Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
The risks of working for uncle sam

Chemtrail Central > Science & Technology

Author Thread
mr. jones

The risks of working for uncle sam PostTue Apr 14, 2009 4:37 am  Reply with quote  

Among the scientists who worked on it were famed astronomer Dr. Carl Sagan, U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command General William Stubblebine, (ret.), National Security Council consultant Dr. Michael Wolf, and a former division head of CIA.

Everyone who had prolonged close physical contact with the Monolith got cancer, Jesse says.

"And those who tried to dissect it [the Monolith] died right there on the spot."

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/space_odyssey.htm
mr. jones

PostWed Apr 15, 2009 3:31 am  Reply with quote  

Dan burisch.....Microbiologist.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/dan_burisch/esp_dan_burisch_9.htm#Mystery Of Dr. Dan Burisch
weatherman714

tagged & banned

PostThu Apr 16, 2009 12:43 am  Reply with quote  

It's a known fact that microwave towers create cancer clusters in neighborhoods. The same goes for Cell Towers. My step grandmother had a microwave dish in her alley behind her house and passed of ovarian cancer in 2002. There was a huge cancer cluster on her street, young and old weren't spared. The idea that the hired goons would attack someone with microwave radation and cook a part of their body to start the cancer wouldn't surprise me one iotia. Think of what a microwave does to the DNA in food is left too long in the microwave?
I see microwave lasers being the newest battlefield weapon. Imagine shooting an array of lasers at an advancing infantry division and blasting them with high power microwave radation that would cook their eyeballs. A man can't fight if a man can't see.

PostThu Apr 16, 2009 4:02 am  Reply with quote  

Slightly veering off on this subject...my husband has never had a filling yet many many people died of brain tumours in his neigborhood due to the high concentration of flouride in the water.
mr. jones

PostThu Apr 16, 2009 9:46 pm  Reply with quote  

i stopped using toothpaste about 3 years ago when i found out about flouride,

i use baking soda....it works better cause it kills the acidity the breeds bacteria in the mouth,

flouride is the biggest scam in history,

it`s the main ingredient in rat poison,

but of course the they won`t say that ...as they are adding it to the drinking water.
mr. jones

PostThu Apr 16, 2009 9:49 pm  Reply with quote  

this book is excellent,

it has extensive data on a variety of topics.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/13254713/Eisen-Suppressed-Inventions-Other-Discoveries-True-Stories-of-Suppression-Scientific-ups-Misinformation-and-Brilliant-Breakthroughs-2001