Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Notiable Weather Modification from wkend storm 3/28/09

Chemtrail Central > Weather

Author Thread
weatherman714

tagged & banned

Notiable Weather Modification from wkend storm 3/28/09 PostMon Mar 30, 2009 1:47 am  Reply with quote  

It was an interesting weekend watching the weather modification occur with this storm. I found a couple of eye opening highlights that I'd like to share. When I did my in depth research in the summer of 2007, I pointed out how the deposition from chemtrails could be detected by Nexrad. In 2008 the NWS upgraded their software in an attempt to eliminate as much returns from the fall out of chemtrails as possible. Like any software package whether is NASA blurrying chemtrail activity in the Eastern Pacific, this software package also suffered a failure Saturday Morning across Texas and Louisana.

Here's the IR satellite loop from Saturday morning. Watch across Southern Texas as the Air Force begins spraying their chemtrails. Notice how the chemtrails were sprayed in a confined area intended to have an affect on developing rainfall 8-12 hours later. As the particles travel in the atmosphere they begin to fall and several hours after they were initally sprayed around 20,000 feet they would be much lower in the atmosphere. As the chemband crossed Eastern Texas and Louisana tada! They began to show up on radar. We know it's them by watching the satellite photos.

We can take from this example something I've been saying since 2003. Even though they maybe spraying chemtrails over your area, they may not be intended for your region. They maybe intended for regions several hours and hundreds of miles away.

Our next targeted region for this storm was just to the west of Chicago this morning. This was definitely an interesting event. We will be able to see the effect of weather modification over one region having a direct effect on the weather downstream. This morning rain was changing to snow across Northern Illnois. Around 3:30am rain changed to snow on the western and northern suburbs of Chicago. But something interesting happened around Du Page Airport. A hole developed out of the clear blue around 5am cdt and lingered until the storm was almost over. Interesting... a hole in a solid band of precipitation develops over one region and even with the precipitation moving southward and new precipitation from the north replacing the precipitation there seems to be a hole in the same exact spot. We can also see the effect of this hole further downstream. A rift develops in the precipitation field across Western Illnois from north to south.
I've heard some ridiculous conclusions from spektics who couldn't tell you a stable atmosphere from an unstable one attempt to tell me that what I've been seeing is the reflection of the radar from urban regions. Just like the situation earlier in the month over Andrews Air Force Base, I have ground observations to back up the fact there was a hole there.
Let's watch what happens...

Here's the radar from Chicago, IL.
Look just to the west of Chicago and you will see a hole in the precipitation. An area of light blues and even a region with no precipitation, denoted in white.

Now some debunkers would attempt to shove down my throat that this is reflection of urban features from the radar. Let's move northward to the radar in Milwaukee, WI.

Nope the hole is still there!

Now let's zoom it out to a regional view and keep our location in mind to see the effects of this downstream.

We can see a disruption in the precipitation across West Central Illnois from the weather modification west of Chicago.
Now let's watch this event unfold over the next couple of hours.
Here's an hour later. We can see the precipitation begin to make its way southwestward and leave a slim SW/NE hole starting to the West of Chicago. Notice that new precipitation has moved from Lake Michigan into the regions just west of Chicago and the hole is still there, starting in the same extact location.

I started checking to see if Commerical Flights were coming in from the west to land at Ohare and Midway and what I found was the exact opposite. They were being blocked off from the region around Du Page Airport.

An hour later and commerical aircraft aren't flying through the region.

Let's look at the radars around Chicago again...

Now let's look back in Milwaukee, WI to make sure it's not urban reflections as the debunkers claim AAFB was.

Wait a minute... look it looks like they let a commerical airliner through the targeted region!! That must mean the operation is over, but so is the precipitation!

Now let's look at a radar loop around Chicago. Ahhh guess what, precipitation finally entering the region!

Now that the precipitation event is over, the precipitation finally gets into the areas just west of Chicago that were targeted all morning. Precipitation moved into the same spot and mysteriously fell apart over the same exact spot and continued as a hole down stream across Western Illnois. Coincidence or weather modification? I seriously doubt this is a coincidence, same region, new moist air moving into the region along with precipitation. I find it extremely difficult to believe this was a "dry pocket" of air.

Now let's take a look at the surface observations right underneath the hole around Du Page Airport...

29 08:52 NW 18 G 26 1.50 Light Snow Fog/Mist BKN013 OVC019 32 28 29.42 996.9
29 07:52 NW 18 1.50 Light Snow Fog/Mist FEW007 OVC015 33 30 29.40 996.0
29 06:52 NW 16 1.50 Light Snow Fog/Mist FEW008 BKN012 OVC019 34 32 37 34 29.36 994.9 0.01 0.41
29 05:52 N 17 1.75 Light Snow Fog/Mist SCT007 OVC013 34 33 29.34 994.1
29 04:52 N 17 2.00 Light Snow Fog/Mist FEW007 BKN013 OVC021 34 32 29.33 993.8 0.06

precipitation totals by hour
04:52 0.06" (the hour that the operation started)
05:52 0.00"
06:52 0.01"
07:52 0.00"
08:52 0.00" but with a visiblity down to 1 mile.(just as they let the snow back in)

Meanwhile to the east over Ohare we had precipitation totals of...
04:52 0.09" (the hour that the operation started)
05:52 0.02"
06:52 0.03"
07:52 0.06"
08:52 0.01"

That's about 0.15" of liquid precipitation the USAF cut out of the storm just to the west of Chicago.

Excellent work PostTue Mar 31, 2009 2:14 am  Reply with quote  

I wish there was radar info to share with you from the KY ice storm of Jan 21, 2009 but my computer "crashed" before I could post the radar loops and precip maps for that day. You nailed that one very nicely.

When you see the glitter of chemtrail fall out suddenly disappear from the radar screen it is painfully obvious they are manually editing out these curious radar anomolies. wink wink

PostTue Mar 31, 2009 11:10 pm  Reply with quote  

Awesome im not the only one that thought this storm was very odd in the way it built up, check out this radar return i stumbled across the other night

weatherman714

tagged & banned

PostWed Apr 01, 2009 1:03 am  Reply with quote  

Here's the snowfall map c/o NWS office @ Chicago IL, look just to the west of Chicago again, we can see nicely where they sprayed. The snowfall tallies are under 0.5" of snow.
Also below is the satellite photo of Chicago. We can also pick out right where they sprayed, it's soooo obivious. There's hardly any snow cover just to the east of Du Page Airport.