Is there any place on Earth that isn't getting sprayed?

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Guest Area

Author Thread
Guest

Guest

Is there any place on Earth that isn't getting sprayed? PostSun Mar 15, 2009 6:15 pm  Reply with quote

We are getting hammered mercilessly here in the Pittsburgh area. I am trying not to be fearful because I know that is the energy that they are trying to create in me.

Is there any place on the planet that is free from these chemtrails?

Guest

PostSun Mar 15, 2009 6:34 pm  Reply with quote

I've read in a few places that Hawaii doesn't get hit all that hard. Anyone got any other info on that?

Cloudy Skies

Joined: 22 Aug 2007
Location: UK
PostMon Mar 16, 2009 1:36 pm  Reply with quote

Most of South America, Africa and Antarctica should be 'chemtrail' free.

Hawaii should be better than most of the USA. Alaska ought to be fairly good to get away from them too.
Guest

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 2:54 pm  Reply with quote

CS, I had read on another site (don't recall which) that chemtrails had been seen in South America. So I did a search, and found this thread from 2002:

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/msg11751.html

And people have reported sighting them in China as well. I am not sure about Russia.

Guest

PostWed Mar 18, 2009 1:39 am  Reply with quote

I tried searching chemtrail India and didint find much.

Guest

PostWed Mar 18, 2009 2:21 am  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous
I tried searching chemtrail India and didint find much.

Except for the "red rain of Kerala" in 2001. I believe Clifford Carnicom tried to contact a professor in India who was researching it at the time to compare notes since Carnicom has been researching CT since at least the beginning of this decade. But I did not read anything on Carnicom's website regarding any additional correspondence between them (maybe I missed it).

Some publications raised questions as to whether it was "Alien." Maybe it was indeed Alien, as in NATO Alien countries Very Happy

Guest

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 8:01 am  Reply with quote

i live in a town isolatedin the australian outback by at least 200 miles in all directions
population less than 1000 people

we very rarely get planes here because uts not on a flight path and if we do they are small planes used by cattle properties etc

a jet came back and forth last week directly over the town pretty high and left what may have been chemtrails

i wouldnt have noticed but for the fact we rarely get planes and i wondered what he was up to. the vapour trails were still there when i went and looked an hour later
and over the afternoon became wider and looked like lineal clouds

this doesnt seem to me to be anything to do with global warming as i read in article
simply because we are too small and too isoolated to have any impact on the global environment
if it was in fact some chemical being sprayed it was directed on the population not the atmosphere as a whole

i assume this is therefore a probable disease control measure, not a global warming issue.
if its global then perhaps theres an outbreak of some germ that needs to be irridicated and it wouldnt be prudent to publicise it if publicity would only create panic and help noone.

ther

Guest

PostTue Apr 14, 2009 6:24 am  Reply with quote

Rosalind Peterson (www.californiaskywatch.com) was on the Alex Jones radio show recently and said that Brazil has been getting sprayed heavily.

-haze-

Guest

PostTue Apr 14, 2009 2:55 pm  Reply with quote

If someone is in touch with AJ Please inform him of no CTs in asia @ least in my part of India. If we can compare the west with the east maybe we can kill this onslaught.

SALFORD66

PostThu Apr 16, 2009 4:07 am  Reply with quote

There's cloud seeding in China though?
mr. jones

PostThu Apr 16, 2009 9:57 pm  Reply with quote

Just because you don`t see it it dosen`t mean its not there,

most of it is in the air....and at the beginning the chemplanners were having difficulty hitting specific targets,

like the u.s. west coast,

so they started spraying more into the pacific thereby hitting the coast with the downwind,

the deal is this,

since the chems eventually land on the surface of agricultural fields and water supplies,

if you are not breathing them...you are still eating them,

with water you have the option of drinking purified water like i do,

I never drink tap.....nunca!

but that doesn`t guarrantee i`m safe,

so i`m always doing some type of detox program,

i have a portable steam room,

i eat high fiber foods,

i take antioxidants, etc,

so far i can say i have kept ahead of the game,

but I don`t leave anything to chance,

things are getting worse everyday,

pretty soon the sheeple will begin to start droppin like flies.
_________________
"The whole aim of practical politics is
to keep the populace alarmed, and thus clamorous to be led to safety, by menacing it with an endless series of
hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
Guest

PostFri Apr 17, 2009 4:10 am  Reply with quote

Yes, you are correct the fibers are everywhere, on your clothes, your pillow...... I am very healthy, got a cold about every 7 years never needed to take vitamins as my diet is excellent however, I kept getting coughs colds, 5 in one year! Now I am taking extra vitamins, minerals....you have to. If you think that your body is constantly under attack, you have to wear the armour.

Guest

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 6:14 pm  Reply with quote

I'm sorry to disagree with you two but the fibers are not everywhere. Today here in northern India we had the most big beautiful blue sky I have seen in the last 15 years. I so happy to be out of the PNW. Sure there is alot of garbage and regular air pollution but no toxic stews. I see now how CTs create severe PTS. For the first 2 weeks I was here I was constantly looking up ready to spot my first CT but it's not gonna happen. I'm slowly getting over it. I went to the Tibetan doctor and they have given me a 15 day blood & body pill program. It's making me poop alot and i think this is getting rid of the barillium & alumnin. Sorry for my spelling. They know my body is toxic and I think they know what to do. I still have the sniffles though. The fourth reich is in control of alot of the western world but the East is still trying hard to keep their evil out. They still like modern gadgets though. cheers be safe & get out if you can.

Guest

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 7:44 pm  Reply with quote

I didn't mean everywhere in the world, I meant that if they are spraying (in your area), it is hard to shield yourself from the particulates in the air. I am happy that they are not spraying where you are in India but not sure if I want to move there, just watched Slumdog Millionaire and it looked a bit rough.

The East has always been way ahead of us Pharma junkies in the west when it comes to medicine. We have a lot to learn. I, myself am also on a mineral, vitamin program and feel much stronger.

I am looking at a filled chemtrail sky today here in LA

Guest

PostWed Apr 22, 2009 2:57 pm  Reply with quote

20 days now in India and not 1 repeat NOT 1 CT. Last night we had a great natural lighting storm. It's so wonderful to have normal weather. My health is starting to get better little by little but my legs are hurting from walking up and down these steep hills.
And to the other guest I'm not trying to be mean but my answer is "Would you rather live inside or outside the gas chamber." I feel so sorry for everyone in my wonderful home country. It will be very hard to stop this evil. You must get the rest of the world involved. But maybe they dont care!

Goto page
1, 2, 3, 4  Next