Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Ellyn

PostFri Feb 05, 2010 4:44 am  Reply with quote  

My computer was not working right, so I couldn't post my photos of today's activity earlier. Did you see something like what's pictured on these photos, Avalon? I modified my above posting to include today's photos, which are the bottom six photos at page 76:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=900

PostFri Feb 05, 2010 5:52 pm  Reply with quote  

Fr. 2/5/10
Hi Folks,

I think it was a bit more cloudy here yesterday, Ellyn, than what your photos show. And it really clouded up later in the afternoon. However, while there were still some breaks in the clouds, I did see spreading trails. Today, it's looking like it could rain, overcast, heavier gray clouds to the north. It wouldn't surprise me, though, if they still spraying behind the cloud cover. Be well, my friends! Smile

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 2:25 am  Reply with quote  

Friday, February 5, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

It was really cloudy here on Thursday as well, Avalon, but I just took photos of the chemclouds which were mixed in with the natural clouds.

It rained here throughout the entire day.

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 8:59 pm  Reply with quote  

Sat 2/6/10
Hi Folks,

Well, we actually got some pretty good rain here so far today (almost 1p.m.). There was a brief break in the clouds a few minutes ago but I didn't see any trails - doesn't mean there aren't any, however. I don't think the rain's over yet, though. I heard someone say today there's more coming next week. We shall see. Stay warm and dry wherever you are, and be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 3:06 am  Reply with quote  

Saturday, February 6, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

More rain here today and beautiul cloud formations--so much nicer that looking at chemtrails and chemclouds.

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 8:02 pm  Reply with quote  

Sun. 2/7/10
Hi Folks,

They did spray around here yesterday - I saw a nice fat trail in between the breaks in the clouds shortly after I wrote my previous post! Evil or Very Mad Today, we've got big fluffy clouds, bright blue sky in between, very cool and breezy. Cool Wishing the folks on the East coast stay warm and safe. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostMon Feb 08, 2010 7:17 pm  Reply with quote  

Monday, February 8, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Beautiful day yesterday with natural clouds. I just noticed the beginnings of trails today against a bright blue, cloudless sky. It's about 11:45 a.m.

PostTue Feb 09, 2010 3:16 am  Reply with quote  

Mon. 2/8/10
Hi Folks,

A beautiful, blue sky day with big natural clouds, a little chilly. But around 4:30p.m., I saw a few trails in the sky - not many, just enough to annoy me! We'll see how tomorrow goes. I heard more rain is coming for the LA area, but not San Diego, which I suppose is possible, of course, but unusual (at least to me). Be well, my friends! Smile

SALFORD66

PostTue Feb 09, 2010 7:36 am  Reply with quote  

Not much around here (LA) either, a few solitary trails but nothing to write home about.
Avalon2001

PostWed Feb 10, 2010 12:09 am  Reply with quote  

Tu. 2/9/10
Hi Folks,

Well, it's actually raining here right now! I wasn't sure it would, though it sure looked like it. But in some of the breaks earlier, I spied trails and knew they were continuing with the program. I thought maybe the spraying would keep the rain off, but no, here it is now. This is a good thing, though, for this area. Anyway, I hope those who are getting dumped on with snow and ice and really heavy rain stay warm and dry! My thoughts and prayers are with you to stay safe. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 2:45 am  Reply with quote  

Wednesday, February 10, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

This area got quite a bit of rain yesterday. Today has been just beautiful with lots of gorgeous cumulus clouds against a blue sky. When I checked around 3:30 p.m., I noticed that the spray planes had laid several trails to the west, which were backed up against the horizon.

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 5:46 pm  Reply with quote  

Th. 2/11/10
Hi Folks,

A nice day yesterday, partly cloudy, no obvious trails that I could see. Same again today weather wise, but there are trails out there. It's still early in the day, so we'll see what develops later. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

Chemtrail Pounding in Los Angeles & Ventura Counties! PostThu Feb 11, 2010 7:56 pm  Reply with quote  

Thursday, February 11, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

The sky here has ben absolutely jammed-packed full of trails, row after row after row, all morning long. It is now around noon and the spray planes are continuing to pound the area.

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 12:07 am  Reply with quote  

Th. 2/11/10
Wink Ditto! Evil or Very Mad And now a white haze covers the sky as well. Twisted Evil

Ellyn

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 2:13 am  Reply with quote  

Thursday, February 11, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Second posting: It is now around 6:15 p.m. Today's pounding has been one of the worst I've seen in California. Today would have been another one of those "drop dead" gorgeous days, like it was yesterday, had it not been for this massive chemtrail onslaught. I checked around 4:30 p.m. and numerous spray planes were continuing to spew out those miles long trails in a sky already oozing with chemtrails.

Of course the weather reporters will say absolutely about this and the anchors, who thank them for their report, will act like nothing happened as well. I call that collusion.