Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
outragious spraying!

Chemtrail Central > Guest Area

Author Thread
filthyinfallon

outragious spraying! PostMon Mar 16, 2009 5:34 pm  Reply with quote  

Evil or Very Mad Good Morning to all,
I used to be on the sight a few years back and had trouble getting back on,I was so glad to see a guestsite ow to post. Well to all whom might not be familiar with the fallon, nevada area, we had the largest case of childhood (17) children several unmentioned adults come down with LEUKEMIA! it is amazing and to think this actually started during the time the spray program did as well, since that time we now have the highest rate of BRAIN TUMORS! myself being one of those. THere is a Law firm that has posted a ad in the LahontanValley Newspaper asking for anyone to contact them that had lived in Churchill County from the period of 1990-2009 KEY NOTE:IMPORTANT HEALTH NOTICE! as it reads IF YOU,A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY,FRIEND,WAS OR HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH ANY KIND OF CANCER OR IMMUNITY DISEASE PLEASE CONTACT THE LAW OFFICE OF DUNLAP&LAXALT (775-323-7790) (FAX) (775-323-5454) In closing the AD goes on to state, IMPORTANT! THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR OR INTENDED TO OBTAIN ANY CONFIDENTIAL MEDICAL RECORDS OR INFORMATION WITHIN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN AND TO INDENTFY AND LOCATE INDIVIDUALS WHO MAY HAVE SUFFERED FROM CANCER OR IMMUNITY DISEASE AND TO DETETERMINE POSSIBLE CAUSES OF THOSES DISEASES! DO NOT PROVIDE ANY CONFIDENTIAL MEDICAL RECORDS OR INFORMATION PURSUANT TO THIS REQUEST! Now back to the problem at hand, I believe that perhaps this LAWFIRM if by recieving enough information from other states/individuals can provide help even outside of this town I am in could make mention of the HR2977 CONGRESSIONAL BILL THAT WAS THROWN OUT AND INCLUDED SEVERAL RELIABLE AND WE APPROACH THIS TOGETHER REMAINING RATIONAL IN THIS AS HARD IT MAY BE DO TO WHAT ALL OF US AND OUR FAMILIES ARE AND HAVE BEEN AFFECTED SINCE THE PROGRAM BEGAN DURING THE SAME TIME AS THE INDICATED TIME IN THE ATTORNEYS
TIME LINE REMEMBER TO QUOTE THAT TELL THE ATTORNEYS TO LOOK UP THAT BILL AND IT WILL LET THEM KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AND THAT IS AFFECTING ALL THE STATES!THE SQUEEKY WHEEL GETS THE GREASE,THIS MAY BE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR US,WE MUST BE RATIONAL & NOT COME ACROSS AS CONSPIRICY NUTS! GODBLESS YOU ALL I PRAY SOME OF YOU WILL FOLLOW MY ADVICE.SEND PICTURES AS WELL,A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS.