Flight Explorer
Silver Orbs
News Archive

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile

Chemtrail Central > Guest Area

Author Thread

PostSat Mar 14, 2009 8:40 am  Reply with quote

I'll post this link here also.I just got done watching the TV show DaVinci's Inquest on CBS.It is filmed out in Vancouver,BC and they showed some good shots of the sky in guys sure aren't kidding about the CT op's out there in the PNW.

NEPA guest

PostSat Mar 14, 2009 5:00 pm  Reply with quote  

**the disable "HTML" & "BBCode" boxes were checked in the edit post page, works fine now**

PostSat Mar 14, 2009 5:35 pm  Reply with quote  

Here is what I was trying to post:

The day started out blue with a clear view of Seattle and Mt. Rainier. By 2:00 pm I could see neither. At 8:pm they were still out in full force, with winds picking up. This am I woke up to a downpour.

According to FB, high clouds don't affect rain clouds, and visa-versa. I'm not sure of FB's agenda is, but its not finding out the truth. Just because the conditions may support a persistent contrail, doesn't mean every aircraft flying over Puget Sound will leave one. The thick grey cover barely allowed the sun to show. The picture above was taken at 9:00 am. That was just the beginning. At one point we counted 13 planes, all in view, dumping their crap.

FB, all your reports and papers may be correct for an occasional trail, but what happened yesterday, no way.

PostSun Mar 15, 2009 5:16 am  Reply with quote  

Thank you mlu for your report. This assault was well planed. how much do you think that much spraying cost? That rain after was pisseyasspiss. Not a down pore. I'm tired now but I'll try to give my observation tomorrow. cheers.

PostSun Mar 15, 2009 5:16 pm  Reply with quote  

Now its 9:00 Sun. am and we have 4" of snow and still falling.

I wonder what the skies above the clouds looked like yesterday.

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 9:10 am  Reply with quote  

Yep me too neighbor. good to have some friends.
Cloudy Skies

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 1:58 pm  Reply with quote  

Originally posted by marklookingup

According to FB, high clouds don't affect rain clouds, and visa-versa..

No, but cirrus developing into a veil of cirrostratus can indicate a front moving in and therefore acts as a warming than rain may be on the way. Manmade cirrus (contrails) in such conditions are likely to persist and later merge with the naturally formed cs

A schematic of typical weather fronts:

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 4:21 pm  Reply with quote  

I am sure the air force does not work for the loyal people of this country any more. The Question IS WHO ?

To find WHO you must trace the money, those who control the money control governments and the MIC. Of course, the G20, CFR, RIIA, the World Bank, IMF, the great foundations, multi-national corporations and UN are all owned and run by the same few families at the top. Those who are visible and are in the media are the ones who do the work, take the heat and are well paid. The real controllers are behind the curtain, like the Wizard of OZ; they do not reveal themselves to the public and probably never will. They only take care of us as far as they can use us; our use is coming to a close. We will not be needed in the post-economic system planned by these people. They cause the wars, famines, disease, and economic crisies, then they offer/force the solutions on the nations, who in turn force them on the people. Taxation without representation - only the "illusion" of representation in the Western worlds for now. The spraying of the skies was planned a long time ago, to not only control the weather, which scientists have openly wanted to achieve for hundreds of years, but also to weaken and drug the population. The changes in the world that are coming are not some mystical hocus pocus, but science, and science and scientists have no conscience.

Nobel-prize winner backs world currency,25197,25173126-12377,00.html

From correspondents in Astana, Kazakhstan | March 11, 2009
Article from: Agence France-Presse
KAZAKH President Nursultan Nazarbayev has won backing for his plan for a single world currency from an intellectual architect of the euro currency, Nobel-prize winner Professor Robert Mundell.

Nazarbayev, speaking at an economic forum in the glitzy new capital he has built on the Kazakh steppe, defended his proposal for the "acmetal'' world currency saying it might "look kind of funny'' but was not.

And he received intellectual support from the Canadian economist Prof Mundell, who helped lay the intellectual groundwork for Europe's single currency.

"I must say that I agree with President Nazarbayev on his statement and many of the things he said in his plan, the project he made for the world currency, and I believe I'm right on track with what he's saying,'' Prof Mundell said, adding the idea held "great promise''.

Mr Nazarbayev and Prof Mundell urged the Group of 20 leading developed and developing economies to form a working group on the proposal at their summit on the global economic crisis in London on April 2.

"We should deliver our thoughts and the thoughts of this conference to the leaders of those countries,'' Mr Nazarbayev said, referring to the G8 and G20 nations.

Mr Nazarbayev, who has held his post since Soviet times and has seen his oil-rich state hit badly by the crisis, unveiled his proposal last month and said yesterday the UN should oversee the currency's introduction.

Though a boost for what might seem an other-worldly plan, Prof Mundell has previously suggested single currencies are only appropriate for countries with similar economies.

Mr Nazarbayev's coining of "acmetal'' combines the Greek word "acme,'' meaning peak or best, and "capital.''
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley

PostSat Mar 28, 2009 4:29 am  Reply with quote  

From ELLYN today

Friday, March 27, 2009, Eastern Washington

"I got a call from a chemtrail observer in Eastern Washington and was told that that area is being heavily chemtrailed today."

I believe it - we had total crap weather here in the sound all day and cold. It seems the spray is ahead of the front & it leaves the air very cold behind. You know I could just feel it happening up above the clouds. Be safe
PNW guest.

PostMon Mar 30, 2009 6:15 am  Reply with quote  

This is a must click for everyone. this is from the PA forum. Lot of new info from all over the world & some pics too. BTW India seems off the beaten trail of the weather misers.

PostThu Apr 23, 2009 3:06 pm  Reply with quote  

Hey Mark Looking Up,
Forget that Fool, it's a waste of time. He's worst than the brown monkeys we got around here running chattering at nothing. In fact I think the monkeys are smarter. Sorry i had to ditch the PNW But I just got way too scared. It was not good. Be safe old neighbor.

PostSat Apr 25, 2009 5:53 pm  Reply with quote  

PNW Guest,

Thanks for the excellent advice. Sometimes I get caught up in the BS.
A friend of mine saw the thread and did an atmospheric search and came up with this:

I looked at the upper air data for your area Apr 22/09 and there was no RH anywhere near the 60% necessary for the formation of Persistent Spreading Contrails. There was no upper air Ice Saturation over the PNW either that could have accounted for the formation of "Contrail Cirrus" formations, you should not have seen any contrail's lasting more than a minute or two under the atmospheric conditions that existed over your area on the 22nd.

Thanks again,