Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Updates on our changing world by Sheldan Nidle

Chemtrail Central > Fantasy...

Author Thread
starman1

PostWed Dec 16, 2009 2:50 pm  Reply with quote  

More Kool-aide...
Ellyn

December 22, 2009 Update, by Sheldan Nidle PostThu Dec 24, 2009 9:18 am  Reply with quote  

Here is a link to Sheldan Nidle's December 22, 2009 update.

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

11 Cimi, 9 Mol, 5 Caban (December 22, 2009)

http://www.paoweb.com/sn122209.htm
Ellyn

December 29, 2009 Update, by Sheldan Nidle PostThu Dec 31, 2009 1:31 am  Reply with quote  

Here is Sheldan Nidle's December 29, 2009 update.

5 Ben, 16 Mol, 5 Caban (December 29, 2009)

http://www.paoweb.com/sn122909.htm
starman1

PostThu Dec 31, 2009 3:53 pm  Reply with quote  

I am sorry but once again I feel compelled to address this issue, it may not win me friends but so be it.

Ellyn,
you have been a long time member of this site, many years before my arrival here and so I have tried to show you respect.
I have tried to allow you your freedom to post without being unfair to your perspective.
I have also tried to show you how your continual posting of certain issues and subjects here affect the opinions of everyone who visits this site.
I have given you analogies explaining my perspective and you continue to choose to ignore my point of view.
You also continually strive to achieve the most prolific poster status here as well, which lends even more credibility to my point.

Here again is my hypothetical example for you and I hope you can see the reality in it.
There is this guy walking down say Santa Monica Boulevard everyday talking about the aliens landing the mother ship soon, everybody get ready, cause their bringing lots of money and stuff to save the world from the dark lords... And he carries on for years... and years...
Everyone knows this character, "oh yea he's the guy who's friend talks to his dead son, who's sending him messages from heaven." (Only he rarely ever includes God) He says "its time to transcend reality, that the universe awaits our total consciousness return", (blah, blah, blah, blah, and blah)... We all know the guy, well guess what, now he says "those lines in the sky being sprayed everyday by those jets are some government plot to kill us, and those Zionist are probably the culprits behind it all".
Who the hell in his right mind is going to think anything this individual ever says has a stitch of credibility to it?
And guess what??? He posts more than any other poster on that CHEMTRAILS WEBSITE... What a bunch of whacko‘s...

But then, maybe that is what you’re after. If it is not then it is what you have inadvertently accomplished. You continually post more then any other member here, and post some of the most wacky (and I'm being kind) stuff, but then your also on nearly daily posting about the trails in Ventura and/or Washington via your friend.
Either you are trying to make this site look like a loony tunes palace or you are just to ignorant to see beyond your collective post, which I sincerely doubt because I do not believe you are an ignorant individual.
So then, if you continue to follow your pattern here and do not heed the messenger, I will curtail your ability to further damage this sites reputation.
I have been given the authority as acting administrator here to use my judgment and to maintain a balance, and it is my opinion that you have stretched the limits and are adversely affecting this site's readership.
I have received messages from other members in the past, some of whom have left already because of your unfettered posting.
Consider carefully any response you may have to this post.
Hopefully we can begin a New Year with a new perspective...
If not…
Ellyn

January 5, 2010 Update, by Sheldan Nidle PostWed Jan 06, 2010 5:38 am  Reply with quote  

Here is a link to Sheldan Nidle's January 5, 2010 update.

12 Ahau, 3 Chen, 5 Caban (January 5, 2010)

http://www.paoweb.com/sn010510.htm

NOTE: This thread has had 1054 viewings since December 1, 2009 (33,289). There would appear to be some interest in these postings. It would seem that it might be my perspective that is not being considered by starman.

I would also like to comment that I have absolutely no idea how many postings others have contributed to this Chemtrail Central Web site, nor have I ever kept track of my own postings. Since I have been a member of Chemtrail Central since July 2000, it would be expected that I might have more posts than newer members.

I took a cursory look at the number of postings of some of the members who have been with Chemtrail Central for a number of years. I did not look further than the first four pages. Here are some numbers:

thermit: member since July 2000, postings 3130
Ellyn: member since July 2000, postings 3670
mark sky: member since October 2000, postings 3616
increase1776: member since October 2000, postings 3097
Swamp gas: member since June 2001, postings 4254
Mech: member since June 2001, postings 8237

I posted to the Chemtrail Central site from Washington state from the year 2000 to 2006 when I moved to California. Occasionally, I have posted information on chemtrail activity from a fellow chemtrail observer there, who is not a member of Chemtrail Central and who does not have a computer. I was unaware that this was not appropriate since no one else was posting from eastern Washington.
starman1

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 2:50 pm  Reply with quote  

This thread has til midnight 12/31/2010...
If this cult leader can't produce his claim & bring in the mother-ship for the so called "first contact" as per the quote below from the link you posted, this hoax will be moved to the freeform forum or maybe I'll create a fantasy forum especially for it and other similar topics.

quote:

http://www.paoweb.com/sn010510.htm
12 Ahau, 3 Chen, 5 Caban

Selamat Jarin! We come in this new Gregorian year with many interesting things to relay to you. This is our year for contact! We are doing all that is necessary to bring the first contact conferences into being and our liaison teams are working diligently to make this a successful endeavor. So far we have recruited three major governments to go forward with these critical announcements. It is essential for our benevolent presence to be made officially known to you. Meanwhile, our Earth allies are completing the final elements of a hugely complex puzzle. The deliveries and legal changes of governance are very close to happening; the gold deposits are in place in a number of very secure depositories; and our efforts have assisted the Earth allies in preparing the many announcements that are to follow. In all, we are making sure that all these roads to first contact are laid for action as our divine schedule so decrees. Heaven continues to make you ready to accept our role in this divine operation. The Agarthans, too, are preparing to receive you and carry out your metamorphosis into full consciousness.
Ellyn

About cults PostSat Jan 09, 2010 3:36 am  Reply with quote  

There are elements of truth in the statement that those who are interested in this thread are part of a cult, as those who resonate to this material do share certain beliefs that there actually are other beings in other places besides Earth and it is possible to communicate with them.

The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines “cult” as:

1) formal religious veneration
2) a religious system; also: its adherents
3) faddish devotion; also: a group of persons showing such devotion--cultist

However, it is important to point out that although each of the many various religions that people embrace, generally do point to an aspect or face of the Creator--that which is the Source of all life; in reality, all religions can actually be defined as cults, regardless of the size of their congregations--those who resonate to and embrace the beliefs or dogmas of that particular religion or set of beliefs. This also includes those who define themselves as atheists and adhere to those beliefs.

This comment about cults is not to make anyone who happens to embrace a particular religion feel uncomfortable, it is just to state a fact that because we do not have a conscious memory of the process of our creation, we seek an understanding of how we were created and the nature and reason for our existence in various ways from various viewpoints.
Ellyn

January 12, 2010 Update, by Sheldan Nidle PostThu Jan 14, 2010 5:25 am  Reply with quote  

Here is a link to Sheldan Nidle's January 12, 2010 update.

7 Lamat, 11 Chen, 5 Caban (January 12, 2010)

http://www.paoweb.com/sn011210.htm

NOTE: This is the final update I will be posting to this thread. For those who would like to continue reading these updates, visit the Web site, Planetary Activation Organization at http://www.paoweb.com/

On the right below the round symbol, click SHELDAN NIDLE UPDATES (You will see the particular date for the latest update.).

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and, under SHELDAN NIDLE UPDATES, click Update for (the latest update noted).