News Archive
Channelings
Etcetera
PSAs
Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Is there any place on Earth that isn't getting sprayed?

Chemtrail Central > Guest Area

Author Thread
None

Grom PostSun May 31, 2009 4:39 pm  Reply with quote  

Very good resourse :

Thanks!

None

Grom PostMon Jun 01, 2009 8:06 am  Reply with quote  

Very good resourse :

Thanks!

None

Grom PostMon Jun 01, 2009 3:16 pm  Reply with quote  

Very good resourse :

Thanks!

None

Grom PostMon Jun 01, 2009 3:22 pm  Reply with quote  

Very good resourse :

Thanks!

None

Grom PostWed Jun 03, 2009 9:07 am  Reply with quote  

Very good resourse :

Thanks!

None

Grom PostWed Jun 03, 2009 9:08 am  Reply with quote  

Very good resourse :

Thanks!

None

Grom PostWed Jun 03, 2009 6:12 pm  Reply with quote  

Very good resourse :

Thanks!

None

Grom PostWed Jun 03, 2009 6:15 pm  Reply with quote  

Very good resourse :

Thanks!

ExCTCer

Enjoy his company,....... PostThu Jun 04, 2009 2:31 am  Reply with quote  

"Starman1
This individual or group is just trying to exploit a weakness, by continuing to post in this "Guest Area"... Take it with a grain of salt and try to ignore it. I have been exposing the IP's in the edited post (because of the nature of the links posted) but they are determined to continue with this charade. I do not want to have to close this area.
Please try not to feed the troll/s..."

Well Elizabeth / Starman1, It reeks of having that "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe / socrates / may41970" feel about it, doesn't it?

He's such a sweet little boy don't you know, oh, that's right, you do know, you sure coddled the little PRICK and his sock-puppets long enough to get to know him very well.

Enjoy his company, if nothing else he is humorous to watch as he still tries to disrupt this site which use to be the number one Chemtrail site on the internet but is now a JOKE, you deserve having his company IMO !

Cheers all.

starman1

Re: Enjoy his company,....... PostThu Jun 04, 2009 2:59 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by ExCTCer
"Starman1
This individual or group is just trying to exploit a weakness, by continuing to post in this "Guest Area"... Take it with a grain of salt and try to ignore it. I have been exposing the IP's in the edited post (because of the nature of the links posted) but they are determined to continue with this charade. I do not want to have to close this area.
Please try not to feed the troll/s..."

Well Elizabeth / Starman1, It reeks of having that "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe / socrates / may41970" feel about it, doesn't it?

He's such a sweet little boy don't you know, oh, that's right, you do know, you sure coddled the little PRICK and his sock-puppets long enough to get to know him very well.

Enjoy his company, if nothing else he is humorous to watch as he still tries to disrupt this site which use to be the number one Chemtrail site on the internet but is now a JOKE, you deserve having his company IMO !

Cheers all.

Hello Lou,
Back to stir the pot I see...
It could be any number of individuals who are aware of how to use proxies to hide their real IP address from view.
What's the motivation that is the real question?
Why don't you ask your Tracker friend??? Oh that’s right he only ever used one IP address to ever make post here, same one as only two other individuals???... GTFO!
Let me fill you and your little cronies in about what really happened with all that crap you want to dig up AGAIN...
In the first year or better as a moderator here, I had only pseudo moderator capabilities. (screen shot!) So I guess I owe you thanks for all the continuing BS you and all the sock jocks provided, don't hold your breath. It was you and Increase1776 who created the need for my moderator duties to become more than words. That's right, the two of you and your BS created the need for my moderator switches to be activated. Before your interference and arguments began, all I had to maintain the peace on these forums were words. The only threat keeping anyone from getting out of hand was them believing I could ban them and we (Increase1776 and I) at the time could not ban anyone. We could only threaten action, but could not enforce it that was Thermits call, and I didn't run to him with every little argument unfolding here.
It was only when you began publicly bashing my inabilities to act, and when Increase1776 confirmed your suspicions publicly about us not having the capacity to ban anyone that I then requested and received the switches, or else I could not perform the moderator duty further as you and your kind would challenge my authority further and I could not back it up. Check the record…
So then, take a bow Lou. I will not thank you, but you do deserve credit for the “role” you played.
I only had a poker face as a moderator, and you and Increase1776 pulled my covers, and removed the authority from my bluffs thus creating the need to increase (no pun intended) my ability to act on individuals who would not heed warnings given.
Then you deleted all your post, hmmmm wonder why??? Don’t worry; I’m pretty sure I know why. The similarities were just to over whelming for anyone with any real suspicions, but we won’t go into that.
Remember this; you have come back here with your accusations. I have a great memory and the record to prove the truth of what I am saying. I am no friend of your nemesis, and I owe you no loyalty or “honor” either.
This is exactly the type of garbage scenario that keeps the “Chemtrail” issue skewed.
It is not about us Lou and would be company.
Lou,ExCTCer.

