Sky Awareness Week Oct 12-19 2009 Get Involved!!

Sky Awareness Week Oct 12-19 2009 Get Involved!! PostWed Jul 15, 2009 10:08 pm  Reply with quote

It is sky awareness week October 12-19 and YOU can get involved. Please follow the link and you will find all the information and how you can be a part. This is criminal and we need to make people more aware of what is happening to them.

PostMon Jul 20, 2009 7:03 pm  Reply with quote

I am suprised to hear nobody has commented on this?? I contacted California Skywatch and you can do you own awareness campaign in your town by printing up the flyers. They send you an attachment and everything is done for you.

I am perhaps lookng for people to do it with me in Santa Monica. Any offers?

You can blog and talk all you want but real action is getting off your backside and making it happen. We shall see who has got balls and who hasn't.

Location: U.P. of Michigan
PostWed Jul 22, 2009 1:10 pm  Reply with quote

Downloaded flyer and am willing to participate. I'll plaster these all over town.

I agree we have to do something to bring this to peoples attention. They're just not seeing it and when I talk about chems to people even if I point up and show them, they look at me like I'm crazy. Rolling Eyes
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. - Thomas Jefferson

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 6:04 pm  Reply with quote

Agreed. Even if I explain the difference to some people around here between CTs and contrails from regular planes, it doesn't register. I get the "wha?" eyes glazing over look.

I don't think the flyers would work where I live, but I'll check out the site and forward the information to the few people I've talked to about CTs who have an open mind and who would then tell others. I think that's also another way to get the awareness out there, IMO.

Thanks for the link, Salford.

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 6:45 pm  Reply with quote

That's fantastic guys!! I am also asking her for T-shirts.

Hey, I have got 'the look' too, like 'yeah it's just contrails' but I also get 'Wow, now that you mention it I was wondering what those were'. and 'I have had so many chest infections, pneumonia'.
If say 80% of the population does not know what these are it's like being a salesperson for a brand new product and that can't hurt.

I know I have to do this and I hope as many people as possible do the same thing, you can't be passionate about something and not.