vaccines for this fall

SALFORD66

PostSat Aug 08, 2009 12:31 am  Reply with quote

I'll read the article tonight when I get time. Yes in England healthcare is free so when something is wrong it's just like 'go to the doctors' no question of cost etc. Where as here, the medical imdustry, doctors etc.are sometimes the enemy because of the astronomical amounts they charge for their services.
mr. jones

PostSat Aug 08, 2009 8:25 pm  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by SALFORD66
I'll read the article tonight when I get time. Yes in England healthcare is free so when something is wrong it's just like 'go to the doctors' no question of cost etc. Where as here, the medical imdustry, doctors etc.are sometimes the enemy because of the astronomical amounts they charge for their services.

I hate to say this but the u.k. screwed.....
"The whole aim of practical politics is
to keep the populace alarmed, and thus clamorous to be led to safety, by menacing it with an endless series of
hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

1, 2