New TV show: CONSPIRACY THEORY with JESSE VENTURA

Ellyn

New TV show: CONSPIRACY THEORY with JESSE VENTURA PostFri Dec 04, 2009 2:36 am  Reply with quote

Jesse Ventura has a new TV show: CONSPIRACY THEORY with JESSE VENTURA. It is on TruTV (truTV.com), a cable station, on Wednesdays at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time.

http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/episodes/index.html

I didn't see it, but his premier episode about HAARP was seen by 1.6 million viewers. TruTV is part of Turner Broadcasting, which is owned by Time Warner.

Only time will tell if any truths become available to public viewing and scrutiny

Here is a Network TV Press Release:

In a year that has seen truTV reach new heights in popularity, the network scored another triumph Wednesday night with the premiere of its original series CONSPIRACY THEORY WITH JESSE VENTURA. The premiere episode was watched by 1.6 million viewers, truTV’s biggest audience ever for a new series launch.

“CONSPIRACY THEORY is the latest success story in a year that is well on its way to being truTV’s best ever,” said Marc Juris, executive vice president and general manager of truTV/IN SESSION. “We couldn’t be more thrilled with the success of this show, and we’re very happy to be working with Jesse Ventura.”
Ellyn

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 4:30 am  Reply with quote

I viewed a repeat of the premier episode about the HAARP last night and thought it was well worth watching. The second episode comes on TruTV at 10:00 p.m. in my location. 9/11 will be discussed in a coming episode.