Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Got Science???

Chemtrail Central > CT Science

Author Thread
Orwell knew

Got Science??? PostThu Nov 19, 2009 12:46 am  Reply with quote  

Hi, haven't been here in some time, it's great to see so many people now aware of the constant aerosol operations, super, this site is a credit to the effort to be informed.

So as to the topic, though I have been here often I guess I remain unaware as to what if any *scientific* analysis has been done and posted. If anyone can recap, that would be great ( and an addition to this thread)

So anyway,I would like to simply offer two possible areas of interest as to the effects of these operations, the first is the question as to how these 'chemclouds' and 'chemhaze' affect UVB rays. The interest has come up several places as a topic on many health sites, that recognize how UVB is important in human Vit. D levels which greatly affect the immune system. In other words possibly if 'chemtrails' = UVB loss= Vit. D loss= immune loss= equals flu etc. succeptability then I see potential problems. So this first test, measuring UVB levels during clear and 'spray' days and making a comparison might be interesting and possibly worthwhile. An easy experiment with the right monitoring meter.

The next area I am interested in is what exactly comes down with the rain if anything as regards the possible contamination from the CT's? I have heard one simple backyard collecting device is simply a type of media like a black clean cloth to use as a filter in a frame and then to observe the collected residues from the rain saturated cloth either from a blacklight or perhaps some microscopy.

Anyone know of any attempts here or elsewhere (I know Carnicom did some testing) regarding either (and especially UVB) testing and/or rain sediment testing?

Thanks,
Regards
ok
PAK

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 1:08 am  Reply with quote  

Hi Orwell,
Haven't been on this site for awhile. Was looking for an old link and saw you had posted. Lack of vitamin D is epidemic now in the US. After all, the sky has now been dimmed by 20% (according to NASA) and we have a continual haze over the US and most of the Western countries. Cloud cover is much lower than usual and even on clear days, which are rare here, there's a definite haze which makes photography difficult and different. I actually burned out the lens on one of my cameras photographing the chemtrails. I've even noticed it on outside daytime shots in the movies. They have to adjust their cameras for the haze or whiteout. Unfortunately, supplements do not work quite as well but it is worth a try to pump the C and D. Also, get yourself some Krill Oil, I recommend it highly as it gets toxins out of your body while providing needed Omega-3 without any mercury. We live in trying times as our obituaries are showing more and more young people dying off especially the baby boomer generation (mine), cancers and sudden deaths. You can try the testing, which I have done with hepa filters, but good luck getting anyone to listen to you. The Weather Channel put out a good video on the weather modification and chemtrails. That has woken my friends up to it. They pooh poohed my showing them spraying, giving them the info, but the video really helps alot. They see it on tv, by an "authority" and they now believe it. Its 24.95 and worth it to copy and hand out, not that we are going to stop it. They have us in checkmate because the technology is so far ahead we can't even conceive of their plans except when they put it out in movies ahead of time. I remember flipping through channels in June before Katrina hit and coming across Oil Storms on Fox, with mayor Nagin and Kay Bay Hutchingson in the show, which I thought was real at first because it was like it was happening at the moment. I then realized it was just some kind of docu-drama, but when Katrina hit it made me realize how criminal these people truly are, our media, govt., everything. They allowed all those people to die which could have been avoided. It makes me sick but it is so hard to get others to realize that it is time to clean house.
Take care of yourself and while this site has some good info, it's highly compromised.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
PAK

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 1:18 am  Reply with quote  

Also so you know, my doctor informed me that lack of vitamin d is prevalent among her patients, myself included, even though i drink organic milk, kefir, yogurt daily and try to eat healthy. now it is coming out in mainstream news. even my friends who live year round in florida, get out in the sun alot, do not use sunscreen, are having problems.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
Georgie

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 8:40 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by PAK

...The Weather Channel put out a good video on the weather modification and chemtrails. That has woken my friends up to it. They pooh poohed my showing them spraying, giving them the info, but the video really helps alot. They see it on tv, by an "authority" and they now believe it. Its 24.95 and worth it to copy and hand out, not that we are going to stop it. They have us in checkmate because the technology is so far ahead we can't even conceive of their plans except when they put it out in movies ahead of time. I remember flipping through channels in June before Katrina hit and coming across Oil Storms on Fox, with mayor Nagin and Kay Bay Hutchingson in the show, which I thought was real at first because it was like it was happening at the moment. I then realized it was just some kind of docu-drama, but when Katrina hit it made me realize how criminal these people truly are, our media, govt., everything. They allowed all those people to die which could have been avoided. It makes me sick but it is so hard to get others to realize that it is time to clean house.
Take care of yourself and while this site has some good info, it's highly compromised.

I thorougjly agree here...
I cannot say if this site is compromized, as I am quite new here, but I agree with all the rest PAK says:
Far ahead technology? ...You bet...!
Showing JUST a tiny little part each time through movies? .... You bet...!
Measuring peoples' reactions afterwards? ...you Bet!
Directing people -step by step, little by little - with these "prosedures"...?
YOU BET...!
I remind you also ALL these nature-demolishing movies, volcanos, earthquakes etc. through the last 10 to12 years...
Let me remind you One more I consider of most importance:
Do you really remember "Matrix" movies and then the "Minority Report"...?
Right...
Now put the pieces together...
What have you got?
The Perfect Slaves...
Free Slaves...
US...!

PS: If PAK reads, please give some info about this video Weather Channel
has put out...

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 10:06 pm  Reply with quote  

Couldn't agree more Georgie.

The unfortunate thing about gathering data, it really won't matter how much proof you have, unless you're a qualified "expert", because they'll just ridicule your experiment, like they have Carnicom. They nit pick over everything he has presented, the EPA won't even acknowledge his complaints or data. Every TV station, news media outlet, etc. is "going green" assessing your "carbon footprint", worldwide. People actually believe carbon dioxide is a poisonous gas. The high hutspah's are deciding our fate at Copenhagen, wanting to tax the very air we exhale and plants inhale, not to mention what the great oceans produce naturally. The leaders of the third world countries just want their slice of humanity's pie to enrich themselves while they pass out a few pennies to placate the people in their countries. Now I know why Mad Magazine came out when I was a kid; they were already onto the scams being pulled on everyone because as P.T. Barnum said, there's a sucker born every minute. Razz
Georgie

PostSat Dec 12, 2009 11:08 pm  Reply with quote  

It seems the wheel is turning again...,
maybe we don't have to 'gather' data at all, data has leaked wide open after the New Anglia University email hacking, revealing almost everything many of us knew by ...instinct!!!
ClimateGate...? You bet !!!
Global Warming...? Oh yes..., Things have JUST WARMING UP..., Globally...
But it's NOT gonna be easy..., they WILL react, rest assured.They will try to whitecover it.
They are already 'terrorizing' everyone in Copenhagen, saying that the next decade will be the hotest of the century...

PAK, let me ask again where can I find the video you are refering Weather Channel had put out?

PostSun Dec 13, 2009 9:46 pm  Reply with quote  

Here you go Georgie

http://history.resultspage.com/search?w=Wealther+Warfare+That%27s+Impossible
Georgie

PostFri Dec 25, 2009 11:15 pm  Reply with quote  

PAK,
Thanks for the link, I thought it was something newer,I've seen this on History Channel already.
I 've shown it to a few friends, some of them were left astonished, some not..., but all of them started to think about it...
And that's a good start I think...