PSAs
Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Blasted today in Santa Monica! 2/10/09

Chemtrail Central > Guest Area

Author Thread

Blasted today in Santa Monica! 2/10/09 PostWed Feb 11, 2009 6:58 am  Reply with quote  

Woke up (late) to a beautiful blue CLEAR sky at 12.00pm. By 2pm the sky was covered, it took my breath away tons of trails, crossing, intersecting, wide, short, long...amazing!. It looked like the phospherous attacks on GAZA I recently saw! I called the local municipal airport just to see what they had to say as it was really a sight to behold...I got the same old, con trails, cold air, time of year etc. etc. and he referred me to the FAA.GOV web site, regulations/policies blah blah.

I am all for rational explanations and hearing both sides but what confuses me is that by 4pm they had dispersed and left just a few wisps in the sky and before 12pm the sky was crystal clear. So planes are only flying across LA 1-4? and if they are saying it is due to the colder air isn't it the warmest 12-4 especially in LA in the winter?

I'll post the photos, if I can, I am only a guest.

starman1

PostFri Feb 13, 2009 12:31 am  Reply with quote  

Hey there Guest,
I just got back from my vacation, been gone for nearly ten days...
Anyway, you should be able to post pictures with no problem as long as you have posted them on an independent server then put the link in your post. I like to use photobucket.com the accounts are free and I haven't had any problems with them yet.
If you need help just ask.

PostFri Feb 13, 2009 5:27 am  Reply with quote  

Hey Starman,

I'm not sure about posting them in a place where I have to give my name etc. etc. but they are truly amazing photos, I was looking up to a pinstriped sky as far as the eye could see , equally divided horizontal lines and views of the planes turning and going back for more, exquisite.

Anyway, I'm a newby to this however been aware of 'everything else' for some time. Still sick after the Feb 4th shower we received here in S. Calif. chesty cough which seems de rigeur over the last couple of years....for everybody. I was in a serious accident 1 1/2 years ago and could have died, I lived and worked really hard to mend myself and now I have to deal with this poisoning!! I'm mad.

If you have an email I could send them to you otherwise maybe I can try joining this site, I believe it was full though.

starman1

PostFri Feb 13, 2009 3:35 pm  Reply with quote  

Dear Guest,
As I do not yet know you, I would not accept files via email, as I also have severe trust issues. I don't think photobucket is a worry, but it is your call. As far as registration goes, it is currently closed by the sites owner, I am hoping he will install an invitation feature at some point so as to allow more individuals to join the community and utilize the site fully. Thank you for your participation here.

PostFri Feb 13, 2009 9:47 pm  Reply with quote  

I definitely understand, I will look at the site you recommended and see how that turns out.

PostSat Feb 14, 2009 8:53 am  Reply with quote  

Hi guest, I'm also a guest. I started the friend or foe thread. Yeah be careful around here. Thats good that the owner shut down registration. I found that this site WAS out of control. So I haven't been around for awhile. But there is some really good people here and you Will find alot of good info.

Hey Mark, how you doing? no need to answer right away. They just won't stop, eh? My sinuses go crazy whenever I go outside. My brain just feels dull. It's friggin scarry up here right now. Well, travel safe neighbor.

marklookingup

PostSat Feb 14, 2009 5:39 pm  Reply with quote  

Hey Guest, I've been on my back for the last 4 days; headache, coughing, stuffed up, no strength, etc. Should be no surprise after all the non-stop spraying thats happening. Love the white skies the last couple of days.

Really good to hear from you again.

PostSun Feb 15, 2009 8:02 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi Guest,

Yes still coughing after the Feb 4th display we got here in LA, it takes ages to clear up, head feels a bit clearer though since we have had about 5 days free, the difference is amazing. When it happens I can't be bothered doing the most normal things, the past couple of days I have felt alert, still chesty but at least my head feels like it belongs on top of my body on 'those' days I'm so disorientated.

PostMon Mar 09, 2009 1:45 am  Reply with quote  

I am still not feeling well after 2 big chest infections, they have left me very dizzy and my neighbor now has Pneumonia

PostMon Mar 09, 2009 8:42 pm  Reply with quote  

Take magnesium citrate everyday,

chemtrails are designed to deplete magnesium in the body.