Protests

SALFORD66

Protests PostTue Jun 16, 2009 3:18 am  Reply with quote

Saw all the Iranians protesting in LA yesterday....I say good for them, we should all be protesting too...... screaming at the top of our lungs......what's wrong with us??????Where's our gumption, we've got no balls!!! Me included!!!!We are being poisoned on a daily basis and we just take photos write our little blogs....sorry just had to get that out. Sometimes you just have to release.
It's been murder here in LA the past couple of days and I am so sick of looking at it, writing about it....I want action. Oh yes there was action in LA it was after the Lakers game, riots and violence, great.

Also, the press makes such a big deal about the Iranian Election fraud, it's so wrong, we may have to intervene....... hellloooo, we've had 2 fraudulent elections!!!! At least they are protesting, we did nothing!!! The chads, the discounted black votes.....No wonder the rest of the world hates us.
SALFORD66

PostTue Jun 16, 2009 5:32 am  Reply with quote

I read this after I had posted......

http://www.infowars.com/proud-to-be-american-you-should-be-ashamed/
mr. jones

PostTue Jun 16, 2009 5:39 pm  Reply with quote

everything is controlled....

protest groups are inflitrated and taken down from the inside.
"The whole aim of practical politics is
to keep the populace alarmed, and thus clamorous to be led to safety, by menacing it with an endless series of
hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."