News Archive
Channelings
Etcetera
PSAs
Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
What caused the Dallas practice facility to collapse?

Chemtrail Central > Weather

Author Thread
weatherman714

tagged & banned

What caused the Dallas practice facility to collapse? PostTue May 05, 2009 12:43 am  Reply with quote  

I was thinking about putting this story at the end of my severe weather discussion from last week. Then I thought well I think this should go under another thread to discuss the impacts of weather modification on people's lives. We didn't get the massive tornado outbreak that I originally thought we would, but we did get more severe weather than was predicted by the experts several days ago and this severe weather outbreak does have a meaningfull personal twist. It's national attention that a member of the NFL is paralized from the severe weather as the tent collasped. Fingers will be pointed in all the directions, except towards the United States Air Force where the finger needs to be pointed. This is just one of the examples showing how our Air Force that saving lives is not the number #1 objective of this project. It's about personal ego of the lead meteorologist, using weather to intimidate other nations, and using the weather for the benefit of the top politicans whenever it's convinent.

quote:
EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE) - A big weather story this weekend was the collapse of the Dallas Cowboys practice facility that left one assistant coach paralyzed.

http://www.14wfie.com/Global/story.asp?S=10300572&nav=menu54_2

tagged & banned

PostTue May 05, 2009 3:29 pm  Reply with quote  

...gee...severe weather...in Spring time...when severe weather most often occurs....in a location highly prone to severe weather...in Spring time...

what a stretch.

I guess the man behind the curtain at the Air Force is not a Dallas Cowboys fan.
weatherman714

tagged & banned

PostWed May 06, 2009 1:03 am  Reply with quote  

Thank you for the comment! I enjoyed reading that the self proclaimed "contrail" expert on this board doesn't have any meteorological ability. High Five!

tagged & banned

PostWed May 06, 2009 2:30 pm  Reply with quote  

self proclaimed? never...never said I was an expert...

no meteorological ability? ...never said that either...

Moreover, you implied that severe weather in the Dallas area - in Spring time- was some sort of anomaly that showed evidence of weather manipulation...

...when in fact the historical record suggest just the opposite...

why the unwarranted hype and fear mongering?
weatherman714

tagged & banned

PostThu May 07, 2009 11:39 pm  Reply with quote  

Hype and Fear Mongering?!?

That wasn't my intention espically fear mongering.

If your so great at understanding what's going on, by all means post weather forecasts for severe weather outbreaks 7 days in advance. Just don't talk the talk, walk the walk. Let's see what you have, or don't have.

There were 30 tornados over the weekend and a lot of microbursts that caused some significant damage. That's still severe weather anyway you cut it. Merely saying that there's a severe weather possiblity in Dallas each spring is like saying there's going to be snow in Alaska sometime in September and if someone forecasts the exact time frame, it's like oh well nothing special there, no talent necessary I'm sure.

But I'm waiting on you to walk the walk...

Why our moderator whom threatens to ban so many people doesn't have the courage or conviction to call you out on this is mind boggling.(Although he did erase all of the harrassing emails that he sent me out of my account, which I take and accept as a silent apology) If he's the leader of this group he should stand up and be one. It's like your here for a complete "authorized" beat down session.

PostFri May 08, 2009 2:06 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by weatherman714
Hype and Fear Mongering?!?

That wasn't my intention espically fear mongering.

If your so great at understanding what's going on, by all means post weather forecasts for severe weather outbreaks 7 days in advance. Just don't talk the talk, walk the walk. Let's see what you have, or don't have.

There were 30 tornados over the weekend and a lot of microbursts that caused some significant damage. That's still severe weather anyway you cut it. Merely saying that there's a severe weather possiblity in Dallas each spring is like saying there's going to be snow in Alaska sometime in September and if someone forecasts the exact time frame, it's like oh well nothing special there, no talent necessary I'm sure.

But I'm waiting on you to walk the walk...

Why our moderator whom threatens to ban so many people doesn't have the courage or conviction to call you out on this is mind boggling.(Although he did erase all of the harrassing emails that he sent me out of my account, which I take and accept as a silent apology) If he's the leader of this group he should stand up and be one. It's like your here for a complete "authorized" beat down session.

Weatherman, you are an asinine fool sometimes.
First of all, I never deleted/"erase" 'd anything from your account, and as far as I know I don't have access into members private message accounts here on site. Thermit could verify that I'm sure.
So then, please don't think I apologized to you for any such thing, silently or otherwise. And as far as your "leader" comment goes I volunteer here as a moderator/Admin in an attempt to try to keep the peace, something else you seem to enjoy disrupting as well.
You also are an individual who was "tagged" and should have known you were flying on probation here. So, as you said, I should stand up and be a leader. This action may disappoint some of your fans here fella, but maybe you can make some more in China or Russia.
Say good bye Paul... You’re done here as well...