Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Reverse Chemtrails??

Chemtrail Central > Guest Area

Author Thread

Reverse Chemtrails?? PostWed Mar 04, 2009 10:40 pm  Reply with quote  

I know this sounds weird but it was the only way I could explain what I saw today. It was raining in LA then broke around 12pm. This afternoon the sky was a little cloudy with some blue popping through. I saw a few
different blue lines going through the clouds almost like a water spout/trail in the sky but it wasn't a water spout as one of them curved around and obviusly very high up......Anyone seen this before? It was almost like the trail was eliminating the cloud to reveal the blue sky I saw it VERY CLEARLY, I took pictures.

PostFri Mar 27, 2009 3:36 am  Reply with quote  

http://chemtrails.cc/2009/02/04/anomalous-holes-burned-in-clouds/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail

"Distrails
A 'distrail' is short for dissipation trail. Where an aircraft passes through a cloud, it can clear a path through it; this is known as a distrail. Because the plane's contrail is not yet visible (contrails usually form above 26,000 feet, depending on the temperature and other factors) the distrail looks like a tunnel through the cloud if the cloud is very thin."

There is much difference between the former and the latter,if you showed us those pics,we'd be able to see what was up then.

PostFri Mar 27, 2009 6:56 pm  Reply with quote  

Yes, it was definitely like a funnel.....would love to include photo but have tried to copy and paste and it won't let me do it on this forum??

starman1

PostFri Mar 27, 2009 11:17 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by guest
Yes, it was definitely like a funnel.....would love to include photo but have tried to copy and paste and it won't let me do it on this forum??

In order to post the picture here on this forum, you first have to store it to a server. I use photobucket.com, it is free and easy to use.
Once you have stored the image on the server they give you a image code to use for posting in forums etc. If you need help just ask.