There are no proof coming forward

Richard Burgeson

tagged

Location: Erie,PA
There are no proof coming forward PostFri Jul 17, 2009 4:37 pm  Reply with quote

We hear the word proof coming from every corner that there is proof of the Apollo 11 mission being exactly as reported years ago. Low resolution pictures, maybe up to 70 reels of media that will not see the light of day that they claim were from Apollo 11, computer rescrewed releases of old news films. India can't wait to get there.

In previous posts in other places in the forum I have told a few reasons for Antarctica being used for a real space program. I will give you one more very very good scientific reason for a space port being at Antarctica. As you all know the Van Allen belt is thinest at the poles. The North pole does not have the necessary land mass for a space port. This information is not needed anymore with the advances a secret space program would make but, in it's infancy the need to get through it quickly was a very relative point. Passing through a thin layer of the belt at high speed limits the radiation.

It's notable that Astronauts names are preceded by Colonel, Lieutenant Colonel, Major, or Captain. I have said before the military will not allow a civilian on the moon. Although civilian pilots outnumber military pilots so greatly that the odds say some civilian pilots have to be far better that any pilots the military has ever produced, no civilian pilots have ever been on a moon shot. This is a very well policed military operation and a front. I for one want to know what they really found on the moon. I will not back down. Other countries are going. Don't sit back mute watching them destroy things up there fight them.

democracy n. , pl. -cies . Government by the people, exercised either directly or through ... Such uses of democracy' to mean what I approve of ' are not ...

Both modern and ancient republics vary widely in their ideology and composition. The most common definition of a republic is a state without a monarch,[5] In republics such as the US and France the executive is legitimated both by a constitution and by popular suffrage. In the United States Founding Fathers like James Madison defined republic in terms of representative democracy as opposed to only having direct democracy[6], and this usage is still employed by many viewing themselves as "republicans".

We can go round and round about this, yes the US is a republic, that doesn't mean it falls outside a democratic realm. Neither term has any evil implications attached to it. Fore mentioned is a still in print proof that democracy does appear in the founding fathers documents. You can find it on the net. Not trying to start a fight here just saying something.
Thomas Jefferson. " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."
Committed

Location: U.P. of Michigan
PostWed Jul 22, 2009 9:35 pm  Reply with quote

You know, I never really considered the possibility that the moon landing was fake until I read this article. http://jayweidner.com/AlchemicalKubrickIIa.html How Stanley Kubrick
Faked the Apollo Moon Landings:

I have to admit, after reading this I'm now skeptical as to what really happened. There's some real evidence pointing in the direction that it could all have been set up. Probably not addressing the point of your post though.
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. - Thomas Jefferson