which might then even melt before they get to the ground. The state of North Dakota has a project of this type.

Thanks Dr. Greg! P.S. saw Weatherman's comment on this thread and had to post it to our forum.

I think Dr. Greg Forbes has done an amazing job bringing weather modification to light. When I was 20 and an atmospheric physics student at UMBC(Fall'01)I was blackballed from the department because of an emotional disagreement with a professor(on her part) over every extreme weather events being caused solely by global warming. The truth is from my past 6 yrs of research most of the extreme weather events that affect the US are being caused by a large scale weather modification project conducted by the USAF. One material they use is a water absorbing material and another is polyimers with endothermic bacteria attached to raise the freezing point of water. These trails(chemtrails) have a distinct signature on an IR and a WV photo. I discovered in 2002 that they have different hues. The water absorbing trails are a solid white/reddish color and the rain inducing ones are a milky white/yellowish color(because it's impossible to remove the all of the yellow pigment from plastic). The USAF had their hands in the LA Hail Storm(Oct '03), Hurricane Charley('04),the distruction of Phillpe('05)and Chris('06), the New Orleans drought after Katrina, the valentine's day storm this yr, even the warm weather this past Dec to keep down any Natural Gas price spikes,just to name a few. I'd like to extend my respect and congratulations to Dr. Forbes for standing up and bringing weather modification to light.
Posted by weatherman714 | June 29, 2007

It is all quite illuminating if you know what I mean!

PostMon Feb 16, 2009 1:35 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Pak-

Please read for comprehension-

I said the TERM may be new...but the phenomena is not.

Downbursts and straight-lines have been observed for a long time....they are now called microburst...

Even the link YOU provided indicated they were the cause of aircraft crashes dating back to the 1970s...

It is not a weapon.

Cloudbursts have been documented in the past but "micro-bursts" and "Macro-bursts" have not. These are totally different phenomenom. These would have been named a long time ago (back in the 70's) if natural. Weather modification has been a science for over 50 plus years, it is now perfected and being used against us. You can believe what you want, but it is only a belief, not based on fact nor what is truly happening today. Like pilots, scientists will not reveal the truth because they will lose their jobs and money means more to them than the truth. It is the same in medicine. It is all compartmentalized, so that there are doctors today who believe that 1 out of 2 people will get cancer and that is normal. Just like now cirrus clouds occurr well below what they originally were defined as being high level clouds, well above 20,000 to 30,000 feet. Not so today.

In 1970 Zbigniew Brzezinski (currently Obama's advisor)published a book titled Between Two Ages. Brzezinski is one of the founding directors of the Trilateral Commission, along with the CFR and the same people run the UN. In this book he said, "Technology will make available, to the leaders of major nations, techniques for conducting secret warfare, of which only a bare minimum of the security forces need be appraised…Technology of weather modification could be employed to produce prolonged periods of drought or storm."

Further confirmation of the Western power elite’s interest in weather modification was revealed in an article which appeared in the September 12, 1989 edition of the Washington Post. This article reported on the 1989 Tokyo conference on global environment. The president of the World Bank, Barber Conable, who is also a Trilateral Commission member, gave a speech in which he outlined the long-range goals of the one world elite. In this speech he said, "while higher temperatures may cause ‘a number of natural disasters,’ they might also warm cold and unproductive lands in the north into productivity."

There is very good evidence that the one world group and the Soviets have been jointly involved in weather modification over the Northern Hemisphere since the early 1970s. In 1971 it was alleged that the U.S. and the Soviets started cooperating in secret weather modification projects. One such project was named POLEX, Polar Experiment of the Global Atmospheric Research Program, and another in 1973 was called AIDJEX, the Arctic Ice Dynamics Joint Experiment. It is purported that these experiments involved attempts to melt the polar ice cap. Other U.S. projects such as Nile Blue and Climate Dynamics involved the changing of the arctic ice pack. There was even an article in the December 16, 1980, edition of the New York Times discussing a joint U.S.-Soviet project involving the transmission of ELF waves from Antarctica designed "to interfere with the earth’s magnetic field."

Zbignew has been in our government just about his whole life, like his buddy Kissinger. They weren't elected to these jobs, but appointed. They both work for the CFR, Chatham house (RIIA) and the UN. They could care less about America or any country for that matter. They are in David Rockefeller's terms "Citizens of the World"; THEIR WORLD because they believe they own it now. Weather modification is the perfect weapon. It emasculates the Atom Bomb because it can be done covertly.
Foolsbane

tagged & banned

PostMon Feb 16, 2009 7:21 pm  Reply with quote  

No Offense PAK...but you just do not read with comprehension...

Where did I ever mention "cloudbursts" ??? no where...

I said DOWNBurst and Straight line winds...these are not new, not newly termed and have been studied for a long time...even weather-714 say they are not a "weapon"....

I do not suppose you have any verifiable evidence of "cirrus" clouds at 5000 feet by any chance?

quote:
scientists will not reveal the truth because they will lose their jobs and money means more to them than the truth

I hardly think generalizing about EVERY scientist is a productive path to truth.

Attempts at Weather modification are certainly no secret:

http://www.weathermod.com/

[/b]
PAK

PostTue Feb 17, 2009 1:16 am  Reply with quote  

A "downburst" is a strong downdraft which causes damaging winds on or near the ground.
The term "microburst" describes the size of the downburst. A comparison of a microburst and the larger macro burst shows that both can cause extreme wind.

The terms are both new, the 1970's is hardly old when it comes to weather, the terminology for weather events and the types of clouds recorded for the eons of years people have inhabited this earth is hardly proof of some "new" discovery, since most science is "re-search" which means the searching was already done by someone else; otherwise the phenomena is a newly created one through science, and since most of us do not have access to the high science that exists, we believe what we are told like the good gullible slaves we are. The ENMOD treaty was signed in the late 1970's so obviously the research was done and weather modification became a reality.

As for cirrus clouds at less than 5,000 feet, I am witnessing them here in Florida, where they spray conveniently out of sight over the Gulf of Mexico, and in the last 4 plus years the sunsets are not clear, as a haze is always on the horizon, and low level "cirrus" looking clouds are the new norm. The colors are quite exciting; a lot of purples. In fact, I came across some weird gel-like substance washed up on the beach, looking sort of like a jellyfish, but not a jellyfish, which I am perfectly capable of determining after living along oceans for most of my life and being stung by quite a few. Curious enough, one of the local meteorologists kind of let it slip that though the skies were clear (contrary to my view) there was an "odd electrical occurrence" happening out over the Gulf. They do often let the truth out but for most people it just goes over their heads.

Even if I show you pictures of cirrus clouds that are definitely below 20,000 feet, you would not believe even a photograph; you would need an "expert" weatherperson to tell you it is so. I read with plenty of comprehension BTW.