Recently Registered but not yet Activated???

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Guest Area

Author Thread
starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
Recently Registered but not yet Activated??? PostSat Apr 11, 2009 2:28 pm  Reply with quote

We have recently opened registration again here on site, however, in order to participate in the forums you must have your new account activated. Activation requires participation of some form here in the guest area. All newly registered accounts are encouraged to use the threads here in the Guest Area to earn their activation. Unfortunately, at this time Guest are not able to begin new threads/topics due to abuse of the privilege by some not so welcome guest. However, suggestions for new thread topics are more than welcome and encouraged by Guest on these existing threads, and are also a great way to begin participating in this community.
Thanks for participating...
guest

Guest

The New Clouds? PostFri Jun 12, 2009 3:33 pm  Reply with quote

Hi All,
I'm new here. I came here looking for some more possible info on these new clouds they recently released. As far as I can see, they say they've had these pics since 2005/2006?
If this doesn't get me activated, I don't know what will....lol.
Thanks for reading.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/06/photogalleries/new-cloud-pictures/index.html

I registered under the name "haarpcloud911"

Guest

Re: Recently Registered but not yet Activated??? PostFri Jun 12, 2009 4:19 pm  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by starman1
We have recently opened registration again here on site, however, in order to participate in the forums you must have your new account activated. Activation requires participation of some form here in the guest area. All newly registered accounts are encouraged to use the threads here in the Guest Area to earn their activation. Unfortunately, at this time Guest are not able to begin new threads/topics due to abuse of the privilege by some not so welcome guest. However, suggestions for new thread topics are more than welcome and encouraged by Guest on these existing threads, and are also a great way to begin participating in this community.
Thanks for participating...

Hi i am trying to find out as much as i can
about these chemtrails. i first heard about them on rense radio and listen to jones , and about a month ago to my horror I noticed chemtrails all over the sky above my hometown in Ireland
I'm very concerned for my family (most of whom are polite but think im nuts!!!!)
I registered twice thinking the first time did'nt work
sorry about that Confused
I have many photos i would like to share and have one slideshow on utube so far (chemtrails over naas)
my user name is delcroix_1
thank you Shocked Confused

starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
Re: Recently Registered but not yet Activated??? PostSat Jun 13, 2009 2:32 pm  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous
[...]

Hello delcroix_1,
Thanks for participating here. There seems to be a problem with the nickname "delcroix_1" it is not in the database. Is the spelling you have used in your post exact and the correct one you registered with? if it is not please correct it and re-post it. If it is, there must be a glitch because it is not showing up... Sad

(edit)
I was able to find "DELCROIX" is that you???

Last edited by starman1 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
Re: The New Clouds? PostSat Jun 13, 2009 2:37 pm  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by guest
Hi All,
I'm new here. I came here looking for some more possible info on these new clouds they recently released. As far as I can see, they say they've had these pics since 2005/2006?
If this doesn't get me activated, I don't know what will....lol.
Thanks for reading.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/06/photogalleries/new-cloud-pictures/index.html

I registered under the name "haarpcloud911"

Hello haarpcloud911,
lets bring you on board shall we???
Please adhere to the forum rules you agreed to upon registration, and enjoy the forums...
Guest

Re: Recently Registered but not yet Activated??? PostMon Jun 15, 2009 3:53 pm  Reply with quote

[...]

hi starman that is me delcroix!
is it possible to upload a few pics of chems from ireland ?
thanks
delcroix

starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
PostMon Jun 15, 2009 10:57 pm  Reply with quote

quote:
hi starman that is me delcroix!
is it possible to upload a few pics of chems from ireland ?
thanks
delcroix

Ok DELCROIX,
you used all cap's when you registered, I think you'll have to do that when you log in as well.
After you get logged in you should be able to upload your pics in the image data base here on site.
Please adhere to the forum rules you agreed to when you registered here, and enjoy the forums...
Guest

PostWed Jun 17, 2009 9:38 am  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by starman1

quote:
hi starman that is me delcroix!
is it possible to upload a few pics of chems from ireland ?
thanks
delcroix

Ok DELCROIX,
you used all cap's when you registered, I think you'll have to do that when you log in as well.
After you get logged in you should be able to upload your pics in the image data base here on site.
Please adhere to the forum rules you agreed to when you registered here, and enjoy the forums...

thank you starman
going to upload som pics now
DELCROIX

Guest - Committed

Guest

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 8:38 pm  Reply with quote

Hi again.

Been doing a lot of reading on the board. Read through some of nsasucks threads on fighting back. Jeez, does this stuff really happen? Am I already tagged because I participate on boards like this? I suppose all those letters to my congressman doesn't help nor the letters to the editor in my local paper. I'm not worried about myself, but I do have a family to think about.

I found this place from a link someone posted on another forum. The chemtrails have been so "in your face" lately, that I've been digging into them more. I can't believe people don't see this stuff and are so ignorant when it's right there and so blatantly obvious. [/b]

starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
PostTue Jun 23, 2009 11:52 pm  Reply with quote

Hello Committed,
your account has been activated.
Please adhere to the forum rules you agreed to when you registered, and enjoy the forums.
Committed

Location: U.P. of Michigan
PostWed Jun 24, 2009 1:58 pm  Reply with quote

Thanks starman1!