News Archive
Channelings
Etcetera
PSAs
Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Long hoses into the sky to combat global warming???

Chemtrail Central > Science & Technology

Author Thread
SALFORD66

Long hoses into the sky to combat global warming??? PostMon Dec 21, 2009 5:53 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/podcasts/fareedzakaria/site/2009/12/20/gps.podcast.12.20.cnn

I was watching an interview on CNN this morning with a gentleman called Nathan Myrhvold. I thought it was a joke. He is apparently a billionaire inventor form Microsoft and an obvious global warming advocate.

Anyway he said the way to combat global warning is to out sulfur dioxide in the atmosphere. He said and I quote 'we could put 747's up there and spray but that would be way too expsenive' he then went on to how he has developed an idea to put a long tube hed by balloons into the atmosphere and it would release sulfur dioxide. Help! Is there another planet I can go to?
Georgie

PostSat Dec 26, 2009 12:21 am  Reply with quote  

Yes I 've seen it too...!
It was so ridiculous! This guy -with so sparkling eyes- was trying to 'tell' us
stupid cteatures, about his 'brilliant' and -guess what? - CHEAPER!!! idea,
hoping to be heard and then -like magic- the BIG MONEY would start coming in...!!!
But then again, Isn't It This what It's All About?
Who is gonna "save" this sick'n'tired Planet the ...Cheapest Way?
...making the Biggest Money???

Do you really believe that if ALL THIS "*#@%#s!@#" was real and if you could only sense - before you could even 'know' that your life, your family, your beloved, the very Air you're breathing, the whole Everything IS in real danger,
YOU WOULD CARE ABOUT THE "COSTS"...?

Stop right there -where you stand-... and think...
DO YOU...???

PostSun Dec 27, 2009 6:27 am  Reply with quote  

Don't kid yourself. The whole money and cost thing is just a cover-up, they HAVE got planes spraying although he say it would be too expensive and they have got TONS of money when it comes to controling us.

This 'we can't afford it' expression has become a real mantra for this century , it's just another program to make us feel constantly insecure.
Georgie

PostSun Dec 27, 2009 11:04 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
... they HAVE got planes spraying although he say it would be too expensive and they have got TONS of money when it comes to controling us.

Yes Salford66, that's exactly what I mean!. This poor fellow is only hoping to grab a big -or a few, why not? - pieces of the cake...
Cake WE make and THEY eat!
But then again sometimes I wonder... Why are we all mad about them?
They are not only trying to save us, they 're trying to save our (their's) money too!!!
Look at them... They gather everynow and then in Notorious Conventions "trying" to figure out WHY they CAN'T "figure out" a way to 'save ' us...
Now that they learned how the 'game' is played, the Leaders of the Third World started to ask for THEIR piece of the Cake!
But..., oops! suddenly we 're getting 'crowded here..., and either the Cake is not enough (which I very much doubt!), or someone doesn't want to 'share' not one bite more...(...And guess who really...!)
In the meantime, WE, while we 're keep getting manipulated, sprayed, vaccined, ...whatever, for more than four -yes four- decades now, we are keep producing the Cake THEY eat...!
(American people has been sprayed and exploited in numerous ways for over 4 decades now, the rest of us for the last 15 years and on...)
You see, they don't want us dead really, at least not all of us..., they want us 'calmed', 'civilized', OBIDIENT Servants, "healthy" but only by their terms, not by what Mother Nature has set,
they want us unobjecting, docile Subjects!
I wrote this elsewhere here in this forum:
Start putting the pieces together...
What have you got...?
Us!!!
Free Slaves...
The new NWO!