ARE US PRESIDENTS CLONED?

Ellyn

ARE US PRESIDENTS CLONED? PostTue Jun 30, 2009 8:52 am  Reply with quote

ANOTHER SHOCKING QUESTION THE WORLD NEEDS TO ASK IN ORDER TO BE FREE...

ARE US PRESIDENTS CLONED?

http://www.indianinthemachine.com/areuspresidentscloned.html
Committed

Location: U.P. of Michigan
PostFri Jul 03, 2009 10:14 pm  Reply with quote

Crap! I thought they were reptilians. Either way, they're evil and are minions of the NWO.
_________________
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. - Thomas Jefferson
Bhang

Location: Classified
PostSun Jul 05, 2009 4:04 pm  Reply with quote

Interesting find Ellyn

These reports touch on the financial collapse nearly a year before the events. Also includes reports of Henry Paulson (U.S. Treasurer) being shot dead and a clone replacing him... interesting food for thought. Maybe closer to the truth than I want to believe. Who knows? If cloning was made public just a few short years ago, then that means the shadow government has been doing it for 50+ years... God knows what their true capabilities are.

http://www.worldreports.org/news/109_henry_paulson_critical_after_being_shot_in_the_chest_

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=6304&p=1
Paradigms of Vigilance.