The planet in your shot may be an "Orb"

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Freeform

Author Thread
tenger

Location: Texas, USA
The planet in your shot may be an "Orb" PostSat Jul 18, 2009 8:15 pm  Reply with quote

I do not think planets can be seen in the daylight. But I have seen pictures of the image in your photo. I think they are referred to as "orbs". Watch this video at 1:54 min. frame and you will see something very much like what is in your picture.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE4Z86Xfx3w