Same old, same old I see. PostThu Jun 04, 2009 4:59 pm  Reply with quote  

Well Elizabeth / Starman1, nice job of scapegoating others for what should be your responsibility or better, lack of it to the members of CTC, you get the easy out because "it wasn't your responsibility because you didn't have the authority" to ban the obvious trouble makers, only Mark held that hammer.

Come on, even the blind could see that for nearly a year you did NOTHING about the debunker mole and Co. that was overrunning this site with his / there thread hijacking and outright attacks on myself and other members, even CTC and the Chemtrail issue itself.

How many times where you asked to "DO SOMETHING" about him / them by members of CTC and yet did absolutely nothing, not even to take the issue to Mark, please, don't tell us that your hands where tied, that's just a lousy and piss poor excuse to CYA and point your finger at others.

Yes, I got mighty sick of seeing you sit back and just let "you know who" run amuck as he pleased making it almost impossible for myself and others to post anything in any thread here, in fact you seemed to be enjoying it which angered me to the point that I just got so fed up with your "BS" that I decided to make a statement that NO ONE could possibly miss about how this site was being deliberately run into the mud by total incompetence, thus I DELETED as many of my post here as possible and left in there place the reason why I deleted them.

The only reason I have returned to post here now at all is because one of your members here drew my attention to what's going on in this so called "Guest" thread via their recent email to me asking for my help, what a shame that a CTC member should have to ask for an opinion of help from outside the site for a problem that the so called MODERATOR should be on top of, now, if that's not pathetic proof that you are still unable or unwilling to perform as a moderator should then I surely don't know what would be.

You can't very well blame you're latest moderation failures on me or 'Increase1776' or anyone else, now can you?

Email in part:

From: "Red Five Standing By" xxxred5standingbyxx@xxx-xxx Save Address Block Sender This Is Spam
To: maineman@email.com
CC:
Subject: We have a nasty 'socrates' infestation, help?
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 21:11:26 -0400

Show Full Headers Back To [INBOX]

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey,

I see you also had to deal with "Jeff Reynolds/socrates/, he is currently harassing the living hell out of us.

Any help on how you got him to disappear from your board would be greatly appreciated.

I figured you figured out a way to run him off, and I was hoping for some pointers, can you help?

thanks,
Red Five

I've really had nothing to do with this site since I decided it was not worth staying at because of the poor moderation and obvious lack of concern of what goes on here by the owner and I'll leave you to it with the fact that I see nothing that would change my opinion regarding that, I'm not here to "Stir the pot" as you state but rather to remind everyone that you are still the same old, same old 'Starman1' who believes that ignoring a problem will somehow make it go away.

Good luck with that mindset because it really doesn't matter to me, I'm no longer a member of this site by my own choice, not because YOU banned me after the fact, if you had any real integrity or sense of purpose in finding answers to the Chemtrai issue, you would think about the welfare of the present members of CTC since YOU and only YOU are the GREAT MODERATOR here.

Well, I've had my say, no need to stay and bother anyone with as you say, "My BS", I'll leave you to contend with your own.

'Elizabeth / Starman1', you have a nice day now, ya hear,

Lou.

P.S.
Good luck with the INFESTATION.

starman1

PostFri Jun 05, 2009 2:51 am  Reply with quote  

right...
Guest - Committed

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 5:50 pm  Reply with quote  

I used to think we didn't get hit hard or often. I'm in the upper great lakes area, u.p. of MI. Lately we've had heavy chems. Each day of heavy spraying produces scratchy throats and coughs in both myself and my 9 year old son.

My wife is a skeptic, but she couldn't deny something was fishy as we watched my son's little league game. There were chemtrails in the sky that evening, some merging into cloud systems, some fresh including a plane laying one as we watched. There was also a regular passenger plane in the air which only had a short and quickly dispersed contrail. When I showed her the difference, she couldn't deny it. Still though, she says so what can you do? You can't stop them.

My response is at least we should know what they're spraying and take precautions. I detox and chelate my body routinely. I've changed my diet completely to combat the degragation of our food supply and the chemicals being forced upon us.

Anyways, hope to join you all soon to fight for the truth and prepare our families for what is upon us and for what may be soon to come.

Best,
Committed