FULFORD: MORE ABOUT THE SECRET WAR NOW RAGING

Ellyn

FULFORD: MORE ABOUT THE SECRET WAR NOW RAGING PostWed May 06, 2009 9:16 am  Reply with quote

FULFORD: MORE ABOUT THE SECRET WAR NOW RAGING

May 5, 2009

People trying to find out what is really happening with the ongoing financial war appear to be confused these days. That is because even at the very top of the world pecking order there is confusion. What my direct sources -as opposed to internet sources like Casper, Heneghan, Poof, Story, Rense, etc.-(my NSA sources tell me they are all reliable but do get fed disinformation from time to time.) tell me is that a new financial system has been set up but that the owners of the Federal Reserve Board do not want to give up their dollar printing press. The result is a stalemate that could drag on for a while yet. As time goes on, the owners of the Fed are losing their power base as their global network is dismantled bit by bit. However, these people ARE NEVER TO BE UNDERESTIMATED and could do something really crazy.

The identities of the people at the top fighting the Feds worldwide need to keep their names secret for protection.

There are several groups who have huge physical holdings of gold and treasure who are united in opposing fiat based monetary systems because the owners of the fiat system have tried to keep these physical holdings out of the monetary system. If these treasures were recognized by the global banking system it would mean a loss of power for the Rothschilds, Papa Bush, Rockefeller and the other owners of dollar and Euro printing presses. In other words, the Feds are being fought by Royal families and industrialists who have real treasure or make real things.

The latest I have on the situation in China is this: The Emperor's name is Chi Yuen Chin. He is a university professor. Remember, he is a Manchu not a Ming emperor. It could be there are also Ming royal family members with hidden treasure but I just do not know.He has truly fabulous amounts of treasure. To give you an idea of how fabulous, think about the national museum in Taiwan. There is a mountain behind the museum filled with treasure (ceramics, gold, government bonds etc.). Every year for the past 60 years they have changed the treasures displayed at the museum. Despite this, they have not come even close to displaying everything that is hidden in the mountain. And this treasure is just one of several secret treasures hidden inside mountains. There are at least two of similar size that I know about on mainland China. I do not know what the Emperor Chin owns but it is apparently fabulous too. I also do not know what his views are.

The treasures I know about can only be used to serve the greater good as determined by a very secret but benevolent society. This society supports the creation of a new monetary system that is more fair to the people and living creatures of the planet.

There are other fabulous treasures in other parts of the world too, such as the Thai Royal Family Treasure and the British Royal Family Treasure.

Leaders of most of the countries of the world are also now united against the Feds. The Feds still control about half the Pentagon, a giant private army of mercenaries and spies, President Obama and his hypnotized human sheep, most senior politicians and the supreme court. Inside the US they are opposed by half of the pentagon, half or more of the people in US government agencies, state leaders and much of the intelligentsia.

The bottom line though, is that the Federal Reserve Board is bankrupt and all its owners can do is play for time and threaten to spread diseases and start war.

From: http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/new_world_order/news.php?q=1241579434
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostFri May 08, 2009 9:47 pm  Reply with quote

Ellyn, thanks so much for posting the information and links you have been! How do you find this stuff? I think I've bookmarked the home pages of every news source you've posted! So much to learn...! Wink Thanks again! Very Happy
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Richard Burgeson

tagged

Location: Erie,PA
Great post PostMon Jul 27, 2009 11:01 pm  Reply with quote

Thanks a lot.
Thomas Jefferson. " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostTue Jul 28, 2009 3:51 pm  Reply with quote

Richard,

Did I get it wrong - you were the one who posted so many great sources of info? My apologies if so. Be well, my friend! Smile