Chemtrail Documentary

SALFORD66

Chemtrail Documentary PostFri Apr 10, 2009 3:02 am  Reply with quote

Just to let everyone know that Alex Jones did almost a whole show today on Chemtrails and will shortly be making a documentary. He is looking for any information you wish to share..... photos, video - even with commentary and possibly vounteers if you have the time. I am not sure what the specific email is for this project but you can go to www.infowars.com to contact or call the show.

Bombed in LA today, all day!!
BrassRat

Location: Gulf Breeze, Florida
Alex Jones PostSat Apr 11, 2009 8:37 pm  Reply with quote

I don't understand why anyone would have to search him out. This website has been on the forefront of investigation by people from all over the world. All Alex Jones has to do is contact the site directly. I expect he can read. Some people here have been screaming for years. Once I happened upon the site, I contributed liberally and truthfully. I have done nothing compared to others here and my hat is off to them. Some may be a little boisterous, I won't say any names but his initials are weatherman714, but in fact why not scream from the mountaintops. This abuse by the use of Chemtrails is a major artery of what is wrong with our government. What in the name of God do they think they are trying to do in such pathetic secrecy?
SALFORD66

PostSat Apr 11, 2009 11:29 pm  Reply with quote

What do you mean, 'search him out' I didn't quite get it? I am sure he will use many facets in order to make this documentary and yes I agree there are some amazing, more than knowledgeable people on this site.

This kind of documentary should have been made a long time ago but wait a minute Michael Moore was too busy hanging from the coat tails of the government.

........and yes, like you I am mad as hell, not just at the site I see in my skies but the reaction of everybody around me. Thye laugh, ridicule......I feel like an alien!
BrassRat

Location: Gulf Breeze, Florida
Mad as Hell PostSun Apr 12, 2009 3:50 am  Reply with quote

I have been mad as Hell too. I care, so you need not get upset with me. Just keep telling people about it. Show them the sky, not many look up, those that do may not understand, so explain it to them.
SALFORD66

PostSun Apr 12, 2009 5:34 am  Reply with quote

I wasn't mad, I just didn't quite understand waht you meant.....I put the link there as a polite gesture, you can't always assume people are as informed as most of us.

Yes, eventhough I get some strange looks I do tell people, strangers, anyone....some friends I've informed just don't care, they're too busy checking their iphone. I care though and I'm mad as hell.
weatherman714

Location: Maryland
PostMon Apr 13, 2009 1:55 am  Reply with quote

In Sept '02 I became a moderator with Lisa Guiliani at her board on yahoo groups. I like Lisa for a lot of underground reporting she has done over the years and her tough mentality to go after people.
I'd never goto Hal Turner, I knew there was some government stuff with him going on at the time. I think an interview with AJ would be a fun time or Art Bell. If I go with them, main stream won't pick up on it and it clown me off as a kook, which is kind of what I want at this point. Let the average person eat cake...when the time comes he'll listen, repent, and be on my side.
_________________
Most nations and militaries in the world promote their bright young scientists, not the US Govt and US Military, they intimidated their brightest one.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Bhang

Location: Classified
PostMon Apr 13, 2009 8:48 am  Reply with quote

Hey all here at Chemtrailcentral, long time no see, so many things have transpired sine my last lengthy visit but I come baring good news, Alex Jones has just announced a few days ago that his next documentary (after his second Obama documentary) will be a documentary on chemtrails!

That's right; Alex Jones is now behind exposing the Chemtrail phenomenon. Here are the video links to his program that discuss Chemtrails as a factual subject.

Alex Jones "Chemtrails are real" Pt. 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aioACKr7C44

Alex Jones "Chemtrails are real" Pt. 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aioACKr7C44

Chemtrail Components:

Aluminum Oxide:

quote:
Aluminium oxide is an amphoteric oxide of aluminium with the chemical formula Al2O3. It is also commonly referred to as alumina or aloxite[2] in the mining, ceramic and materials science communities. It is produced by the Bayer process from bauxite. Its most significant use is in the production of aluminium metal, although it is also used as an abrasive due to its hardness and as a refractory material due to its high melting point.

Aluminium oxide is an electrical insulator but has a relatively high thermal conductivity (40 W/m K). In its most commonly occurring crystalline form, called corundum or α-aluminium oxide, its hardness makes it suitable for use as an abrasive and as a component in cutting tools.[3]

Aluminium oxide is responsible for metallic aluminium's resistance to weathering. Metallic aluminium is very reactive with atmospheric oxygen, and a thin passivation layer of alumina quickly forms on any exposed aluminium surface. This layer protects the metal from further oxidation. The thickness and properties of this oxide layer can be enhanced using a process called anodising. A number of alloys, such as aluminium bronzes, exploit this property by including a proportion of aluminium in the alloy to enhance corrosion resistance. The alumina generated by anodising is typically amorphous, but discharge assisted oxidation processes such as plasma electrolytic oxidation result in a significant proportion of crystalline alumina in the coating, enhancing its hardness.

Aluminium oxide was taken off the United States Environmental Protection Agency's chemicals lists in 1988.

Barium Oxide:

quote:
Barium oxide, BaO, is a white hygroscopic compound formed by the burning of barium in oxygen, although it is often formed through the decomposition of other barium salts.

2Ba + O2 → 2BaO
BaCO3 → BaO + CO2

Barium oxide is an irritant. If it contacts the skin or the eyes or is inhaled it causes pain and redness. However, it is more dangerous when ingested. It can cause nausea and diarrhea, muscle paralysis, cardiac arrhythmia, and can cause death. If ingested, medical attention should be sought immediately. Barium oxide also is dangerous to the environment. It is harmful especially to aquatic organisms. It transforms into barium hydroxide on contact with water.

Ethylene Dibromide:

quote:
Dibromoethane is the chemical compound with the formula BrCH2CH2Br. Although trace amounts occurs naturally in the ocean, where it is formed probably by algae and kelp, it is mainly a synthetic. It is a colorless liquid with a mild, sweaty odor.

The effects on people of breathing high levels are not known, but animal studies with short-term exposures to high levels caused depression and collapse, indicating effects on the brain.

Redness and inflammation, including skin blisters and mouth and stomach ulcers, can occur if large amounts are swallowed. One accidental swallowing caused death in a woman. It is highly unlikely that there would be a risk of death to people from low-level exposure.

Polymer Fibers and Filaments

_________________
Paradigms of Vigilance.
SALFORD66

PostMon Apr 13, 2009 6:11 pm  Reply with quote

I listed that topic already....at the beginning of this thread.
starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
PostTue Apr 14, 2009 1:58 pm  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by SALFORD66
I listed that topic already....at the beginning of this thread.

Nice to have a little back up, Bhang has been a contributing member here for a long time and when he's got your back its a good thing.
SALFORD66

PostTue Apr 14, 2009 7:13 pm  Reply with quote

Okay, good I'll take it as a compliment, I am relatively new so I am just relieved to find y'all and post anything interesting I find.